Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Gonna wait till release date and double up.

My pair from Air Randy has messed up patent cut.

I've worn it once and the patent leather is all over the place now with creases and bends, where as I've worn my legit Spacejams and Coolgreys plenty of times and the patent cut is still fresh in place.

I'm done with the early release game.

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

looks like the only truly non flawed concords are from promo shoes

I'd have to disagree, there are a couple guys selling the real deal, you just need to know where to look. Not even gonna say where I got mine,(other than it sure as hell wasn't AIR RANDY LOL), so there is no accusations I'm pimpin stock. But I'm happy, and convinced they're legit until proven otherwise by JB released pics. I can't understand why all the haters can't understand....lol, and the clowns poppin in just to say haha your $hit is fake, one word.....LAME. You dudes are so transparent we can look right into you and see there is no spine....gawd I hate these broke, little pre-school chumps... ruining this thread with nonsense. 

Originally Posted by Inferno69

I'd have to disagree, there are a couple guys selling the real deal, you just need to know where to look. Not even gonna say where I got mine,(other than it sure as hell wasn't AIR RANDY LOL), so there is no accusations I'm pimpin stock. But I'm happy, and convinced they're legit until proven otherwise by JB released pics. I can't understand why all the haters can't understand....lol, and the clowns poppin in just to say haha your $hit is fake, one word.....LAME. You dudes are so transparent we can look right into you and see there is no spine....gawd I hate these broke, little pre-school chumps... ruining this thread with nonsense. 

I agree...

just wondering, does yours say JOQDAN or JORDAN?  Pics of that?  Also I cant tell if your toes are milky or clear, which are they?  Other than that they look good!!!

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

I agree...

just wondering, does yours say JOQDAN or JORDAN?  Pics of that?  Also I cant tell if your toes are milky or clear, which are they?  Other than that they look good!!!

Thanks bud, we gotta start speaking up and getting these haters to stop ruining this thread. Most cats come on here looking for unbiased opinions and genuine experience, not these jokers who haven't seen anything in person and just want to shout at others, laugh at people and call dudes names because they probably don't have the balls or the means to get out there and see what is available, and they hate that about themselves. 
Milky toes all the way man! Mine do have the nub missing on the R, but so do my 2001 Breds, check it out. A couple credible sources have gone on record here saying it is a normal occurrence. My thinking is that it may very well be why we were able to get these shoes so early, if you buy into the 100 shoes before and 100 shoes after theory once a flaw is spotted. They were supposed to be punched/drilled/ or destroyed and instead they went for a walk. 

Also included a couple extra pics, to me these are beautiful and on point in every way, if you want to see fakes...look a few pages back at my comparo to the junk AIR RANDY sent me. Check out the CF on these, beautiful.

Yeah I shipped those garbage fakes back this morning.Changed my paypal claim to item not described and now on to the next chapter.Everybody take chances in life.At least mine was not with my life or didn't put me in a position were I couldn't pay bills.So honestly all you dudes that just drop in to say people that cop early are fools,need to be banned since you had no input on the topic anyways.Let grown men spend their money on what they like because I guarantee you in the end your still going to be the same loser you was before you made that post trying to dog someone else on their own spending habits.RT

Also want to add that the ones with the tiny problem with the R are the only legit ones that got out AT FIRST. Now there are a few pairs coming out with that fixed, I have 2 pairs on the way and I will post pics when they show up. If anyone wants to know where I got them, PM me. I don't believe in advertising for others and I don't want to get pegged as a soldier for anyone. So if you have a Q instead of an R, don't stress. The most important thing to look for is the Carbon Fiber being legit and equal on both shoes and milky toes. Now just because you have a Q, doesn't mean yours are real either... that was one of the real parts that AR and others stuck on their fake crap.

Looking good. They still look pre-yellowed. its not looking good for 23dec11.

Your pair is fine.

The thing that always irked me was always the fact that people kept yelling the word denial, when it has been perfectly clear that not all the early release shoes are super-fakes or fakes or whatever else they want to call it.

These clowns pick out the pairs that have been deemed fake, and group the rest together as fake, and start talking about it like it was a matter of fact. It confuses a lot of people.

No one is in denial that there are fake pairs, but to say all early releases are fake is a flat out lie. I personally believe ppl are just saying these stuff because the shoes are coming from Asia. Well, news flash, those RD pairs, guess where they are coming from?

I just hope they fix the Joqdan by the time of release.

For those hoping JB making a drastic change at the last minute............a production run takes place at least 3 months before release date, for a GR like the concord is going to be, its gonna happen even earlier. If they arent changing anything right now, it isnt going to happen later. No way they can change something last minute and produce enough pairs to sell on RD.

Oh_lawd.jpg

im not in this thread much. but i know for certain mostly every1 who suggested not to buy/ trust early sites can afford $275. and when they was telling this they wasnt as harsh as you. its not that much money. smh at you thinking thats something big. its seems even after suspect pairs were proven fake people still took chances, thats dumb and they deserve to be talked about if they keep getn bad pairs. cuz when guys was saying "stay away" and "wait till RD",all they could say was "yall just broke" and "i got dispensable income", you had no problem calling people out then, turns out they was right.

if you called nike today they would say wait till RD.

if its a shirt that comes out months from now that may be fake, i aint spend'n $5 on it regardless if i got millions in disposable income.

no matter how much effort you put forth you may still get a pair of fakes if they are being mixed. everyone agrees, right?

people do check this thread and reading your post makes you seem like a victim, although you were clearly warned.

whats lame is that you paid over retail and arent 100% sure your shoes are legit and you are still promoting it, why?

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Your pair is fine.

The thing that always irked me was always the fact that people kept yelling the word denial, when it has been perfectly clear that not all the early release shoes are super-fakes or fakes or whatever else they want to call it.

These clowns pick out the pairs that have been deemed fake, and group the rest together as fake, and start talking about it like it was a matter of fact. It confuses a lot of people.

No one is in denial that there are fake pairs, but to say all early releases are fake is a flat out lie. I personally believe ppl are just saying these stuff because the shoes are coming from Asia. Well, news flash, those RD pairs, guess where they are coming from?

For those hoping JB making a drastic change at the last minute............a production run takes place at least 3 months before release date, for a GR like the concord is going to be, its gonna happen even earlier. If they arent changing anything right now, it isnt going to happen later. No way they can change something last minute and produce enough pairs to sell on RD.

only reason i threw out the word denial towards you is cuz you kept referring to these fake, doctored 13's popping up as still legit, just defective. kept standing by SDS being 100% legit despite these fake size 13's and the fake space jams.

i really think these guys are getting some of the real materials but they can't always get all of it, so they busted out some partial fakes (we're lucky this happened cuz it woke a lot of us up, put us onto what was really going on).

yes, that's what the game has come to. but part fake + part legit still = fake, period.

you might score a totally legit, leaked from the actual OEM pair from some of these sites (but a lot of these are prolly real materials but manufactured in a different factory, and i think last time i said that nooblee cosigned me and bolded it), sure, but since when do we as a community support sites selling fakes in any shape or form?
indifferent.gif

i really hope JB is changing something (or has been the last month or so) to really screw the whole early game up for good.

i can't edit for some reason, but i want to emphasize that just because a site does sell some legit pairs, doesn't mean we should support them when we find out they're also selling and mixing in fakes.

No one is supporting them. I dont support AR or SDS. I dont support promo-shoes even though they sent me LEGIT pairs. I dont support Mentalkicks even I have a packaging I'm picking up tomorrow since I wasn't home to pick them up today. Better believe I will be posting more picks of more pairs I recieve and I will BLOW UP WHATEVER SITE that even tries to pull a fast one. Whatever happens, If I recieve a fake/doctored pair, I made myself clear that I WILL BE SENDING THEM BACK.

