Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Where are the ATL heads copping? I need these in my life

Ordered mine from ct but got two pair on hold at gwinnett mall.  If you check my post a few pages back i posted gwinnetts stock.  Although my girl at D.T.L.R hit me up earlier and said she got more in stock 
i like your idea you got a connect but yet you dont depend on the connect and sleep on all these early drops. Their will be alot of guys trying to get a pair on RD after connects fall through.
I didnt plan on copping online but CT was 190 shipped which was retail so i pulled the trigger

im a lil worried now about my pair not having the blue icy sole. =[ mine is clear but only a little blue...cant even notice it.

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

im a lil worried now about my pair not having the blue icy sole. =[ mine is clear but only a little blue...cant even notice it.

You should be happy. Learn how to do a sea glow treatment. To be honest I like em Clear WAY better.

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

For those taht ordered of hanon-shop.com cheak you accounts i ordered a 12 and the staus says failed.
Mine says processed.

the website is jacked everytime i log in it goes to my shopping cart 

I kind of regret not getting two pairs yesterday.I had them in my hand but that's OK atleast I was able to get my pair I know some of you are having trouble getting one pair so I can't complain.

What would you guys trust more for ordering at midnight: Nike.com or Eastbay.com? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ehh

Anyone know if NDC is doing free overnight shipping like they did with the SJ's last year?
I'm a sz 15 so they're pretty much my only hope anyway.  Eastbay is always f'd on these releases.

The JUSTDOIT Promo code for free shipping expires on the 22nd.

If it wasn't for the Swoosh discount I would buy from Eastbay or another site.  They do screw up releases, but it has everyone flocking to NDC, so if you don't have a quick trigger finger or a fast connection you are SOL on NDC.

I liked it when NDC/Swoosh didn't have a set time, have you up all night, but would keep the beasts away.

Eastbay/Footlocker/etc. needs to adopt Nike's system.  No canceled orders, inventory is always right.  No email with a letter in front.

To all the people in Detroit...

Burn Rubber is reserving pairs. Call them and see if they still have your size.

There's also a Footlocker on 7 Mile that never sells out in the first week. Check them out if you're brave.

Or go the easy route and get to one of the suburban malls early.

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

To all the people in Detroit...

Burn Rubber is reserving pairs. Call them and see if they still have your size.

There's also a Footlocker on 7 Mile that never sells out in the first week. Check them out if you're brave.

Or go the easy route and get to one of the suburban malls early.
On 7 Mile?  I know there's one on 8 near Gratiot.  There's an Athlete's Foot on 7 Mile (west side) I believe.

I love posting stuff about Detroit, it's cool for me to remember.

My Cool Greys are currently In Transit and is going through Philly as we speak according to UPS
pimp.gif
I live up in New York so hopefully I get it tomorrow before Work 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hey do you guys think i should cop early well not early now but spring for them on release date or do you think resellers prices will be too extreme like the spacejams were and still are???

^ I don't think that you're ever going to get them under retail, if that's what you're getting at (minus Swoosh and maybe lucky stuff like SNS).

Get them when you can as low as you can. Simple. And retail is looking pretty low.

I was told that Niketown CHI is getting around 800 pairs, I've been told by three people so far.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Houston, where will all of the midnight releases be?
almeda mall what one guy said
Can anyone confirm this?? i hope everybody thinks they open in the morning, so I can grab a few.  last year people were lined up at 7pm, for a 8am SJ release.
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

HOWARD/45   MEADOWBROOK   HERE
pimp.gif
...I WAS NUMBER 17 IN LINE LAST YEAR GOT THERE AT 5PM...TALKED TO ALL THE MANAGERS..ITS A MIDNIGHT RELEASE THIS TIME FAM.

Originally Posted by HP31308

7 mile and what?

I wanna say Greenfield. The last shoe I got there were the Eggplant Foams. I'll check for my receipt in the morning. I'm pretty sure it's Greenfield though.

Back
Top Bottom