Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by In3gra

^23penny.com

I asked him personally on twitter myself about his pairs. They also have "JOQDAN" on his pairs too. The only ones that have claimed to have full JORDAN is Decadefootwear. I haven't seen pics, but that's what they say when I asked them.
I think decade footwear bought their concords in bulk from jay

nah

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by optimusp517

I asked him personally on twitter myself about his pairs. They also have "JOQDAN" on his pairs too. The only ones that have claimed to have full JORDAN is Decadefootwear. I haven't seen pics, but that's what they say when I asked them.
I think decade footwear bought their concords in bulk from jay

nah

Where else could he have got his concords from ?

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Where did zyr get his batch from?

nobody knows for sure, but they arent getting them from SDS.

well all these sellers pretty much have the same exact shoes so it doesnt really matter.

Oh, I can see it now. Walking through the mall in 2012. A douche leans forward, squints his eyes, and says, "I'm not hating dude, but the 'Jumpman JoQdan' on your concords mean that they're fakes."

indifferent.gif

at this point i don't see the logic on copping them early for close to $100 over retail if not more then that to get a shoe that says "joqdan" it's just me but i just couldn't do it. if everything was correct on the shoe that's a whole different story but to pay over retail for something flawed i just can't do it.

i mean overall cats gotta be patient. i know that I personally would like 2 pairs. So i will use pickyourshoes.com, NDC, my local mall, and FTL/Eastbay/FNL to get them. I don't have to have them early and i don't plan on standing in any lines. I have 2 connects at my mall, but i'll only use them if necessary.

^^THIS

hasn't it been like this w/ the space jams and the cool grey's as far as anticipation?  we hype the sneakers up and get worried, but then when it comes time we all get our pairs.  i think there will be enough to go around.  i work for nike and am expecting to pay retail for these.  i'll do just like i have done the last 2 years and go to desert sky footlocker for the midnight release.  show up at 1pm when the line starts and you'll be guaranteed to get a pair (if you're in PHX, AZ).  if swoosh isn't working while i'm in line, then so be it.  you def said it right above w/ people just needing to be patient.  catch those midnight release spots and get a day off before the drop date and you're straight.  no need to put in work like this is a yeezy drop.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Thanks everyone for the wishes! The baby is here! She will def be a Sneakerhead and I'm loading her up with AUTHENTIC Concords this Christmas.
pimp.gif
. So excited right now!!!
pimp.gif
 Damn, Congrats Bro! Must feel awesome. I have my first coming in Jan... I simply cant wait. And yes, I will have him 3-4 pairs of concords sitting on the sidelines waiting for him. Newborns, Toddlers, Grade Schools, and Adults... And even though mine are SDS JOQDANS, his WILL be Footlocker JORDANS... Along with my 2nd pair.

Dude...some of you guys seem like you get off clownin on people and making bold statements that ALL of these concords are FAKE.  Some are like I said previously, but most are LEGIT with the minor JOQDAN issue that NoobLee said was normal...

My pairs from promo-shoes is 100% legit.  Perfect matching REAL carbon fiber, spacing correct, thread count on jumpman correct, milky toes, no yellowing/flaws, and it says:  JUMPMAN JORDAN

holla:

fxqtls.jpg

you need more???

ibkqra.jpg

merry christmas to me:

15fn313.jpg

I already ordered more from promo-shoes as they restocked and it comes with all packaging/accesories now (2 more pairs as I already got 2 pristine pairs from them)

I also got my order from mentalkicks coming in this week too, so ill be doing a comparision/review.  If it aint up to par with promoshoes, Best believe they going back...

Seems like there is sooooo much salty %+% fools in this thread...please keep it moving. 

I dont want to have a headache/stress during christmas eve

I dont want to deal with eBay or marketplace with these if I dont happen to get it online
(you act like people cant do the switcharoo taking real pictures of their kicks and send you fakes LOL)

I dont wanna get shot, shanked, robbed, killed over these on release day

Let people live and spend THEIR OWN MONEY the way they please.  All this hate is getting old.  And its from the same damn people saying the same damn thing...

