Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by never wear them

09 > 00/01 ?......

I assume you settle for fat chicks?

laugh.gif

no that just means i wont cry over something i know wont happen...
ive had over 10-12pairs of XI's and the soles have NEVER been this icy (at least from these pics, we will really see when i get my 09 pair).
if i want a "quality" space jam... ill go in my closet and put on a pair ive had for years...
and i guess i mislead you with that comment. i meant the soles on the 09's are better looking.

i just dont see why dudes cry and *+@$+ in these threads knowing damn well that JB isnt going to change anything about the retroes.
if you want an 00/01 quality retro, then spend the money on them.

2834034512_337e1eb7a9_m.jpg

grin.gif

you barely started collecting not so long ago.... Can't tell me different buddy, your view on it sounds "newbish"
The majority of ppl complaining in here are the ones that have been doing it for a decade or more than a decade(like me)....
through out all these years that I've been with NT ('02), all that we have been seeing is a large decline in quality....

and of course it looks as if JB is never going to bring back quality, but when you see Nike and Adidas still putting that premium butter on certain shoes, it gives you hope that JB will go back to their old ways.... but hey... ppl still buy the kicks no matter what, so it gives JB the green light.
tired.gif
how do you figure?
ive been rocking jordans since 1994-95... thats well over 10 years...
i didnt need an internet forum to cop jordans, yes the quality is going down but why cry over it like its going to change?
im not saying JB isnt %+@!@% up for what they are doing, but im also not that hurt over it either.

if people are going to complain his much, they might as well not even buy the shoes anymore.

hell, they might as well stop even caring about the releases anymore.

and OF COURSE COLUMBIA'S ARE GOING TO BE STUPID ICY, THE BOTTOM HAD A TINT OF BLUE IN IT. so does that really count when this thread is about the SPACE JAMS? even the retro columbias had a LITTLE tint of blue in them (not as much as the OG's, at least from the pair i had the retro's werent as blue as some of the Og's ive seen..)

pretty much im not in here to prove how much i know about jordans... the point im trying to make is that with JB's new releases of retro's, im not going to sit around and pout about the horrible quality and the forgotten or replaced characteristics of the shoes...

dudes need to stop crying so damn much
^exactly! don't like 'em, don't buy 'em ....very simple imo.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Oh look it's the wannabe mod, I thought you vanished, darn. On a side note FOOL, check the legit check forum, I help out a ton of people on there to correct your little schoolgirl comment. I rarely come on this part anymore because its nothing but dumb posts and a idiot like you trying to keep the peace by protecting the people posting the dumb stuff. You'll be a mod one day, you have enough brown on your nose as it is, keep it up man.......I just hate when people say they are going to have 5 pairs of the same shoe, it is indeed stupid. Why do you need 5? I dont care what hookups you have, there is no need for 5 pairs of the same shoe. What are you going to do sit and look at them?
I have never wanted to be a mod.
laugh.gif

Been here more than 5 years and I have never shown interest in becoming one, doesn't mean I can't help out around here.
eyes.gif

I am far from even coming close to becoming one too.
laugh.gif

Thought I vanished? Nah, I lurk more around here now since there's nothing really interesting going on like you said.

Saying it's stupid to post that, by your part, just makes me
laugh.gif
Itreally bothers you that much?

Maybe he likes having 5 or more pairs of the same shoe, don't see how that would make you mad.
laugh.gif

Don't take everything to heart, put a smile on.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

I just hate when people say they are going to have 5 pairs of the same shoe, it is indeed stupid. Why do you need 5? I dont care what hookups you have, there is no need for 5 pairs of the same shoe. What are you going to do sit and look at them?
maybe this is my favorite jordan?
3 will be for wearing. so that i dont have to wait 5+ years for them to come out again so that i can wear a DS pair
1 will be kept DS, and i might get an extra pair to sell

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

With so many of these '09 SJ's already around, I wonder if they will even sell out.
They'll still be in stores weeks after and go on sale so you guys can just stay home and spend time with your family.
happy.gif

First off, Lil Wayne sucks. His voice is pathetic. It's a shame Eminem even did a collab with him and Kanye. Second of all, why are you spamming that crapin this thread?

To the folks who have copped these already from Marqueesole and other outlets, how's the sizing, do they run true to size or do we go a half size up?

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

First off, Lil Wayne sucks. His voice is pathetic. It's a shame Eminem even did a collab with him and Kanye. Second of all, why are you spamming that crap in this thread?

OK HELLO ITS THE MARTIAN SPACE JAM JORDANS
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

First off, Lil Wayne sucks. His voice is pathetic. It's a shame Eminem even did a collab with him and Kanye. Second of all, why are you spamming that crap in this thread?

pimp.gif

with that being said i think we should all embrace the martian

pimp.gif

Dumbest thing I've ever heard. Sounds like his followers are as lame as his voice and lyrics.

pimp.gif

Dumbest thing I've ever heard. Sounds like his followers are as lame as his voice and lyrics.

HMMM....

pimp.gif

went to local champs today to try n find that T Shirt, only had 1 left.. Large. no go for me need XL

well if i miss out on these aleast i had the og's .....but still would be nice to get a pair....props to all who copped early

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom