Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean if some of yall actually dropped $330 for the 1/22 2/21 packs and so on... arent yall gonna spend $350 for two pairs of space jams??

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

OK let me put something clear
Yes the SJ 11 will be a GR but just like the CDP 11/12 was a GR
and what happen???? THEY SOLD OUT

this will sold out in the first hours and there will be lines and people camping out just like the CDP 11/12
this is the TRUTH

sold out? They were on sale for $99 at some retailers. Maybe the stores around your area sold out, but believe me, they produced way more than they sold. DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE

99 at some retailers that was from a guy that supostly was hooking people up but what happen???
Nobody know's right , what I know is that u havent seen the packs for 99 and they are not in your area either
U know that they sold out everywhere It was just one dude that says that they were for 99
roll.gif

I know what you mean, and believe me, I'm not trying to discredit or mock you in any way... All I'm saying is that the XI/XII pack, although sold out relatively fast in stores, was restocked MANY times on MANY websites. What it all boils down to is people attempting to resell the shoes and then realizing that they are not gonna make the profits needed in regards of the risk given.
Also, for the record, I was able to find $99 packs in my area however it was the awful packs in horrible sizes (1/22, 2/20, 14/9). Did that dude who had the "hook up" end up scamming everyone or what?

rayray, the dude in florida was definitely pluggin people in with $99 CDPs for almost like a week straight . . . . including the 11/12 CDP, but keep in mind that $175 + tax is a lot more attainable, especially during Christmasm than $310 + tax every month of the year . . . . I doubt a single pair other than b-grades will be available in any major metro area by the time the mall closes whenever the RD turns out to be . . . .

Gobble, gobble, gobble or HO, HO, HO ?!?

Make your choice
ohwell.gif

RAY RAY we were Talking about the 11/12 pack and u said :
"sold out? They were on sale for $99 at some retailers. Maybe the stores around your area sold out, but believe me, they produced way more than they sold.
And Yeah they RESTOCK them in MANY MANY times on Finish line But ON MANY MANY TIMES PEOPLE GOT THE ORDER CANCEL.....

About that GUY IDK BRO, I PM him to see if it was true and he never got back to me IDK why!!!!!
Somebody cop some packs from that dude????????

Come on now. You can't honestly believe just cuz they restock that it holds any weight to your argument. This comment is directed to anyone who believesotherwise.

Restocking 1 pair every 5 weeks doesn't count, and I would know.

I just got my pair in the mail a few hours ago. I ordered mines from Footalog.com this past Sunday, so it only took 5 days.
pimp.gif

I'm satisfied with these, considering that these are my first pair of Spacejams also.
laugh.gif
I compared them to my 2001 Bred XI's, and it's not THATmuch of a difference. Well atleast not my pair.
smokin.gif

I wish they came with the special box though. Atleast I got the blue insoles.
ohwell.gif

Is 250 for em a good deal? I might cop em early that's why. Then maybe another 1-2 on rd for my bro.

Originally Posted by ccarba

I also think these will go much faster than the CDP 11\12s last year because the price is much cheaper. And lots of cats will be copping multiple pairs!
I went to my spot yesterday (footlocker)to talk to my boy (the manager) and he asked if i was going to get the spacejams and he said he was goingto put me down for 3 pairs. He knew how it went last year when the 11/12 dropped there was a line around the corner of the store and people were waiting since12 a.m.to get them and i got all 3 pairs of size 10's he had and didnt even wait in line. These were gone a 1 month before release date because he washolding pairs for everone. People were pissed
mad.gif
because they had waitedall night and didnt even get a pair. I am going to get 3 to 4 pairs of spacejams (1 to wear and 3 to stock) plus getting these for my girl, daughter, and 2sons. 3 month's to go.

Originally Posted by abernja

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

OK let me put something clear
Yes the SJ 11 will be a GR but just like the CDP 11/12 was a GR
and what happen???? THEY SOLD OUT

this will sold out in the first hours and there will be lines and people camping out just like the CDP 11/12
this is the TRUTH

sold out? They were on sale for $99 at some retailers. Maybe the stores around your area sold out, but believe me, they produced way more than they sold. DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE

99 at some retailers that was from a guy that supostly was hooking people up but what happen???
Nobody know's right , what I know is that u havent seen the packs for 99 and they are not in your area either
U know that they sold out everywhere It was just one dude that says that they were for 99
roll.gif

I know what you mean, and believe me, I'm not trying to discredit or mock you in any way... All I'm saying is that the XI/XII pack, although sold out relatively fast in stores, was restocked MANY times on MANY websites. What it all boils down to is people attempting to resell the shoes and then realizing that they are not gonna make the profits needed in regards of the risk given.
Also, for the record, I was able to find $99 packs in my area however it was the awful packs in horrible sizes (1/22, 2/20, 14/9). Did that dude who had the "hook up" end up scamming everyone or what?

rayray, the dude in florida was definitely pluggin people in with $99 CDPs for almost like a week straight . . . . including the 11/12 CDP, but keep in mind that $175 + tax is a lot more attainable, especially during Christmasm than $310 + tax every month of the year . . . . I doubt a single pair other than b-grades will be available in any major metro area by the time the mall closes whenever the RD turns out to be . . . .

