Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Glad I decided to wait until RD and spent my money on the Metallics so I wouldn't even be tempted to #@!* with Air Randy.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

I swear, that jersey shore gif has been used (what feels like) 100 times already in this thread. Y'all gotta get more creative people!

haha all by me
laugh.gif

Been following this thread for a while and it's had me looking a lot at my space jams and cool greys I purchased from FTL on RD.  Figured I'd upload some pics of the carbon fiber because even on some of the better looking pairs it still seems to look off to me.  Maybe it's the lighting, but shouldn't the cf on the concords have the same circular pattern as the space jams?  I also think some of those jumpmen look terrible.  They seem to be missing some of the smaller details like the bump on the butt, the tilt of the head, and overall seem rather sloppy.

Jams, deadstock and slightly yellow

cool greys worn over ten times but icey from the side

fingers are only like one stitch not the freddy kruegers we've seen on some

left leg seems really long, like he's stretching, and overall they seem thinner and smoother than some of the early release concords

Jumpman might not be the best indicator because even on RD pairs there seems to be a lot of variability, but at least there seems to be some consistency to the inconsistencies.  Whereas some pairs of concords on here don't even seem to be using the same pattern.

CF plate pattern has changed since SJ, becoming more square looking compared to the circles in the past.

As for the jumpman, its already been covered. More thread counts for this year's jumpman. Jumpman on 2011 concords is supposed to look better/different than 2010 CG XIs.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by Mr718

Should I be worried about this?
If i remember correctly, you bought from AR, right?
Anything from AR is a crap shoot right now.  I know for a fact he mixed real pairs with fake ones.  That insole alone doesnt really mean they fake, but wrong insole for sure.  Double check the CF plate, and jumpman.
I used that pic as an example to prove a point.  These "legit checks" are getting a little out of hand.  That insole was actually taken from a pair of '09 Space Jams (Yes, purchased in 2009, in store).  Funny thing is my Cool Greys (Also purchased in-store) say "AJ-11"
Spoiler [+]

Now fast forward to the Concords...

I nothing against your Eddo, you just happened to be the one to answer
laugh.gif
.  I just wanted to debunk some of these legit check procedures. As for the toe, I just wanna show it pretty much depends on the lighting.

Transparent

Not so transparent 
ohwell.gif

As for the Jumpman... Looks fine to me

Also, as for the CF plate.  It isn't flexable AT ALL, however I noticed the CF felt different from my Cool Greys, so I checked them together.  Then I noticed the Cool Greys were different from the Space Jams,  Then I noticed the Space Jams were different from the Breds
laugh.gif
.  There's really no way to tell since all the CF patterns are different.  Posted these pics a few pages back but here they are again...

So this got me thinking, I wonder if these are high quality fakes or just a sign that the quality of kicks are progressively getting worse.  So I started digging in the closet for some kicks.  Realized I have a pair of OG XI IE lows and a Retro pair....
OG Left                        Retro Right

The OG pair feels a lot smoother than the retro.  The retro pair feels like blue plastic with black squares painted on.  You can even see between the black squares where the blue is fading.  They both have different sounds when you tap them with your nail as well. 

My conclusion... I'm more confused than ever
laugh.gif
.  Not trying to defend any because I don't want to feel robbed but the people calling them fake, simply haven't proved it yet.  Most of these pics seem like real, authentic Nike materials made and constructed by someone who could care less about quality control.  With all that said, due to all the "what if's", this will likely be my first and last early release shoe.

No offense taken. Like i said, insole alone isnt a good indicator at all. In a sense, it could almost be considered another accessory.

In any case, I still think AR concords are a crap shoot. From the pics that you provided on this page, it does look like a legit pair. However, some of the other pairs of AR concords are definitely, blatantly fake.

I still stand by my stance that AR mixed some superfakes with some real pairs. He didnt do it on purpose, but he got his first batch of concords from a shady person.

CF plate pattern has changed since SJ, becoming more square looking compared to the circles in the past.

As for the jumpman, its already been covered. More thread counts for this year's jumpman. Jumpman on 2011 concords is supposed to look better/different than 2010 CG XIs.

Those look like circles to you?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

i was actually talking more about the SJ.

Havent really bothered to look at anything beyond the SJ...

But yea, i prolly shouldve worded that differently.

Just looked at my tag a lil further. Produced in the Y3 factory. Y3 is notorious for letting shoes walk out the door early. And the plot thickens...

Just to get away from the bickering for a second, I decided I'd wear mine out tonight. Turned a few heads!...Figure I might as well put them to use. Sorry for the mis-sized pics.

You guys need to go over to "the other site" and look at the SDS pair this dude just posted, WOW! I mean they are PERFECT. Out of all the pairs posted on either of these sites, they are soooo good looking. Perfect 23 on both shoes, perfect jumpman, perfect everything.

It really is just the lucky of the draw.
very true, but after seeing that pair, if I ordered from either of these sites and didn't receive what he received, I would return them...lol

If you looked close enough, his mesh is a bit yellow as well though.  Not trying to nitpick, but i really do think its a general problem.  I hope JB fixes it before RD.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

DUDES REALLY LIKE THESE EARLY RELEASES. I SEE GREAT POTENTIAL TO PROFIT HERE.

I GUARANTEE I WILL HAVE A WEBSITE UP AND RUNNING BY SUMMER 2012.

FUNNY THING IS, JAY SENT ME AN EMAIL TO MY PERSONAL EMAIL ACCOUNT WITH HIS ENTIRE WHOLESALE LIST AND ASKING ME TO BUY IN BULK.

THIS IS A DEAD SERIOUS POST.
before he was as well known as he is now he wanted me to do the same when he had sj/blk,red xii/white,red xii 
never did it sounded too fishy price wise 

Most cats who copped these this early clearly dont care about the quality or if they are fake. They only care about breaking necks of 96 percent of the people that dont know they are fake. These guys dont care. Hypebeast at its finest. "You guys have the bragging rights."

Man, I don't care about no Bragging rights...I just want to wear some kicks man. Everybody needs to stop trying to label eachother in here.

martmontes wrote:
Here are more pictures of the Jordan XI Concords I got from Randy Liu/Air Randy. Ill be posting my own thread soon with all the details I got from him. I have his address and contact number as well. Better wait for my thread soon! Im killing Randy now. By the way, I also have his 'replica' picture. And, if you want him dead or maybe shoot him, you at least have a clear copy of his "B-grade" image! 
342263e6bed3725cd2a3faa9debc34bf63b57b9a_r.jpg
4272666637d7c2a2d8f3aeaad9acefd6bb57cd4e_r.jpg

My biggest problem with what is going on with AR and SD is I got a pair of jordan XI CDP B grades from a Nike outlet with similar flaws as above, after showing the outlet manager the problems with the shoes he went from the $130 price tag down to $99. If AR and SD came out and told everyone exactly how and why some of the pairs are messed up and not checked before selling
grin.gif
 then mabey offered to go down on the price on the severely flawed shoes they will lose some of the flame. Are they offering free return shipping on returns? The one guy with the size 13 shoes that were badly glued shouldnt have to pay nothing to return those
sick.gif

customer service is everything

Back
Top Bottom