There's a reason I'm paying with paypal and I'm covered by them. I'm not living paycheck to paycheck or have money tied up or can't afford to take risks. It's NOT THAT HARD TO RETURN THEM and get MY money back, whether it be a few days, a week, or a month. I will get my money back if they send me something fake.

What some of you people don't understand is that these are CONCORDS. These are grails to a LOT of people. These are sought out by a majority of people and NO one is GUARANTEED a pair. Let me say it again, NO ONE IS GUARANTEED A PAIR.

I NEVER buy early. NEVER. This is the exception for me because these are CONCORDS. How often do you see these retro? It's been over 10 years since the last retro. People are going to want multiple pairs. Not just us. People all around the world, NT, ISS, whatever shoe enthuiast, random people, athletes, kids, probably on everyone's Christmas wishlist, BASICALLY EVERYONE.

So...for ME, I'm making sure I get my pairs by buying early. I know what shoes I can sleep on and what I can't. THESE AINT NO "NIKE GO LWP's," or "DIAMOND TURF 1's" or "GODZILLA BARKLEY's." I made my choice because these kicks mean a LOT to me. I WILL BE DONE WITH JB AFTER THESE. (Probably with a lot of other people too)

I will still try to get them online on release as well, but if I don't or not lucky enough, I aint stressing because I have my pairs. Feel me???

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

No one is supporting them. I dont support AR or SDS. I dont support promo-shoes even though they sent me LEGIT pairs. I dont support Mentalkicks even I have a packaging I'm picking up tomorrow since I wasn't home to pick them up today. Better believe I will be posting more picks of more pairs I recieve and I will BLOW UP WHATEVER SITE that even tries to pull a fast one. Whatever happens, If I recieve a fake/doctored pair, I made myself clear that I WILL BE SENDING THEM BACK.

There's a reason I'm paying with paypal and I'm covered by them. I'm not living paycheck to paycheck or have money tied up or can't afford to take risks. It's NOT THAT HARD TO RETURN THEM and get MY money back, whether it be a few days, a week, or a month. I will get my money back if they send me something fake.

What some of you people don't understand is that these are CONCORDS. These are grails to a LOT of people. These are sought out by a majority of people and NO one is GUARANTEED a pair. Let me say it again, NO ONE IS GUARANTEED A PAIR.

I NEVER buy early. NEVER. This is the exception for me because these are CONCORDS. How often do you see these retro? It's been over 10 years since the last retro. People are going to want multiple pairs. Not just us. People all around the world, NT, ISS, whatever shoe enthuiast, random people, athletes, kids, probably on everyone's Christmas wishlist, BASICALLY EVERYONE.

So...for ME, I'm making sure I get my pairs by buying early. I know what shoes I can sleep on and what I can't. THESE AINT NO "NIKE GO LWP's," or "DIAMOND TURF 1's" or "GODZILLA BARKLEY's." I made my choice because these kicks mean a LOT to me. I WILL BE DONE WITH JB AFTER THESE. (Probably with a lot of other people too)

I will still try to get them online on release as well, but if I don't or not lucky enough, I aint stressing because I have my pairs. Feel me???

and this is why AR, SDS, VMV, etc., will continue to thrive...

i understand what you're saying, that was my standpoint at first too, it was worth skipping the hassle on RD. but at some point we gotta stand up against these fake sellers. this is getting super dangerous now cuz these super fakes are making their way into our marketplaces on these shoe forums.

whatever. luckily i was able to confirm i can pre-pay for my pairs locally, so i'm not stressing it anymore.

but even if i wasn't able to get my pairs from a legit source locally, i would still put my foot down against these sites. that's just me tho (and it's nothing to me to drop $270 or whatever on these early, and i was gonna do that when i thoguht they were definitely legit, and i know i could end up catching a legit pair, but i could also get a fake, at this point it's the principle of the thing)

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Thanks everyone for the wishes! The baby is here! She will def be a Sneakerhead and I'm loading her up with AUTHENTIC Concords this Christmas.
pimp.gif
. So excited right now!!!

Congrats on the ultimate pick up!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
   Wish you and your fam nothing but the best & happiness!

As for these Concords and what Ive read in the last 10 or so pages, at this point if you don't realize why it isnt a good idea to cop an early pair of these right now, you never will.  I think Noob and anyone else with solid info should hold back since we are so far out from RD still and these sites obviously watch the threads.......TBH I think the stamp thing has been picked up as something they need to apply now since it was mentioned that this might be a sign of QC.  If it is indeed Quality control and these are early or back door pairs that didnt go through QC.......then why the F do they have a stamp???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But on the other hand I checked some other J's that I bought in store and theres a mix of sneakers without a stamp, with a red stamp, with a blue stamp, smudged stamps like some of these posted in this thread smh......as much as I wanna have someone drop concrete evidence there are high quality replica/fake sneakers circulating the market, I think the right thing to do is keep quiet till RD so that it blows it exposes them once and for all..........it's the only way it will really make an impact and make it to all the media channels in needs to in order to inform the people spending their money on sneakers.

"They put themselves in the air, I just kick away the chair"  -  Jigga
grin.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Your pair is fine.

only reason i threw out the word denial towards you is cuz you kept referring to these fake, doctored 13's popping up as still legit, just defective. kept standing by SDS being 100% legit despite these fake size 13's and the fake space jams.

i really think these guys are getting some of the real materials but they can't always get all of it, so they busted out some partial fakes (we're lucky this happened cuz it woke a lot of us up, put us onto what was really going on).

yes, that's what the game has come to. but part fake + part legit still = fake, period.

you might score a totally legit, leaked from the actual OEM pair from some of these sites (but a lot of these are prolly real materials but manufactured in a different factory, and i think last time i said that nooblee cosigned me and bolded it), sure, but since when do we as a community support sites selling fakes in any shape or form?
indifferent.gif

i really hope JB is changing something (or has been the last month or so) to really screw the whole early game up for good.

Difference in opinoin hardly means denial.  Fact of the matter is, most of you guys have never set foot in Asia, never had to deal with an Asian person for business, so for you to act like you know everything that goes on here is silly.    The major assembly factories and the factories under its umbrella are countless and spread all over China.  Just because nooblee dropped some info, doesnt mean you can use that info and say you have it all figured out.  Nooblee has his sources, and obviously some of his information have been useful information.  However, like I previously stated, nobody knows where his info is coming from, and for anyone on this board to take his words at face value is sad.

I still believe those size 13s are rushed out the factory.  From my understanding, factories usually dont make size 13s early as the main early size runs are from 8-12.  Even 12s are usually not made early, hence the reason why these early sites seldomly sell anything past size 11.   That is my belief, whether you are buy it or not, dont really care.  You wanna keep call it denial, then be my guest.  It isnt the first time that someone with a different opinion been labled in denial.

Just think its hilarious, because whatever you stated is just an opinion, and not a fact.  A lot of what I know is actually what I gathered from a friend who used to be a QA guy at a Nike affilated factory in vietnam.    

laugh.gif

man, on a couple/few occasions now you've called them fakes yourself, said sds sold 1, and now 2 fakes we know of so far.

but also twice now, in reply to me, you keep trying to stand by "they're not fake, they are defects rushed out of the factory"...

ok man... whatever you say...

maybe you should quote where i said they are fakes? Pretty sure we are having this conversation now, because I was the one who insisted on those being defective pairs?

So now we're trying to fabricate what I have said?

i dont care if I have never set foot in Asia. all these pairs look like $hit. your pair included. they are not defects they are fake. And dude that thinks his are real hahaha. Dude even admitted that his says jorqan. I will put money RD dont say that. i got breds, spacejams and cool greys and all my shoes say Jordan

Back
Top Bottom