Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Hypebeasts are going to get me some free pairs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

OMG! Everybody who is talking about this being a "pack" really needs to go jump off a bridge. Shut the %$#@ up! These will be a christmas Dec 23 release in special packaging just like the space jams last year. Whats so hard to believe about that. Why do some of you insist on believing these will release along side a fusion (non numbered air jordan shoe) no one has ever seen or heard of until now. dont believe everything you hear and then pass it on here as legit info. dudes acting like they want it to be a horrible pack or something. whoever started this pack rumor is beyond absurd and are even worst than a "hypebeast". There is no Pack. get over yourself.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Originally Posted by vipersupra

ill take 2 pls. anyone know how crazy these will go on RD? should i rock my beaters so i can run fast this time ? lol
people like you killed this fourm and the Jb brand
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
naw dont blame dude... happens for all hot releases regardless if it is Jordan or not.
I remember walking into the mall when the zen yeezys dropped. The door I was going through had just opened and dudes couldnt get in any other way. Watched 20 dudes sprint past me full speed. I feel like I'm too cool to run for shoes (def missed out tho
laugh.gif
).
Then the copper foams... dudes found out footlocker across the hall had a few pairs and were selling while i was in line at another store... they sprinted over there too.
I guess it just happens these days.
same thing happened to me when the 11/12 pack dropped. 15+ people were already in front of me before the door even completely opened up to the mall. I was the first one in line and still didnt get a pack.

anyways im not convinced about getting these either so im passing.

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Originally Posted by vipersupra

ill take 2 pls. anyone know how crazy these will go on RD? should i rock my beaters so i can run fast this time ? lol

people like you killed this fourm and the Jb brand
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

how so buddy? all i did was ask a queastion which is i thought these forums are made here for. so we can discuss as questions about the topic. YOU're the one making off comments just so u can adress ur hate. let me guess u hate JB too and all its retro..
roll.gif

--hi hater! im glad i made u mad.  
laugh.gif

I'll probably be running to a store also as will everyone else.
That's the only thing that can guarantee you a good chance of getting the shoes.

These and the Bred XI are my grails..I want a pair..but i aint about to be one of them people waitin out side on release day at 4am just to run into the damn store to cop.F#ck that..i got better things to do with my time.Plus JB is the only ones really doing this sh#t.I aint never see any other company in my 34 yrs of living on this planet doin this..but its all good..to each is own.They need to stop fakin and start releasing them bred XIV.And what in hell is good with the X´s??

Originally Posted by 310HxA

ummmm isnt Dec. 23 a thursday?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
I posted a comment like that aswell thinking "that's impossible, JB will not drop a sneaker on a thursday"
so two days ago I was talking to my boy at Footlocker and he reminded me I camped out for the jams on a Wednesday.
So therefore it is very likely these are dropping THURSDAY DECEMBER  23

^^^They used to all be weekdays back in the day, hence the reason people "adjusted" their school schedule. Stay in school, kids!

^
laugh.gif
I wasn't in the grade where I was old enough to "adjust" my school schedule when they did drop on weekdays, not sure if I was even in school when they did drop on weekdays.

Just curious, when did they stop the Wednesday releases?

look im sry. it happens. my pc was trippin but at least u get my point

^mid to late 90's i remember my boy leaving and coming back to lunch wearing the new shoes until about 2000

Originally Posted by ehbball88

its cool a release is coming out thats not white red and black for once

Are you referring to Christmas releases? If so, the Spacejams released last year.

I'm just saying, though.

finally..a "super release" that I have no interest in.  I never liked the cool grey XIs.  I can sit back and watch the madness.  Lovely.

whats crazy is that these will fly off of shelves leterally in minutes just like the space jams,i was to late to get the space jams on its release date but later on bought them a little over retail and seeing how those released and also being a gr release im not hyped about this CG 11 release cause it will be the same basically a gr jordan shoe flying off the racks like its a limited shoe release and people are going to go crazy over them doing anything to get them and to be honest i wouldnt be surprised if the reselling price after the release date would be higher than the space jams were after its release date just look at the obvious,people who didnt get the space jams will be lurking around for these+hypebeasts+collectors+sneakerheads+resellers+kids&parents feeding into the hype cause it will be christmas and all there hearing about is the CG 11 and how little johny wants them so bad=fiend like atittude people acting like animals over shoes causing mayhem this might be worser than the space jam release if you ask me.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

^
laugh.gif
I wasn't in the grade where I was old enough to "adjust" my school schedule when they did drop on weekdays, not sure if I was even in school when they did drop on weekdays.

Just curious, when did they stop the Wednesday releases?

I remember the last sneaker I bought on a weekday was the Columbia XI's (All-Star Game)....after that...it seemed everything released on a Saturday.....

Back
Top Bottom