Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by LUMINESCENT

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

The blue sole has totally turned me off from these. Oh well I don't have anything to wear with them anyway and I do not wear Jordan Brand clothing.

whats everyone plan on wearing with these, besides a vick jersey.

Is a simple White or Grey T-shirt too outdated nowadays? 
laugh.gif
where can i cop a white or grey shirt?
a vick jersey??? 
It's funny how I have less than 30 posts on NT and I get that joke.
vick-jersey.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WILLINC

so everyone who ordered from footalog got their pairs right ? I never ordered from an over seas place, kinda skeptical.

footalog is an ok place. they are legit but orders take a while

Ordered my CG XI on last thurs from RMKstore.com Got mine on Mon(Today). Super fast shipping seeing that its from Hong Kong. Im quite impressed with my pair. No flaws expect that the back on the PL isnt lined up with the point on the back of the shoe;IMO very good for before RD. Another thing is that its a litte cramped in the toe-box area but that'll get fixed when I start rocking them.  And the blue tint is just
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
. Shoes trees and everything comes with the shoe. Pics later.

wonder why everyone is getting blue soles...just got another shipment and they are all clear...still blue tinted but they look so nice without the "super blue" look

ab125f6e00bde1999f7a1e5b9a225457ca66ffb.jpg

the bottom sole caught the flashed screen from the macbook. thats why it looks a lil different.  but i guess you can see lighting does change the way the sole may look...but they are not as blue as some we've been seeing

Originally Posted by LUMINESCENT

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

The blue sole has totally turned me off from these. Oh well I don't have anything to wear with them anyway and I do not wear Jordan Brand clothing.

whats everyone plan on wearing with these, besides a vick jersey.

Is a simple White or Grey T-shirt too outdated nowadays? 
laugh.gif
where can i cop a white or grey shirt?
a vick jersey??? 
It's funny how I have less than 30 posts on NT and I get that joke.

whats ur point?

Anyone who ordered from Sneakerape, how long did it take to receive your order and were you sent a tracking number?

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

ya i can get a few when my girl comes back with a camera...taking pics with the macbook is annoying and not the greatest quality...

Oh no problem, I was just curious.  Because as you already know, the Patent Leather cut is so different on some pairs we've seen.

ll K R E A M 15 ll - niceeeeee soles sir.

i wonder whats the deal with 1st productions, or 1st smuggles, having a blue sole. 2010 pearl foams had more of a blue sole at first but they released with almost clear soles.

Some dude reviewed the cool greys and said there horrible

I know hes not anybody special but i felt people who were going to buy the cool greys should see this

Originally Posted by bigj505

ll K R E A M 15 ll - niceeeeee soles sir.

i wonder whats the deal with 1st productions, or 1st smuggles, having a blue sole. 2010 pearl foams had more of a blue sole at first but they released with almost clear soles.
ya im not too sure whats going on with the 1st runs being really blue and some looking like they are just clear with a lil tint of blue. for what it is worth ive ordered 15+ pairs and ive never gotten ANY blue soles as ive seen on here and in some presellers pics...

i like the clearer soles with a little bit of blue tint to them, like the ones ive been receiving...but thats just me...
ab125f6e00bde1999f7a1e5b9a225457ca66ffb.jpg
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

ya i can get a few when my girl comes back with a camera...taking pics with the macbook is annoying and not the greatest quality...

Oh no problem, I was just curious.  Because as you already know, the Patent Leather cut is so different on some pairs we've seen.
ill tell you right now the patent cut is all over the place with these but i have yet to come across any that are close to the original cool greys.  they are all lower cuts on the 2010s just like the recent spacejams, annis, and cdp breds.  shape of the shoe is decent (not like the OGs but i can deal)...the overall material choice of the upper nubuck or whatever material they use is
sick.gif
tho...thats where i think most of the complaints will be...

other than that they are fine.  nothing i need to complain about and cry over. but it will always be the usual complaints on the quality of retros and those that miss the old days and cant understand $#!@ changed!!

just ordered from footalog but no confirmation on my order yet....how long would it take to recieve one?

Originally Posted by WILLINC

size 12 sold out on footalog, i was just about to order.
30t6p3b.gif

Size 12 is back up. They're sold out of size 9 now. They got me like that thursday night with a size 11 and I ended up copping from sneakerape, only to find that a size 11 was available the next morning. Oh well.

The cut and edge of the Jordna XI along with the patent leather is what makes it a great shoe.

the 2010 pair doesnt have that straight edge cut like the old days, what were use to.

For some reason, footalog keeps restocking. Been like 4 times already. It's like they have unlimited cools grey's!
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom