Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

perfect tint on the sole
pimp.gif

I am ........hurts to say this.......SATISFIED.

Finally, something positive in the Jordan Brand section

image.gif

That's not a kids size though right?

We've got multiple detailed photos of the Concords coming to CounterKicks later today that we just received. I wouldn't judge the tint of the sole based on anyone's photos unless they're professionally shot and color corrected. Depending on lighting and camera, every photo will look different. We have been told that the tint on the shoe is a "deep blue" and it's deeper than what you've seen on the Cool Grey XI release last year.

Also, if the tech info we are receiving on these shoes is true, some of you might not be so quick to call the shoes "OG" or anything related. Developing the story right now but it's pretty substantial tech change if the info holds true.

Originally Posted by Steez

Also, if the tech info we are receiving on these shoes is true, some of you might not be so quick to call the shoes "OG" or anything related. Developing the story right now but it's pretty substantial tech change if the info holds true.

like what?????? i kno they didnt take off the carbon fiber

Hmmmm, actual zoom bags?

DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE TECH. I WOULD NEVER USE 11'S TO BALL IN ANYWAY. THAT WOULD BE A B-BALL FAIL. ONLY THING THAT CONCERNS ME IS HOW THEY LOOK WHEN ON FEET...

dtb00201 wrote:
Steez wrote:

Hmmmm, actual zoom bags?
non-existent carbon fiber shank. just like the recent jumpman pro retros.

DAMN I HOPE THE JUMPMAN ISN'T SCREEN PRINTED. WILL DEF RUB OFF JUST LIKE THE '23' ON THE BACK. DUDES GONNA HAVE 'ANNIVERSARY 11' CONCORDS 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

DAMN I HOPE THE JUMPMAN ISN'T SCREEN PRINTED. WILL DEF RUB OFF JUST LIKE THE '23' ON THE BACK. DUDES GONNA HAVE 'ANNIVERSARY 11' CONCORDS 
laugh.gif

lets hope not that would be pretty stupid imo

Originally Posted by bence23

Look just like OGs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Outsole? Yes.patent leather cut? No way.Do they look cool? Yes.Ankle padding? Most likelyThin like the 2010 coolgreys.I was hopping to have a similarPadding like the ogs. Becausei dont like the thin paddingOn any retros because theShoe simply loses stability.But as most people will onlyCollect or wear them casual. It wont be any issue then.Just disappointed that wePay 180 dollars or euros forA shoe that cannot matchThe crafting of the ogs. Imo. 150 would be morejustifying.

Shape is surprisingly good ..... the patent cut is crazy low as expected but I'm pleased nevertheless.
EDIT-definitely resembles the DMP mold more as opposed the CDP imo ...

Back
Top Bottom