Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im betting that the 23 will peel off just like the CDP XIs but whatever, you all will still cop right?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

im betting that the 23 will peel off just like the CDP XIs but whatever, you all will still cop right?
laugh.gif

I don't know. If retail is my only choice, then no!
I sincerely prefer the factory defect version because it is more honest (B-grade)
Many NT members are contradicting themselves, and won't even acknowledge it
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

the pairs in the last page are
sick.gif

Still don't know If I'm going to cop...I want to in my mind, but when I see pics.. I don't know if I can spend that much dough on bad quality/badshape.

I got mine in yesterday from Promo

The only 3 differences with my pair to my 2001 pair are

1.23 on tha back is screen printed on the surface and is smaller n lower.

2.The collar where the 23 is printed is much thinner n less padded but feels more stretchy and like a different material all together to me.

3 The patant leather is not as thick/dense has much more give to it.

In my opinion there not a bad retro at all the shape is fine and so are the laces there not thinner at all with the added bonus of the clear like glass soles.

Mine will be balled in I got a heavy rotation so aint like they gonna get beat up but I doubt theyll be as durable as the 2001s

Any peeps who are not sure about copping id say ud be crazy to pass if u have tha funds that is there really not that bad at all.

Peace
Scottie

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Originally Posted by sickickz23

laugh.gif

I don't know. If retail is my only choice, then no!
I sincerely prefer the factory defect version because it is more honest (B-grade)
Many NT members are contradicting themselves, and won't even acknowledge it
smh.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Promo supplies them in a regular un-labeled Jordan box with them stuffed with paper.

Its rare that u get the box when ordering from Promo because there straight off the assembly line.

Peace
Scottie

has anyone had there SJ 's shipped by ems speedpost, and had trouble with the tracking number not working ? also about how long does it take for speedpostto ship to US soil

Alright, I took some better pictures today.. I think they look perfectly fine.. maybe it was just the pictures I took yesterday.. you be the judge..

yeah.. I'm thinking it was just the pictures I took yesterday.. btw.. I dont like the material too much.. everything feels stiff.. nothing like my 01 Bredretros..

^Wow....im sorry bro, but those look fake. It may just be all of the SJ XI's though.
tired.gif

JB's main focus was the sole on these
laugh.gif

Im glad im not into these AJ releases anymore
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom