Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

My dydes name is "Tuition Aint Cheap"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
... I know thats right!

Anyone know if NDC is doing free overnight shipping like they did with the SJ's last year?
I'm a sz 15 so they're pretty much my only hope anyway.  Eastbay is always f'd on these releases.

Picked up mine today for retail in Philly.  Major props to my hookup at Villa.  Too bad they have to sit until nice weather in the spring 
ohwell.gif

img0941p.jpg

Originally Posted by ehh

Anyone know if NDC is doing free overnight shipping like they did with the SJ's last year?
I'm a sz 15 so they're pretty much my only hope anyway.  Eastbay is always f'd on these releases.

Man I feel you on the NDC tip.  I'm a sz 15 too!  Here's to hoping we both come up with a win.  As for the shipping, didn't the SJs drop after Christmas last year?  If so, then I can't imagine them doing next day prior to Christmas.  But I sure do hope so!!!  Man every pic posted makes me salivate more and more!  Can't wait for these!!1

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by HP31308

Originally Posted by 1focusedfemale

Do i wanna re live 2001 to get these?.... 300+ at the mall... fights... police everywhere.....seeing people get they bags snatched by ninjas waitin for a come up. Detroit has the HIGHEST UNEMPLOYMENT rate in AMERICA. Operation early copp is in process......
You must of went to Eastland or somethin.
Nah, probably Northland.
roll.gif

Should have gone to Somerset.
grin.gif
pimp.gif
Yeah that's Fairilane or Northland...
Go to 12 Oaks or Great Lakes or Shops. Like Burn Rubber in Royal Oak or a individual store. 
i dont like down there but there will be a lot of people at great lakes IMO

im never actually went to a big release, i kinda wanna go get these in stores but i dont even know what to expect
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

I live in downtown detroit, and my athletes foot i use to go to by comerica park shut down..... So im in need of a new spot... I found one but its grimey..... Need a man to go wit.... Hit the inbox if u wanna roll....

Originally Posted by JwalkinSOB

Originally Posted by ehh

Man I feel you on the NDC tip.  I'm a sz 15 too!  Here's to hoping we both come up with a win.  As for the shipping, didn't the SJs drop after Christmas last year?  If so, then I can't imagine them doing next day prior to Christmas.  But I sure do hope so!!!  Man every pic posted makes me salivate more and more!  Can't wait for these!!1

what is this ndc website

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by ehh

what is this ndc website

roll.gif

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by ehh

what is this ndc website

roll.gif
C'mon man, you can tell him instead of laughing....it's nawdontcop.com homie.  Posted it before and I'll post it again....

smh.gif

Originally Posted by ehh

what is this ndc website

roll.gif
C'mon man, you can tell him instead of laughing....it's nawdontcop.com homie.  Posted it before and I'll post it again....
Your right, my bad...
There is your answer homie...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ehh

what is this ndc website

roll.gif

smh.gif
smh its all good imma still get mine
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ehh

what is this ndc website

roll.gif

smh.gif
smh its all good imma still get mine
laugh.gif

Just messin witcha mayne...gotta keep it light-hearted.  Dudes gonna be slitting their wrists if they can't cop a pair!

Just picked up a second pair.

Maybe cop another pair on release date. Shout out to the Mrs. for hooking me up with pair number 2.
pimp.gif

Just google it... It will give u the link.... And on rd try checkin niketalk for product number... It ll b faster

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by HP31308

Do i wanna re live 2001 to get these?.... 300+ at the mall... fights... police everywhere.....seeing people get they bags snatched by ninjas waitin for a come up. Detroit has the HIGHEST UNEMPLOYMENT rate in AMERICA. Operation early copp is in process......
You must of went to Eastland or somethin.
Nah, probably Northland.
roll.gif

Should have gone to Somerset.
grin.gif
pimp.gif
Yeah that's Fairilane or Northland...
Go to 12 Oaks or Great Lakes or Shops. Like Burn Rubber in Royal Oak or a individual store. 
i dont like down there but there will be a lot of people at great lakes IMO

im never actually went to a big release, i kinda wanna go get these in stores but i dont even know what to expect
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

I live in downtown detroit, and my athletes foot i use to go to by comerica park shut down..... So im in need of a new spot... I found one but its grimey..... Need a man to go wit.... Hit the inbox if u wanna roll....
I know of a small spot downtown. They don't even have a name or a sign.
They are near american/lafayette on griswald... more toward campus marsha.. (idk how to spell it)

Look in that area... U live downtown? That's whats up I was lookin at apartments down there @ the millender center. 

Back
Top Bottom