Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JorPun662

To the folks who have copped these already from Marqueesole and other outlets, how's the sizing, do they run true to size or do we go a half size up?
Ok guys, so I wore(still wearing) my Jams today and I hate to admit this, but they are NOT as comfortable as I initially stated. Though they areby far better than the CDP XIs in overall quality, I still have a slight issue with the pinky toe rub. I purchased my true size which is an 8.5 and it fitstrue to size but after wearing them for a few hours, my pinky feels slight discomfort. Now, the sole cushioning/inserts and everything is on point. Whereaswhen I attempted to wear my CDP XIs, I literally had to stop what I was doing, go home and change my sneakers. So, at this point I would have to say its ajudgement call. Wait until release date, try them on if possible and judge for yourselves...just wanted to give you guys some honest info.

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

To the folks who have copped these already from Marqueesole and other outlets, how's the sizing, do they run true to size or do we go a half size up?
Ok guys, so I wore(still wearing) my Jams today and I hate to admit this, but they are NOT as comfortable as I initially stated. Though they are by far better than the CDP XIs in overall quality, I still have a slight issue with the pinky toe rub. I purchased my true size which is an 8.5 and it fits true to size but after wearing them for a few hours, my pinky feels slight discomfort. Now, the sole cushioning/inserts and everything is on point. Whereas when I attempted to wear my CDP XIs, I literally had to stop what I was doing, go home and change my sneakers. So, at this point I would have to say its a judgement call. Wait until release date, try them on if possible and judge for yourselves...just wanted to give you guys some honest info.

Thanks fam. I'm going to go up a half size in these.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Ok guys, so I wore(still wearing) my Jams today and I hate to admit this, but they are NOT as comfortable as I initially stated. Though they are by far better than the CDP XIs in overall quality, I still have a slight issue with the pinky toe rub. I purchased my true size which is an 8.5 and it fits true to size but after wearing them for a few hours, my pinky feels slight discomfort. Now, the sole cushioning/inserts and everything is on point. Whereas when I attempted to wear my CDP XIs, I literally had to stop what I was doing, go home and change my sneakers. So, at this point I would have to say its a judgement call. Wait until release date, try them on if possible and judge for yourselves...just wanted to give you guys some honest info.

Anytime!, I think I'll just get some thicker socks, like some Thorlos or something. If I go up a half size, they won't fit me right...

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Anytime!, I think I'll just get some thicker socks, like some Thorlos or something. If I go up a half size, they won't fit me right...

I had problems with pinky toe rubbing with my Oly 1's. I think i'll try thicker socks too. I normaly wear a 10.5, but I got some '01 Breds in lastnight in a size 11 and they're perfect. Hopefully these will be the same way.

Originally Posted by Da Future Nike Rep

I feel like i should go a half size down however to each its own..

You're probably right in your instance. I, on the other hand, have a wider foot with little arch. The only time I go down a size is with a pair of ChuckTaylors.

It's probably been asked, but is that vertical "jumpman" shirt coming out with the space jams, cause I need to have it, and if it isn't wherecan I get it?

Thanks for the response. I think I will go a half size up just in case, that is if I can find myself a pair on release day. That sucks about yourCDP XI's, I didn't know they were that bad in comfort. I still got my BRED OG XI's and I had to go a half size up because that's all they hadleft at that time. I regretted it back then because they creased easily due to the extra room.

i just got my size 11 in from air-randy. they are my first pair of space jams. i would rather have an og or 01 pair, but even the ds ones are yellow 99% of thetime. have to say that the quality is definetley better than the cdp xi. they fit true to size. the leather around the ankle where the blue jumpman is is waybettter than the cdp xi. hope i can cop another pair on rd.

Originally Posted by riddla713

i just got my size 11 in from air-randy. they are my first pair of space jams. i would rather have an og or 01 pair, but even the ds ones are yellow 99% of the time. have to say that the quality is definetley better than the cdp xi. they fit true to size. the leather around the ankle where the blue jumpman is is way bettter than the cdp xi. hope i can cop another pair on rd.

fixed

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

i just got my size 11 in from air-randy. they are my first pair of space jams. i would rather have an og or 01 00 pair, but even the ds ones are yellow 99% of the time. have to say that the quality is definetley better than the cdp xi. they fit true to size. the leather around the ankle where the blue jumpman is is way bettter than the cdp xi. hope i can cop another pair on rd.

fixed

Fixed
happy.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

i just got my size 11 in from air-randy. they are my first pair of space jams. i would rather have an og or 01 00 pair, but even the ds ones are yellow 99% of the time. have to say that the quality is definetley better than the cdp xi. they fit true to size. the leather around the ankle where the blue jumpman is is way bettter than the cdp xi. hope i can cop another pair on rd.

fixed

Fixed
happy.gif

Haha get em!!! That's exactly what I thought of doin n then. Scroll down and see u already dit it. I give u the
pimp.gif
sir

I feel obliged to come in here every few days and say copped x10000. I mean cuz isnt that the cool thing to do?

I am very pleased at how the shoe turned out. I wore my pair for the first time last night and then again this evening.

They are not extremely comfortable however they arent super bad like "I have to go home and change my shoes now" painful neither lol.

Pictures do not do this shoe any justice, up close they look nice nice.
I always go down a half size in AF1s and Chuck Ts, the fit is alright however i know that a half size down would have probably been a perfect fit and i like alittle bit of room so everything is working out for the best right now. I had very thin socks when i first tried them on and they felt really big however airjordans are feeling a little bit bigger on me lately. Maybe my feet are shrinking lol..

I had the same problem.. I should of gotten a 9.. my normal size is a 8.5

Originally Posted by GIveMEshoes

I feel obliged to come in here every few days and say copped x10000. I mean cuz isnt that the cool thing to do?

Right on man . . . . I've got my FSR held down from the ever-popular "my boy" with the 30% employee plus 50% F&F any weekend of the year....and I'm gettin 'em all next week
happy.gif

indifferent.gif

We're being sarcastic folks

copped x 1.. Man, I hope these arent gonna be impossible to find.. cause unfortunately.. work and school wont allow me to search all over los angeles forthese.. not worth it..

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Right on man . . . . I've got my FSR held down from the ever-popular "my boy" with the 30% employee plus 50% F&F any weekend of the year.... and I'm gettin 'em all next week
happy.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Dude you are too funny!!

Right on man . . . . I've got my FSR held down from the ever-popular "my boy" with the 30% employee plus 50% F&F any weekend of the year.... and I'm gettin 'em all next week
happy.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Dude you are too funny!!

What's really funny my dude is the people that pollute the threads with those posts . . . . I literally chuccle every time I read them... I guess I'mjust old and away from all the action but I'll just wait until RD and see if my homie can get me 30%
laugh.gif
(seriously though
ohwell.gif
) if not then its $193 well spent for 2K9 Space Jams

happy.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Dude you are too funny!!

What's really funny my dude is the people that pollute the threads with those posts . . . . I literally chuccle every time I read them... I guess I'm just old and away from all the action but I'll just wait until RD and see if my homie can get me 30%
laugh.gif
(seriously though
ohwell.gif
) if not then its $193 well spent for 2K9 Space Jams
damn dude I see whats the problem with price now, why every one is whining, I live in Lawrence Massachusetts but when I buy shoes I go toRockingham mall in New Hampshire better overall inventory then all shoe stores in Lawrence well the point is I only pay retail for any shoe I ever buy sinceNew Hampshire is tax free I seriously thought everybody was gonna buy their shoes tax free as well thats foolish of me i can see how thats a problem I havenever dropped over 190 on a shoe`s release date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom