Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by sloanboy

For the guys spending 270.00 for these wouldn't be safer to spend 270.00 after they release?

scratches head....
they are paying the higher price so that they can have them earlier than everyone else. ever heard of that before?
nerd.gif

Scratches head in a mockingly manner............Yes I know people do this to buy early but all I was simply asking isn't it safer......... I understand for those who buy early to do sneaker reviews but for personal use I don't see the point I see if it was under other releases such as a very limited one it just seems too risky to now don't get me wrong I would do a reserve..........but didn't mean offend lol

The only way ever justifying a $270 price tag, is to get them and have them early to avoid the stress.

Otherwise, I think you have to be a complete moron to pay that after release day, unless you live in the middle of nowhere or the desert.

these aint selling out as quick as space jams i dont believe that for one bit.. Space Jam is jordan iconic sneaker also people who dont even wear jordans or nikes bought those space jams that sneaker mean something 2 people and that packaging was fly as can be.. Cool Greys is not bringing those type of people out.. Only way these sell out if stock holders get 5 and 10 pairs just so they can sit on them.. Im disapointed to see that packaging be same as space jams just different color not to much thought went into that i see..

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

these aint selling out as quick as space jams i dont believe that for one bit.. Space Jam is jordan iconic sneaker also people who dont even wear jordans or nikes bought those space jams that sneaker mean something 2 people and that packaging was fly as can be.. Cool Greys is not bringing those type of people out.. Only way these sell out if stock holders get 5 and 10 pairs just so they can sit on them.. Im disapointed to see that packaging be same as space jams just different color not to much thought went into that i see..

If people came out for the deformed Space Jams, and Anniversaries, people will come out for these.  They will sell that quick.  You can book that.

thakidfrombk, you got a really nice pair.  I see the fat laces, and the overall look of the patent leather is looking pretty good. 

you will be able 2 get a pair of these these are not space jam 11s im not convinced on that.. Space jam 11 is top tier that shoe got way more history behind it and mean more to people than cool greys.. but i wouldnt wait no more than 48 hours to cop though cause shipping around that date is crazy.. I know it was one shipment no restocks ova here on them

you will be able 2 get a pair of these these are not space jam 11s im not convinced on that.. Space jam 11 is top tier that shoe got way more history behind it and mean more to people than cool greys..

Let me ask you something, does the date  03/03/2001 ring a bell?    Does it signify anything to you at all?   Just want to know before I go any further.....

The first round of Cool-Grey XI in 2001 sold out pretty damn quickly, so I don't know dude.

The XI in general always had a huge following.

Some dudes are already calling these the Grey Space Jams.

let me ask you this was the unemployment rate around 10% in 2001?? cmon man this economy is struggling partna dont know what you been reading retail is hurting more than ever.. people aint buying things like they used to... Will they sell out yes! Will they sell out in couple hours like space jams i dont think soo... Let me gets this right you telling me right now these selling out on net in minutes or hours like the space jams did last year??? Stores selling out in couple hours??? You telling me bout 2001 but its 2010 i mean.. 

let me ask you this was the unemployment rate around 10% in 2001?? cmon man this economy is struggling partna dont know what you been reading retail is hurting more than ever.. people aint buying things like they used to... Will they sell out yes! Will they sell out in couple hours like space jams i dont think soo...

And what fact do you have to support that statement, besides personal opinion?? 

People aren't buying things like they used to?  Really?  I could have swore Apple skyrocketed their stocks most recently.

And the Anniversary 11's were gone within hours.  

Your opinion can only go so far.  These will be gone within hours.

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

Originally Posted by thakidfrombk

Just got my pair delivered a little while ago.

Did u get urs from JAY?
i wish i would have got them from jaY and saved 50. but i pre-ordered like a week before i knew jay was getting them.
I got them from VMV

Annivesary 11s was gone in hours right but i would say.. Why though? Cause of stock holders people was coping 5 or more pairs and you look those anniversary 11s are sitting on sites. the stock holders where hoping for a major come up of those and it didnt happen.. people who just wanted one pair of those didnt have to run asap to get those.. you can get those on the net right now for 210 and under fairly easy... so like i stated cool grey 11s will have more value than annivesary 11s but it wont have space jam 11 value thats all im saying and their is no opinion when it come to numbers,but like the old saying is "time wait for no man" so if you want them get up on december 23 and make it happen cause re stocks prolly wont happen especially around holidays

Back
Top Bottom