Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

1997 retail for 135.00
DANG! cant wait! Better start saving my money

roll.gif

the only thing that bothers me about these is the 2-tone red. which some of you guys have already mentioned. and also the sick face makes it look kinda silly,but also this is the only 12 that doesnt say T W O 3 on the tongue so I guess it makes this version unique like that.

But other than that I think its a good shoe. I really dont like black leather, specially rumbled like that like the OG's, because after a few wears theylook hedious.
I always prefer black nubuck, suede, or patent leather. But you know it is what it is. Its not a pack. Its not a fusion. Its a retro, and I got it for $113. soim very happy lol

copped em

dont see why people are hating so hard on them....

its just nubuck.

because lets think of this, if you own the OG's which have a full leather upper, and these released in nubuck, its pretty much like copping a differentpair.
instead of having something slightly different, you guys want the same damn shoe all over again even though you have 2 pairs sitting in your closet now
laugh.gif

now the shape, i can understand the argument, but the material? hardly. because the AJ1 has not been the same shape nor same exact colorway since 1994.

and NOBODY seems to complain about that.
you guys just always seem to complain about everything else though. EVERYTHING
laugh.gif

but to those with the OG's VERY NICE
pimp.gif
i can always appreciate some OG heat, but i also have nothing against retro's

just wait about 3-4 months. these will be discounted like the blk/blue nubucks. 119 at finishline.com ain't that bad

Please....for the nth time, do not compare OG's from these. Again and again, we all know the quality and materials are superior before..

i think you have to buy this shoe because you like this shoe.
not because you like og's or the first retro's.
i like the look of the shoe but will have to say some
pairs look better than others

this shoe is terrible in every aspect. I checked them......cheap material every where. If its just me spending 150 on kicks, every part has to be on point.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

this shoe is terrible in every aspect. I checked them......cheap material every where. If its just me spending 150 on kicks, every part has to be on point.
^^^^^^
Agreed. Saw them in person and I nearly threw up in my mouth. The color/materials/shape/overall execution = FAILURE!

well they are selling pretty well out this way, black friday morning I sure as hell wasnt the only one in chico CA to get them, chico has a hard time movingJays, the vast majority of people out here wear vans/chucks so Jays tend to set, but there were a few others on black friday which seems to me they are sellingalso I have seen quite a few people rocking them too. I personally just put mine away, Ill break them out in a year or so. Im gonna do the same with thewhite/reds as well as the SJ's. I know Im not in the vast majority here. a lot of you guys hate the shoes, but Im a sucker for black suede, I think itlooks great on this shoe. My pair is completely ash free, and a nice deep black...

ive been reading this post for a while n i decided to look at mines and iam deffintly returning them and just gettin the dmp 7s cuz there 200 ....n i waslookin at mines and the suede is ashy they have a white glue lookin mark by the toe on the back where theres a 23 half of my 3 is red the the rest of it is thecolor of the heel ........its a shame to say it but i guess jb jus doesnt care anymore

Just came in the mail today and they look real good.

The quality is on point... i guess with a many of you, it's tough to please
or i just got real lucky with a clean pair with minimal glue over-application
and a nice black hue to match (the ashy factor is type non-existent).

The last bred anything that i purchased were the XIII's back in 98, so it's
been a damn while (i painted my black/silver VI lows and made them infra
reds... but that doesn't count).

A few mentioning the variations of the red. It's subtle enough to where...
it doesn't bother me. I actually like the red they incorporated on the tongue,
gives it some added spunk.

The flu face is great - enhances the shoes character, i like it personally.

Construction is nice, love the stiffness of the XII's (besides the design, that's
what draws me to this shoe - their rigid and sturdy).

I wear my jordans for semi-vigorous gym activity and casual wear to the
lounges/bars... so they ought to last for for quite some time.

They'll look real good with some fitted indigo jeans and black military-style
shirt i have for a date this weekend.

Wish me luck.

Originally Posted by nikehead504

ive been reading this post for a while n i decided to look at mines and iam deffintly returning them and just gettin the dmp 7s cuz there 200 ....n i was lookin at mines and the suede is ashy they have a white glue lookin mark by the toe on the back where theres a 23 half of my 3 is red the the rest of it is the color of the heel ........its a shame to say it but i guess jb jus doesnt care anymore

sounds like you got a bad pair. my pair isnt ashy and has no glue marks and 23 is on point colorwise.

Back
Top Bottom