Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Wellgosh is allowing me to add a size 8 to, but doesn't clarify if its a pre-order or not (like endclothing). How is it possible that they still have size available after all this hype and below retail prices? lol i'm going to order anyway, i was just curious since Ive never bought kicks from an international site.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by SMSYANKS

am i buggin or jus straigh confused... do this come out TONIGHT @ midnite? or tomorrow night? People really lining up NOW? smh
RD is 12/23

Midnight tonight would make it 12/22
Midnight tomorrow would make it 12/23

roll.gif
@ people scramblin'.  They are just shoes folks, if you don't buy them now, buy them later.

THERE IS NO LATER
laugh.gif
There is no later hahahahah that was great 
laugh.gif

Koudie From BroOklyn wrote:
sammietheboss wrote:
ooIRON MANoo wrote:
SMSYANKS wrote:
am i buggin or jus straigh confused... do this come out TONIGHT @ midnite? or tomorrow night? People really lining up NOW? smhRD is 12/23

Midnight tonight would make it 12/22
Midnight tomorrow would make it 12/23

roll.gif
@ people scramblin'.  They are just shoes folks, if you don't buy them now, buy them later.

THERE IS NO LATER
laugh.gif

There is no later hahahahah that was great 
laugh.gif

I wanted to put the clip from Rocky III when Apollo says to Rock THERE IS NO TOMORROW ROCK THERE IS NO TOMORROW
roll.gif

"There is no later" ?? Haha. Tell that to the guy who just bought my DS Space Jams a couple weeks ago. If you want them bad enough then you will spend 300 for them after the stores are sold out.

Originally Posted by marley

"There is no later" ?? Haha. Tell that to the guy who just bought my DS Space Jams a couple weeks ago. If you want them bad enough then you will spend 300 for them after the stores are sold out.
que the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip gif from the wire
roll.gif

It's gonna suck if I line up at 34th tomorrow and don't end up with a pair since 10.5 - 11 are pretty popular sizes.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by marley

que the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip gif from the wire
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just spent the last hour calling around.

One mall is opening at 6am. The guy told me to get there at 4:30am.
Psssh 4:30 am. 10 degree weather outside for a hr and half.
Thats not even healthy lol especially when you only have 24 pairs.

Majority of the people at these stores that I talked to are major liars.
Some say (*ghetto black girl voice*) "umm yeah we got em but like only like 4 pair"...
What? 4 pair really? Your telling me all Nike sent your store was 4 pair?
I hate liars lol

This is ruining my christmas!!!
I should just ordered from uk...

just copped 2 pairs from a mom n pop shop up north for retail. they are currently selling them for 215 overnight shipped
pimp.gif
 Here is the number 401-285-0070 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i just came from 34 street and there are 4 people camping outside footaction in the freezing cold over night

jesus if you want them that bad pay a little extra

that has got to be the worst possible place on earth to camp out

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i just came from 34 street and there are 4 people camping outside footaction in the freezing cold over night

jesus if you want them that bad pay a little extra
Ducktales*
Someone pleeeease take a pic 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngcurse

just copped 2 pairs from a mom n pop shop up north for retail. they are currently selling them for 215 overnight shipped
pimp.gif

I was the dummy that called.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

pimp.gif

Yo is that my pic in your using in your avatar?
nerd.gif

http://niketalk.com/topic/232684?page=182

It's all good though!

That's what I get for not tagging my pics

EDIT - Look at all the replies about how people were passing and they're whack
laugh.gif

I wonder if they're stressing about copping now

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by trimane24

Originally Posted by MoCityTwin2

Camping right now! No games over here!

damn just saw that screen name. yeah where are you at?

Yea, when i say that it said Mo city Im hoping he not in houston. I cant imagine people camping already here.
He's in Houston.

Are you telling or asking cause i would like to know where hes at.
I'm saying he's in Houston cause I've seen him mention going to Active Athlete for releases.

tired.gif

I WAS going to go to First Colony, but *#%% that if people are camping already... I might just order my %+@$ off the internet
30t6p3b.gif
First Colony and the Galleria is the last place I'd go...If I can't get a pair at Greenspoint Mall then I'll go online 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ao17

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by MoCityTwin2

Camping right now! No games over here!

damn just saw that screen name. yeah where are you at?

Yea, when i say that it said Mo city Im hoping he not in houston. I cant imagine people camping already here.
He's in Houston.

Are you telling or asking cause i would like to know where hes at.
I'm saying he's in Houston cause I've seen him mention going to Active Athlete for releases.

tired.gif

I WAS going to go to First Colony, but *#%% that if people are camping already... I might just order my %+@$ off the internet
30t6p3b.gif
First Colony and the Galleria is the last place I'd go...If I can't get a pair at Greenspoint Mall then I'll go online 
tired.gif

Yeah I think I will go to Greenspoint/ Sharpstown just for the hell of it. I don't think hes camping out. You guys getting bent out of shape. 

Just drove by Almeda mall on the way to the crib. At least they're not camping over here already. 24 hours + for a shoe???? 
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Spacejams wasn't even half the time and it was
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

AT LEAST ITS STILL SHORT AND T SHIRT WEATHER IN HOUSTON, I feel bad for the people out in the freezing cold

Back
Top Bottom