Gobble, gobble, gobble or HO, HO, HO ?!?

Make your choice
ohwell.gif

RAY RAY we were Talking about the 11/12 pack and u said :
"sold out? They were on sale for $99 at some retailers. Maybe the stores around your area sold out, but believe me, they produced way more than they sold.
And Yeah they RESTOCK them in MANY MANY times on Finish line But ON MANY MANY TIMES PEOPLE GOT THE ORDER CANCEL.....

About that GUY IDK BRO, I PM him to see if it was true and he never got back to me IDK why!!!!!
Somebody cop some packs from that dude????????

Come on now. You can't honestly believe just cuz they restock that it holds any weight to your argument. This comment is directed to anyone who believes otherwise.

Restocking 1 pair every 5 weeks doesn't count, and I would know.

ExACTLY!!!!!!

^You are pretty cool bro. You know that?

koncrete kickz wrote:

^^^^^^ i wouldn't be surprised if the resellers get burned on the sj release, like they did on the 11/12 release because when sites known for taxing is lowering there price in september, im looking at you Onosneak. they really burn themselves 2-3 before the actual release.

The 11/12 pack one of the few opportunities a reseller had to make money recently. The space jams will sell, especially with all that christmasmoney out there.

And speaking of CDPs, I have all of them for sale, size 13, all DS, check my sig. Let's see what those 11/12 packs are going for nowadays.

the sjs up there do look good. too bad the 23 will peel off n the patent's sorry mold is so off. they DO have a nice sole tho.

Yo havent yall known by now the supply and demand of Jordans?

When kids/people who camp out and dont get em on release day, they are gonna spend the next 2 weeks searching hard and buy for ridiculous prices.
Its a proven fact, like the OG DMPs going for a stack. They barely even scrape 8 or 7 bills today.

Im not trying to brag or anything, but i resold my 11/12 CDP for i think $450 shipped in January, they dont even scrape $400 these days.

Same dilemma is gonna happen to the Space Jams, i dont have a problem with re-sellers, because honestly, how can you knock someone's hustle?
Bulk buyers, thats a different story, but if theres people willing to buy for insane prices, how can you really blame a reseller? Its all Supply and Demandfolks.

What sites are you guys copping from? I need these in a 13..

Worth it to cop now.. otherwise I can't wear for several months... damn Michigan winters

The fake-esque look of the "23" in the back kills me.
Can't they just put a 1mm-2mm gap between the numbers like in the OG and prior retroes?

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

What sites are you guys copping from? I need these in a 13..

Worth it to cop now.. otherwise I can't wear for several months... damn Michigan winters

You're in the same boat as me. A 12 is the highest I've seen on websites. I'm not tripping though, I can wait till release day.

dont get me wrong.. i can wait.. but it sucks knowing once I get them.. I can't wear them for at least 3-4 months due to snow

Hey Guys just curious if anyone knows how long rmkstore should take to ship a item? I ordered the SJ from there on 9/12 and on there site it says 3-5 day anyhelp would be great

Originally Posted by jdubb2345

Hey Guys just curious if anyone knows how long rmkstore should take to ship a item? I ordered the SJ from there on 9/12 and on there site it says 3-5 day any help would be great

You should get them within a week tops. I ordered my True Blue III's from them and they came in 5 days.

Originally Posted by yadude318

Whats the best site to order 09 SJ? As far as price/shipping time?

I was say promo-shoes.com i got mine in 5 days and they look better than the pictures ive seen from people who bought from other sites it depends on sizeeither 274.99 shipped or 289.99 shipped

Originally Posted by yadude318

Whats the best site to order 09 SJ? As far as price/shipping time?

I ordered mines from Footalog.com for $280 shipped (Express shipping and insurance). They came in 5 days.
pimp.gif

^^^^thats what i thought i got the payment received email from them, but they still haven't sent me a tracking number. I have sent 3 emails and noresponse. I know there legit but 2 weeks and still no tracking somethings wrong for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom