Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

a lot of places around me are doing midnight release, I think midnight releases are more chaotic then morning releases. G

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by Sourkush

can we say the hype is on

where u been, hype's been on for a while now. 
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
Whoa im seeing these pages increase by the second. 

You guys are bugging. The shape is terrible, there's so many things wrong with this shoe only if jordan brand kept the same molds.... These are just as bad as the cdp XI's and space jams...... Paying $190(with tax) for hype up shoe that looks like crap .....Save your money.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

a lot of places around me are doing midnight release, I think midnight releases are more chaotic then morning releases. G

I know Major normally does, but who else?

Depending on where these places are, you can't blame them though.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i just came from 34 street and there are 4 people camping outside footaction in the freezing cold over night

jesus if you want them that bad pay a little extra

laugh.gif
  i really don't get the logic from them.   time = money,     i rather spend $275 for them if i had the choice between paying retail and camping over 24 hours in freezing cold weather or getting them online or at a mom n pop spot for $275

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i just came from 34 street and there are 4 people camping outside footaction in the freezing cold over night

laugh.gif
  i really don't get the logic from them.   time = money,     i rather spend $275 for them if i had the choice between paying retail and camping over 24 hours in freezing cold weather or getting them online or at a mom n pop spot for $275
i tihink its hard to judge somebody, logically speaking time = money but not all of us live by logic.  Some people enjoy "camping"  so get your smoores ready.

air234ever wrote:
You guys are bugging. The shape is terrible, ithere's so many things wrong with this shoe only if jordan brand kept the same molds.... These are just as bad as the cdp XI's and space jams...... Paying $190 for hype up shoe that looks like crap .....Save you money.
LET THE FLAMING BEGIN
devil.gif

Originally Posted by air234ever

You guys are bugging. The shape is terrible, ithere's so many things wrong with this shoe only if jordan brand kept the same molds.... These are just as bad as the cdp XI's and space jams...... Paying $190 for hype up shoe that looks like crap .....Save you money.
False.. ..says the man that owns a pair of each you speak of..

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif
i tihink its hard to judge somebody, logically speaking time = money but not all of us live by logic.  Some people enjoy "camping"  so get your smoores ready.

true, but camping for about 30 hours is just crazy.  nothin wrong with waiting for a few hours for some shoes  but 30 hours is just crazy,  especially if the store is on some shady stuff and a good chunk of sizes are already accounted for by employees and their friends.

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

I ordered mine from wellgosh ... and they taking dum long to get here compared to what they told me ( 1-3days) and i ordered these joints on saturday smh

Im sure they mean 1-3 business days.

i feel u man its like id rather pay extra than to camp, when i could have been in a nice warm environment
making money!
wink.gif
 time is money so id rather pay extra than freeze to death.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cobrab19

i feel u man its like id rather pay extra than to camp, when i could have been in a nice warm environment
making money!
wink.gif
 time is money so id rather pay extra than freeze to death.
roll.gif

Its literally freezing out.. I was txting for like 5 seconds and my fingers started getting numb. NO way would I camp out in this weather

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Here we go! LET THE HYPE BEGIN!!

"TOO HYPE! Can't touch this..."

*does side-shuffle dance across the screen while gyrating neck in tremor/exorcist like positions*

"Oh oh whoa oh OH WHOA OH!!!"

am i buggin or jus straigh confused... do this come out TONIGHT @ midnite? or tomorrow night? People really lining up NOW? smh

Thank god I copped my pairs for $175shipped lol.. no need for waitin in line..

Camping in the Winter is not fun lol..

Originally Posted by SMSYANKS

am i buggin or jus straigh confused... do this come out TONIGHT @ midnite? or tomorrow night? People really lining up NOW? smh

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just think that this is funny, because the fact that people are camping out in freezing weather right now for a "GR" (I know that they might be a little more limited than some GR's, but for the sake of the argument) Jordan Retro more than 36 hours early.

RD is 12/23

Midnight tonight would make it 12/22
Midnight tomorrow would make it 12/23

roll.gif
@ people scramblin'.  They are just shoes folks, if you don't buy them now, buy them later.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

RD is 12/23

Midnight tonight would make it 12/22
Midnight tomorrow would make it 12/23

roll.gif
@ people scramblin'.  They are just shoes folks, if you don't buy them now, buy them later.

THERE IS NO LATER
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom