Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by DaGameTRIPLE

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

^
laugh.gif
I wasn't in the grade where I was old enough to "adjust" my school schedule when they did drop on weekdays, not sure if I was even in school when they did drop on weekdays.

Just curious, when did they stop the Wednesday releases?

I remember the last sneaker I bought on a weekday was the Columbia XI's (All-Star Game)....after that...it seemed everything released on a Saturday.....

The space jams released last year on a weekday, right?

I LOVE THE COOL GREYS absolutely adore them, never had a chance to pick em up earlier. Grey goes with all types of clothes and looks CLEAN as h311.

Originally Posted by 310HxA

ummmm isnt Dec. 23 a thursday?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
I posted a comment like that aswell thinking "that's impossible, JB will not drop a sneaker on a thursday"
so two days ago I was talking to my boy at Footlocker and he reminded me I camped out for the jams on a Wednesday.
So therefore it is very likely these are dropping THURSDAY DECEMBER  23
Oh crap you're right! I had forgotten all about that
laugh.gif
  .....so yea im guessing they are dropping on the 23rd again

I missed out on the space jams and I liked those a lot more than these. I dont like how JB will drop the silver annis for 150, but then the cool grays and the jams for 175. I dont want to pay 25 bucks for a pull out box.... SO chances are I will skip on these too. Ive been buying too many kicks based on hype, I think Im outgrowing J's and moving onto the trainers and air max days anyway

don;t understand, along with other members here, how the silver anni's can get 150 and these command 175, i would think the other way around for sure as the silver anni's are supposed to be special.

Originally Posted by lennon31987

don;t understand, along with other members here, how the silver anni's can get 150 and these command 175, i would think the other way around for sure as the silver anni's are supposed to be special.

you shouldnt be surprised.....remember JB does things backwards

jman219 wrote:
I missed out on the space jams and I liked those a lot more than these. I dont like how JB will drop the silver annis for 150, but then the cool grays and the jams for 175. I dont want to pay 25 bucks for a pull out box.... SO chances are I will skip on these too. Ive been buying too many kicks based on hype, I think Im outgrowing J's and moving onto the trainers and air max days anyway

smh.gif

Buy what you like not what everyone tells you too like.

Skipped on the cdp 11/12, space jams, infrared pack due to too much hype and inaccessibilty...

most likely will happened with these as well.

It's just ridiculous what the internet has become.

I remember back in highschool, it was only a few of the savviest dudes who were on the net
browsing nikepark in the library. Now the beast machine is just massacre-ing the game something
outrageous.

Sign me up for all the 13's, bordoughs, 3's, a few of the nine's and i'll call it year.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Skipped on the cdp 11/12, space jams, infrared pack due to too much hype and inaccessibilty...

I remember back in highschool, it was only a few of the savviest dudes who were on the net
browsing nikepark in the library. Now the beast machine is just massacre-ing the game something
outrageous.

Sign me up for all the 13's, bordoughs, 3's, a few of the nine's and i'll call it year.

I think he means the sevens...but I agree with him on the NP days!

Originally Posted by BinYe

outrageous.

#!@ is a bordough ? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by juicyju

Originally Posted by DaGameTRIPLE

^
laugh.gif
I wasn't in the grade where I was old enough to "adjust" my school schedule when they did drop on weekdays, not sure if I was even in school when they did drop on weekdays.

Just curious, when did they stop the Wednesday releases?

I remember the last sneaker I bought on a weekday was the Columbia XI's (All-Star Game)....after that...it seemed everything released on a Saturday.....

The space jams released last year on a weekday, right?

Yeah...they released on a Wednesday..but I know before that...the last one I remember being released on a weekday were those Columbia XIs....

175?? so we have to pay extra 25 for the pullout box, gray plastic cover and gray plastic shoe trees?!?

i might buy 2 pairs if i get the chance...1 for me, the other one to resell....This and the Flints/ Done for 2010

Back
Top Bottom