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by NoobLee

By the same you mean real ones right?
The JOQDAN situation is way more complicated than you think.

Care to share? Its what the forum is for right?
exactly why zyzz shunned this guy off the thread before.... hype man drops a sentence or two not explaining a damned thing and leaves you guys in a frenzy. Guy is a fool. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Dude...some of you guys seem like you get off clownin on people and making bold statements that ALL of these concords are FAKE.  Some are like I said previously, but most are LEGIT with the minor JOQDAN issue that NoobLee said was normal...

My pairs from promo-shoes is 100% legit.  Perfect matching REAL carbon fiber, spacing correct, thread count on jumpman correct, milky toes, no yellowing/flaws, and it says:  JUMPMAN JORDAN

holla:

fxqtls.jpg

you need more???

ibkqra.jpg

merry christmas to me:

15fn313.jpg

I already ordered more from promo-shoes as they restocked and it comes with all packaging/accesories now (2 more pairs as I already got 2 pristine pairs from them)

I also got my order from mentalkicks coming in this week too, so ill be doing a comparision/review.  If it aint up to par with promoshoes, Best believe they going back...

Seems like there is sooooo much salty %+% fools in this thread...please keep it moving. 

I dont want to deal with eBay or marketplace with these if I dont happen to get it online
(you act like people cant do the switcharoo taking real pictures of their kicks and send you fakes LOL)

Let people live and spend THEIR OWN MONEY the way they please.  All this hate is getting old.  And its from the same damn people saying the same damn thing...
Promo's huh? What in the world. Where'd you get these?

Okay received my pair today from SDS and their a size 13.Yeah go ahead and say it they look just like the pair of 13's previously put up.I'm just going to flat out say it THEIR FAKES.It doesn't matter how much you guys want to believe it these shoes are fakes.This was my first and last time purchasing from early sellers.For one no SHOE TREES,Brown toes look like they burnt the glue or something.Stitching under the insole busting open and it has the read stamp.Red stains on multiple parts of the shoes.Also let's not forget the infamous JOQDAN.The box is also smaller compared to my other 11's and their all size 13's.I did some comparison pics with my CG and SJ that I purchase from Eastbay and Footlocker. That 23 on the back looks extra fake sitting next to my other 11's and the Jumpman is dunking on top of the 3. yeah thanks Jay for sending me these fake Concords and I will make sure it's known that you sell fakes bruh. So here are the pictures and this was the first time I did a comparison and I'm not a photographer so sorry in advance if the pictures are not up to par.

Originally Posted by usood89

By the same you mean real ones right?
The JOQDAN situation is way more complicated than you think.

exactly why zyzz shunned this guy off the thread before.... hype man drops a sentence or two not explaining a damned thing and leaves you guys in a frenzy. Guy is a fool. 
indifferent.gif

the hype man lets you know what's coming up next in this big fiasco, we aren't 2 weeks away from the actual release, it's 9/14 bro, we spilling beans so the dude who's making fakes can go back and fix them? Chill out.

Those promo-shoes pairs look 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

JORDAN JOQDAN, people are gonna walk around the mall with magnifying glasses and call out other dude's shoes "JOQDAN! JOQAN!"

Originally Posted by drewsone

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

holla:

you need more???

merry christmas to me:

Promo's huh? What in the world. Where'd you get these?

promo-shoes.com

They go for 300 i think on there

Originally Posted by TheKing23

Okay received my pair today from SDS and their a size 13.Yeah go ahead and say it they look just like the pair of 13's previously put up.I'm just going to flat out say it THEIR FAKES.It doesn't matter how much you guys want to believe it these shoes are fakes.This was my first and last time purchasing from early sellers.For one no SHOE TREES,Brown toes look like they burnt the glue or something.Stitching under the insole busting open and it has the read stamp.Red stains on multiple parts of the shoes.Also let's not forget the infamous JOQDAN.The box is also smaller compared to my other 11's and their all size 13's.I did some comparison pics with my CG and SJ that I purchase from Eastbay and Footlocker. That 23 on the back looks extra fake sitting next to my other 11's and the Jumpman is dunking on top of the 3. yeah thanks Jay for sending me these fake Concords and I will make sure it's known that you sell fakes bruh. So here are the pictures and this was the first time I did a comparison and I'm not a photographer so sorry in advance if the pictures are not up to par.

