Jay overpaid for those boxes 
roll.gif

the toebox doesn't look too good 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

A cf plate pic would clear this up.
already boxed them back up so give me a second to get a pic or 2..

Originally Posted by KryptiX

Originally Posted by NoobLee

Jay overpaid for those boxes 
roll.gif

the toebox doesn't look too good 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

A cf plate pic would clear this up.
already boxed them back up so give me a second to get a pic or 2..

clear pictures, please.  

lmao at pvc carbon fiber plates!! i'd be super pissed if I paid almost $300 for that.

here's a top secret picture of the air randy's factory and their supply of materials for their "2011 concords"
roll.gif

pvc-pipe.jpg

atleast your concords double as sneakers and extra sink repair parts

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

DUDES REALLY LIKE THESE EARLY RELEASES. I SEE GREAT POTENTIAL TO PROFIT HERE.

I GUARANTEE I WILL HAVE A WEBSITE UP AND RUNNING BY SUMMER 2012.

FUNNY THING IS, JAY SENT ME AN EMAIL TO MY PERSONAL EMAIL ACCOUNT WITH HIS ENTIRE WHOLESALE LIST AND ASKING ME TO BUY IN BULK.

THIS IS A DEAD SERIOUS POST.
Pics, or it didn't happen.
I can't stand this thread and generally do not care about the controversy. Furthermore
roll.gif
, I usually do not agree with most things this memphis dude post or says, but he isn't lying I emailed SDS-Jay for wholesale prices and he sent me a list which I replied G T F O H. His wholesale prices, on the list I got, was straight takin it in the fudge. 

@Kryptix man, I feel for ya bro, even the CF looks horrid. I hope he keeps his promis and send you your money...

Originally Posted by Bigmiz

FUNNY THING IS, JAY SENT ME AN EMAIL TO MY PERSONAL EMAIL ACCOUNT WITH HIS ENTIRE WHOLESALE LIST AND ASKING ME TO BUY IN BULK.

I can't stand this thread and generally do not care about the controversy. Furthermore
roll.gif
, I usually do not agree with most things this memphis dude post or says, but he isn't lying I emailed SDS-Jay for wholesale prices and he sent me a list which I replied G T F O H. His wholesale prices, on the list I got, was straight takin it in the fudge. 

If I were to do something like I would have to be on that Frank Lucas steez. Fly over to China, shake Jays hand and at least see where he's getting them from.

pretty sure those are real cf plate. but i will let nooblee have the final call.

pvc plates are easy to spot

Originally Posted by eddo1005

pretty sure those are real cf plate. but i will let nooblee have the final call.

pvc plates are easy to spot

It looks real to me, just looks bad IMO

O REALLY?

dbr234.jpg

rsg5j6.jpg

zoey6h.png

154vbz6.png

SHALL I GO ON? IT GOES ON FOR ABOUT 25 MORE PAIRS OF SNEAKERS.

FUNNY THING IS I HAVEN'T BOUGHT FROM JAY IN OVER A YEAR BEFORE I QUIT BUYING EARLY AND I HAVE NO IDEA HOW HE GOT MY EMAIL.

I WILL HAVE A SITE UP AND I'M DEAD SERIOUS. DUDES BEASTING WAY TOO HARD TO NOT CAPITALIZE THOUGH I DOUBT I WILL BE BUYING WHOLESALE FROM JAY
laugh.gif

Ironic this guy is the now the International General Manager, I cant wait to see his next interview
laugh.gif

The CF plate looks real to me however I'm no expert on Jordans. The PVC plate used was just extremely obvious while KryptiX made me debate whether it looked real or not.

Thats the mass email he send out to everyone on the mailing list. Obviously, if you have dealt with Jay before, he has your email. Hence the reason why you would get the list.

Other than that, you could go right ahead and start your business. If your price is competitive enough, i might even buy from you.

Thats the mass email he send out to everyone on the mailing list. Obviously, if you have dealt with Jay before, he has your email. Hence the reason why you would get the list.

Other than that, you could go right ahead and start your business. If your price is competitive enough, i might even buy from you.
LOOKING FORWARD TO IT

HE SENDS A WHOLESALE LIST TO EVERYONE ON HIS MAILING LIST EVEN IF YOU HAVEN'T ASKED FOR IT?
nerd.gif

FUNNY I HAVEN'T RECEIVED ONE IN OVER A YEAR UNTIL NOW....

So if you run your fingernail across the pvc carbon fiber plates will it leave a scratch or indentation??? The guys in the video posted a couple pages back said they could literally scratch into the air randy CF plate and said it felt like sandpaper.

LOOKING FORWARD TO IT

HE SENDS A WHOLESALE LIST TO EVERYONE ON HIS MAILING LIST EVEN IF YOU HAVEN'T ASKED FOR IT?
nerd.gif

FUNNY I HAVEN'T RECEIVED ONE IN OVER A YEAR UNTIL NOW....

Well, i never let emotion get in the way of business.  I always try to be obejective, so yes, if the price is right, i would buy from you, no problem.

As for the wholesale list, he doesnt send emails out and title them whole sale list.  Its just an email to inform whats new, and he lists the wholesale price in these emails as well.

looks like Decades stockroom of all different sizes all had the same exact size box as well for each size, prob just ordered them from SDS

Here are more pictures of the Jordan XI Concords I got from Randy Liu/Air Randy. Ill be posting my own thread soon with all the details I got from him. I have his address and contact number as well. Better wait for my thread soon! Im killing Randy now. By the way, I also have his 'replica' picture. And, if you want him dead or maybe shoot him, you at least have a clear copy of his "B-grade" image! 
342263e6bed3725cd2a3faa9debc34bf63b57b9a_r.jpg
4272666637d7c2a2d8f3aeaad9acefd6bb57cd4e_r.jpg

fe61636ad72edb3aafa5eac4347163620e028dbf_r.jpg

87c368d165c7dc4a2085d2cf37d6a7c48f0df446_r.jpg

Originally Posted by martmontes

Here are more pictures of the Jordan XI Concords I got from Randy Liu/Air Randy. Ill be posting my own thread soon with all the details I got from him. I have his address and contact number as well. Better wait for my thread soon! Im killing Randy now. By the way, I also have his 'replica' picture. And, if you want him dead or maybe shoot him, you at least have a clear copy of his "B-grade" image! 

Bro, put all the info in a post in this thread. If you make your own thread, youre going to getting ripped by everyone in this forum and the Mods will just lock it for creating another unnecessary thread with the same info from this one. Just post it here man

Originally Posted by Mr718

Should I be worried about this?
If i remember correctly, you bought from AR, right?
Anything from AR is a crap shoot right now.  I know for a fact he mixed real pairs with fake ones.  That insole alone doesnt really mean they fake, but wrong insole for sure.  Double check the CF plate, and jumpman.

I swear, that jersey shore gif has been used (what feels like) 100 times already in this thread. Y'all gotta get more creative people!

Back
Top Bottom