Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

heres a pic of one of the sz 9.5s...you can see on the heel the blue tint shows from the sides but when you look at them from the bottom they are basically clear...some flaws on this pair but nothing too horible...still
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

waiting on my camera and ill get some pics up for you guys of others

148871_1233068964789_1771132930_470533_1380273_n.jpg

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Lesson learned too. It's funny because spots like Greenspoint were a breeze. At least that's what my coworkers who got them said.

There's not as many people there, because it's Greenspoint.
laugh.gif
A lot of people get robbed there, so that's the last place people would want to go.

I would say go to Willowbrook Mall, but I heard people got robbed at gun point there, too.
30t6p3b.gif
@ Houston.
You run that risk anywhere in Houston now though. People getting shot at First Colony for Christ's sake 
30t6p3b.gif
. I'll probably try to scoop an extra pair on RD from Greenspoint. Glock in hand 
laugh.gif
You'd better be strapped and not just because of getting robbed but for line-cutters too. They'll try you in a heartbeat. I remember seeing a dude get jumped @ The Galleria when the 11/12 CDP dropped and heavy cop presence when the Space Jams released last year there. The line-cutting was insane and the HOH employees were shadier than a patio umbrella. They had the entire stock behind the register and would boldfaced lie to you saying that they didn't have your size when the truth was that they were holding the shoes for people. They also would sell 1 adult & 1 child size only but they were selling more to the hookups. I got over there @ 2PM, wound up 175th in line, and barely got my size. 

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

heres a pic of one of the sz 9.5s...you can see on the heel the blue tint shows from the sides but when you look at them from the bottom they are basically clear...some flaws on this pair but nothing too horible...still
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

waiting on my camera and ill get some pics up for you guys of others

148871_1233068964789_1771132930_470533_1380273_n.jpg
Looking good here.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

quick question fellas

i bought a pair off my boys cousin back in '05 nds for $150

i havent worm em yet, they've been stashed for 5 yrs

should i worry about em fallin apart on me?

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

The cut and edge of the Jordna XI along with the patent leather is what makes it a great shoe.

the 2010 pair doesnt have that straight edge cut like the old days, what were use to.

THATS THE MAIN PROBLEM WITH THESE

These recent pics the patent cut is higher than the SJs in my opinion. I had both releases in 2000-01 and of course it was heaven in those days. I'll definitely be getting these no doubt and if my 01's don't sell on ebay I'll stash them for the SeaGlow Resto Project next summer. Great pics folks, appreciate the sneak peaks....

I do prefer the blue tint but as long as I get that size 11 for Christmas I'll be in good hands like Allstate....

Never thought I'd see the day where Agent0024 is more into HoH Nikes, Nike collabos (GI Joes, Transformers, Kill Bills, Superman Huaraches, etc.) than the good ol' tried and true Brand Jordan. J's have become so mainstream, not the upper crust anymore so I just go with what I know; sneakers that not just anyone can go into a store and buy.

I break way more neccs in my Cobra Commander Alpholutions or Storm Shadow Sharkalaids or Penny 2 HoH than ANY day in my Space Jams or DMP 11s or Oreo 4s.... too much bootlegging and overexposure.... sorry for the essay just haven't posted in JB for awhile and it kinda bums me out

ohwell.gif

EDIT: Where's Jarnail????   
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

quick question fellas

Depending on how you stored them, they may hold up even though they're roughly a decade old. How're the soles?

Originally Posted by UltraPromoman

quick question fellas

Depending on how you stored them, they may hold up even though they're roughly a decade old. How're the soles?

dud told me before i bought em that he wore em about 3 times. i kept them in a closet where theres no moisture ani bagged em up twice. the sole is a bit yellow but u can barely tell when they on your feet

Originally Posted by UltraPromoman

quick question fellas

dud told me before i bought em that he wore em about 3 times. i kept them in a closet where theres no moisture ani bagged em up twice. the sole is a bit yellow but u can barely tell when they on your feet

The yellowing can be fixed. Some sea glow and sunlight/UV light will fix that. Temperature's as much a factor as moisture. It can weaken the glue and cause shoes to separate or crumble. It sounds like they may be sturdy but I'd try them indoors on carpet to be sure. I've got the 2000 Concords & 2000 Space Jams DS in storage. I use silica packs and have them in a storage unit that's about room temp. Early retros and shoes from that time were well made since that was when JB had basketball instead of fashion in mind during manufacturing. 

^aight thanks fellas, will try the seaglow thing too

i'll wear em around the crib to see what happens

quick question fellas

95/96s can still be worn, your pair is fine bro...

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

quick question fellas

aight, good looks

quick question fellas

aight, good looks
worst thing that happens is the sole can separate from the shoe. that can be fixed with some type of glue (shoe goo is my suggestion)

Originally Posted by bigj505

quick question fellas

aight, good looks
worst thing that happens is the sole can separate from the shoe. that can be fixed with some type of glue (shoe goo is my suggestion)

The other glue that works well is powerbond Its an instant adhesive this stuff works magic.

A friend of mine tried to glue the sole back together with shoe goo, and he made a mess, ruined the shoe with glue residue all over.

I would consider taking it to a professional.

When I bought my cool greys deadstock about a month ago, I started wearing them about a week ago and rocked them about 4 times already with no problems. I was hesitant to wear them because of people stating that the sole may seperate due to age but luckily they didnt. When the new ones come out, I will cop those seaglow the OGs and they will not be worn again for a while. Many people thinl their fakes when I wear them in public but then I have to prove that they are not flah that production code and peace out to those haters. Heres mine posted once and back again.

2j5gi0x.jpg

2ez342r.jpg

snmm4l.jpg

Originally Posted by seanj4523

When I bought my cool greys deadstock about a month ago, I started wearing them about a week ago and rocked them about 4 times already with no problems. I was hesitant to wear them because of people stating that the sole may seperate due to age but luckily they didnt. When the new ones come out, I will cop those seaglow the OGs and they will not be worn again for a while. Many people thinl their fakes when I wear them in public but then I have to prove that they are not flah that production code and peace out to those haters. Heres mine posted once and back again.

2j5gi0x.jpg

2ez342r.jpg

snmm4l.jpg

Dude those are so +++#$@ clean, still on the hunt for 01 CG

wore my today in school and around my city. soon as i got on the bus somebody asked me how i get them and they didnt come out for two months. didnt tell em. so he assumed they was fake. and then two more people said the same thing and wondering how i got them so early. saying its understandable to get them a week or two early but not 2 months early. I showed them a pic of the box and everything. I got a couple compliments too. One person even asked was they six rings. lmao.

These do make ur feet looks wider when u have em on.. I usually wear mine unlace but it looks wack for sum reason. Maybe coz its a lil stiff or what not. So I might have to lace em up right nd jus deal with the horrible creasing. Still yet to wear mine. I don't thnk they ready.. lol nah,, don't really care bout props dat much honestly. Great looking 01 pair up there btw.. my chance of finding a ds 9.5 for a good price is almost none.

Back
Top Bottom