Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

lookin real good. I didn't like the blue soles at first, but the shoe grew on me. 
happy.gif

cg11.jpg
Do you own the 2009 Space Jams? Do the Cool Greys fit like the SJs where the toe box is all flat and narrow and makes your toes cramped? How about the ankle/collar area? Is it thin and stiff like the SJs? Or puffy/cushioned and more flexible like the OGs/2000/2001 retros?

^^ if im not mistaken didnt the OG 11's have the same toebox? MJ had to take em off n wear some penny's cuz the pain in his feet

Or how bout get urs .5 up in size. My sj r 9.5 nd no complaints at all. Just d 2000 is lighter. Dats honestly bout the only thing dat I can find wrong with d two. Lol idk how peeps be able to pin point certain stuuff dats wrong with the current retro compare to the one previous to dat.

Originally Posted by prayformojo

Originally Posted by thebeast23

^^ if im not mistaken didnt the OG 11's have the same toebox? MJ had to take em off n wear some penny's cuz the pain in his feet
you're mistaken
then correct me....dnt jus say im wrong n not say wats wrong bout wat i said

yea icant track mines either still but jay said no worries we should be good..hopefully something shows up by friday

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

lookin real good. I didn't like the blue soles at first, but the shoe grew on me. 
happy.gif
patent just looks off, or is it just me?
cg11b.jpg

looking just fine for me
This picture makes me not wanna even get these anymore. That does NOT look how patent leather should.
I can honestly say that I'm passing on these to you other guys who wanna buy these.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

yea icant track mines either still but jay said no worries we should be good..hopefully something shows up by friday

Track your item through ems tracking. I ordered a pair of white/red XIII's through jay and was having the same problem at first. Was sent the tracking number last Tuesday but the item tracking didn't show any detail until Saturday.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by 93jUMpmAnKid

^^Those have to be GS...

they are GS. u can tell especially wit the laces bein super thin

i take back wat i said...i cant tell if its GS or not cuz the laces newa the toebox look thinner than the top part....n da shoe duz look kinda big

Back
Top Bottom