Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

PYS is solid when it comes to shipping. Very rarely does that dude take more than a couple business days to ship and everything always arrives in pristine condition. Only reason I held off is because I'm on the fence and I want to see these in person first.

PYS is solid when it comes to shipping. Very rarely does that dude take more than a couple business days to ship and everything always arrives in pristine condition. Only reason I held off is because I'm on the fence and I want to see these in person first.

Don't they release Saturday? Why bother with PYS when you can get em from one of the many online retailers for retail + free ship anyways?

Don't they release Saturday? Why bother with PYS when you can get em from one of the many online retailers for retail + free ship anyways?

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

pys price is pretty much retail when you add tax

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

pys price is pretty much retail when you add tax

For those who got them already, how does it fit? Run bigger like taxi low?

For those who got them already, how does it fit? Run bigger like taxi low?

Back
Top Bottom