Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

think the guy on the last page got fakes or something, hes got blue stitching on the inside and no stamp...

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I haven't seen any proof of this at all.. That's all I'm saying. And that's coming from someone that has both pairs of cool Greys.. FoOtLocKer and an early site. No difference what so ever. I need to see some kind of documentation from Nike stating that these are indeed fake

bro, your shoes are real. why you even listening to some of these trolls talking out their behind? they dont even know what they are talking about.

their "GOD" Noob even said these sites sell 90% real shoes.

like i said before the only "fake" shoe SDS sold is the recent space jams. other than that every single pair he has sold are all 10000% authentic and everyone who bought from him before can vouch for that.
Go Back to your workout thread lame.  You keep repping a shady seller because you received 1 pair of fake Concords for free.  Your pathetic.  Your were swearing the SJ were real 3 days ago, you will be saying the same thing about his other shoes.  What a clown, 1 pair of free shoes and this lame is in this and a workout thread paying more attention to Jay and his fake J's than his whole life.
roll.gif
i guess the money missing from my paypal to his paypal account didnt pay for the shoes...

yea the shoes looked legit, once actual proof was provided and Jay got a explanation for his supplier of course they arent actual 09 space jams. why would i deny that? they are fake but not fake fake. thanks

Zzyz. your "help" isn't needed anymore. Just come back when you have to pay your $50 bet and not any sooner.

Thanks.

Those AR pairs next to the SJ and CG's look really good!
Patent cut is consistent with the "FL bought pairs" and honestly the sole color looks fine.
If I got pairs like that, I'd be happy!

fake but not fake fake

...lmaoo. thats funny.

i dont know about dudes on the last page, no box, blue stitching, no #, stained...ughhh

the ones posted above arent bad. patent seems to be cut correctly. sole is translucent, but it hasnt been confirmed if thats good or bad. so as of now, they seem straight.

Originally Posted by Dc30

Originally Posted by Dc30

My pair from Air Randy arrived today. I have my opinion on these, but I'm posting these for YOU guys so you can make your own decisions. These were done quickly with my cell cam just to get them up. If you guys need or want more, let me know and I'll see what I can do after work later tonight. For comparison sake, the CG's and SJ's are both pairs purchased from Foot Locker...go to work NT fam...

Zyzz...they're working now my dude...enjoy! 
wink.gif

uh oh...see through toes...if NoobLee is right about what he said then these would be fake....waiting on mine from Randy...gonna be pissed I feel like lol

I have to say that once people found out that Jay was selling fake space jams, regardless if he came out and said it or not, He still sold fakes. I hate to say that because I ordered a pair of Concords from him and hopefully their real. The only thing that bugs me about these Concords is that the tags are only showing a month for production dates. usually you only see that on extremely limited shoes and we all know these are going to be GR. So does anybody have anything to say about the shoe tag production months

Originally Posted by S329

Those AR pairs next to the SJ and CG's look really good!
Patent cut is consistent with the "FL bought pairs" and honestly the sole color looks fine.
If I got pairs like that, I'd be happy!
My sentiments exactly. Regardless though, this is definitely my first and last early-release purchase. Well, that is until we see what the Chicago X's are looking like, lol.

For DC30's pair, next to the SJ's and CG's...The Toe cap on the Concords is not Nearly as transluscent as what AR pairs were lookin like a few days ago. To be honest, I'm not even mad at this current pair. I ordered from SDS, so hopefully, my toe caps are no more transluscent than DC30's and hopefully even closer to the CG Opaqueness...lookin decent so far!  
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by solesearch22

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by solesearch22

Had to stay out of this thread over the weekend...got my tracking from AR and it's finally working....just need to get them in now and see how they look...I see Lee said AR mixed in some real ones...so we will find out soon

Yea he mixed in some REAL fakes ones along with the regular fake ones

What was the point of this statement? Lee just said a few pages back than AR mixed in some legit ones....

Whats the point of your statement, and I could careless what Lee said if one fake they all fake, have fun with your "REAL" pair 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Originally Posted by oso23

Ok so I ordered two pairs early. One from AR which I still havent got hopefully I get them but the end of the week. Second pair I got from Promoshoes. I ordered last Thursday and got them today. They look legit to me but I'll let you guys be the judge. They didnt come with the og box. They were just sent in a plain jordan box.
laugh.gif
at that left jumpan
why does the left pair look so much bulkier than the right? looks like it got injected with steroids.

Originally Posted by TheKing23

The only thing that bugs me about these Concords is that the tags are only showing a month for production dates. usually you only see that on extremely limited shoes and we all know these are going to be GR. So does anybody have anything to say about the shoe tag production months

Normally I am totally on board with this statement UNTIL I happened to look in my Retro VII Cardinals that I bought back in June from Foot Locker...the production dates on the VII's are 1/19/11-2/26/11...a little more than 4 weeks of production...anybody else want to verify that on their own Cardinals?
As for my AR Concords the production dates read 6/8/11-7/29/11...you guys do the math. 

Originally Posted by hostos

11l4yfk.gif

how am i mad if i pointed out exactly what Noob said?

some of you dudes are pathetic
laugh.gif
You're the only pathetic person in this thread. 
Our God?  What about your God, Jay?  With your whole "fake but not really fake" non-sense. Go back to your knees and just come back when you have to pay 23penny $50.

Whats pathetic is that the official JB pictures haven't even been leaked yet, but everyone knows what they look like huh.

And we know that these sites sell real shoes 90% of the time, it just so happens that the shoe we are talking about they are selling fakes of. His pair looks ok besides the jumpman on the left shoe reaching out and touching somebody.

I really JB changes something major on these when the pictures actually do come out so everyone who swore by their "real" pair will be stuck with some real fake ones and y'all gotta eat the cost because its been told to everyone that these are fakes.

Originally Posted by three2three

Originally Posted by hostos

11l4yfk.gif

how am i mad if i pointed out exactly what Noob said?

some of you dudes are pathetic
laugh.gif
You're the only pathetic person in this thread. 
Our God?  What about your God, Jay?  With your whole "fake but not really fake" non-sense. Go back to your knees and just come back when you have to pay 23penny $50.

fixed
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

stop embarrassing yourself brah

Everyone would off themselves if they dropped the Concords Xmas without the jumpman like the anniversary pair
(would never happen) but would make this thread EPIC levels if they did that lol

This was posted about 16 hours ago, don't really see AR's updates but he said this on fb :

AIR-RANDY.COM to be open : as far as i know both style of the front toe " milky or see-through " are both authentic

Are both clear toe and milky toe authentic? As far as I know everyone who bought CG's in the past, seem to have milky toes.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ AR's statement.

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Originally Posted by oso23

Ok so I ordered two pairs early. One from AR which I still havent got hopefully I get them but the end of the week. Second pair I got from Promoshoes. I ordered last Thursday and got them today. They look legit to me but I'll let you guys be the judge. They didnt come with the og box. They were just sent in a plain jordan box.
laugh.gif
at that left jumpan

cuts are definitely off. one is significantly highly than the other

Back
Top Bottom