SDS = FAIL !!!

indifferent.gif

the hype man lets you know what's coming up next in this big fiasco, we aren't 2 weeks away from the actual release, it's 9/14 bro, we spilling beans so the dude who's making fakes can go back and fix them? Chill out.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

JORDAN JOQDAN, people are gonna walk around the mall with magnifying glasses and call out other dude's shoes "JOQDAN! JOQAN!"

you showed up, welcome.

Originally Posted by TheKing23

SDS = FAIL !!!
Correction: SDS' sz.13 = fail
sick.gif

^ Those Concords are horrible. The toes are milky but they do have a yellowish tint, idk if the light is causing that but I doubt it.

As for NoobLee posting little information, there overseas sellers are probably lurking this thread and if all the "legit" checks for the Concords are dropped, then we'll have resellers changing their shoes to match descriptions.

I'm just waiting for RD to confirm I have legit pairs.

indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

QFT. Honestly, if I were you I wouldn't even drop anymore info. It's already been shown that these sites are hanging onto your info and doctoring pairs. I wouldn't say anything else until after release date. If you following this thread and don't know what's up by now, you never will. Let these dudes spend their money as they see fit on these fakes. And dude promo shoes sold me fakes in the past. Straight up. NONE, let me repeat, NONE of these sites are any better than the other. We've now seen two fakes from SDS. Like I said earlier, think of the countless others who probably received pairs like this but don't post on niketalk.

There are definitive flaws on that pair of size 13 again.

But I'd have to say that CF plate is real, and the Jumpman logo has the correct thickness. Starting to think that these 13s might have had nobody to check on them.

Yikes little tikes.

For the most part, i stay far away from the funkery that this thread has morphed into
since the inception of summer and y'all are going ape-nuts mcbutts.

Never cared for premature retailers as i for one don't have that kind of disposable
income and always viewed their format with a type of skepticism that has been reasurred
in the last page or so.

These early cuts are no good and i'ma call you out on that right now and you's a damn fool
for sparing your hard earned dollars on this donkey crap.

People like to cosign the authenticity and legitimateness of the early releases, trying to justify
dropping 3 bills to help them sleep at night are simply naive and thinking so wishfully to the
point they start even believing themselves.

Let's see what your rebuttals are right now, but regardless, i assure you that you there have a defunct
product by default of its early-bird nature.

TheKing23's visual demonstration very much makes it a wrap. Saran.

Don't see me in this thread again until december.

Enjoy your varients, b-grades, factory seconds or flatout fakes... chulren.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Yikes little tikes.

For the most part, i stay far away from the funkery that this thread has morphed into
since the inception of summer and y'all are going ape-nuts mcbutts.

Never cared for premature retailers as i for one don't have that kind of disposable
income and always viewed their format with a type of skepticism that has been reasurred
in the last page or so.

These early cuts are no good and i'ma call you out on that right now and you's a damn fool
for sparing your hard earned dollars on this donkey crap.

People like to cosign the authenticity and legitimateness of the early releases, trying to justify
dropping 3 bills to help them sleep at night are simply naive and thinking so wishfully to the
point they start even believing themselves.

Let's see what your rebuttals are right now, but regardless, i assure you that you there have a defunct
product by default of its early-bird nature.

TheKing23's visual demonstration very much makes it a wrap. Saran.

Don't see me in this thread again until december.

Enjoy your varients, b-grades, factory seconds or flatout fakes... chulren.

I love this guy #pause

Back
Top Bottom