Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I hope they restock. I want to have a second pair to keep on ice. Maybe then I'll wear my first pair more often.

To be honest I picked these up to trade for some 13s, but when they arrived here today they look so nice. Little yellowing, about the same as others are getting

trade for some 13s WTH. :rofl:

are you new to jordan??

Last edited:
I want to unDS so bad. They came pre yellowed plus I can keep my bred IVs DS instead. Might have to happen this weekend

I'm not a big fan of the XI like most, but the Concords are beautiful and sleek. I'm just disappointed current retros yellow so fast, otherwise I would've copped last year. Not even a year later and I see pairs looking off white like the '01 pairs.

cotdamnnn even tho they came yellowed already, i would just unDS that ****. too bad seattle has been raining like crazy and i didnt get on that restock

never understood why people complained about the yellowing of soles when they cant be seen by people

Not only does the sole yellow, but the mesh. Which is predominantly half the shoe. If you know they made em where they don't yellow as fast, then it's a good reason to complain.

Got mine today from the restock
first pair ever...been a long time coming
laugh.gif
Congrats

still looking to snag a pair. Hope Im around for this surprise since ive missed out

thread subscribed 
nthat.gif

LOL. You cant make this stuff up. So after finishline miraculously shipped my shoes out, UPS LOST THEM. I knew I shouldnt have told anyone, or even posted in this thread, that they shipped my shoes. Jinxed it.

Its not my year. At all.

LOL. You cant make this stuff up. So after finishline miraculously shipped my shoes out, UPS LOST THEM. I knew I shouldnt have told anyone, or even posted in this thread, that they shipped my shoes. Jinxed it.

Its not my year. At all.
your avy is all winning though. ALL WINNING.

Jealous? I am.

Its not my year. At all.

I seen FNL didn't double box people's Concords. Def tempting enough for a UPS worker. I don't think NTers are that cold.

Last edited:
I seen FNL didn't double box people's Concords. Def tempting enough for a UPS worker. I don't think NTers are that cold.

Explains everything if true. My UPS guy seems **** a decent dude though so it def happened before it got on the truck. Tracking hasnt updated in over 24 hours.

THOSE WHO COPPED FROM THE RESTOCK PLEASE VERIFY IF YOUR SHOES WERE DOUBLE BOXED

To be honest I picked these up to trade for some 13s, but when they arrived here today they look so nice. Little yellowing, about the same as others are getting

must be the same fools asking me the same dumb questions about shoes on eBay. smh

im kinda glad my cc info didnt go thru when i was trying to pay..i NEVER buy white shoes,but this was just one of those impulse things

props on all that got em tho..
smokin.gif

Yeah just got cancel notice from size 11 order wednesday morning. Why tell everyone on Twitter they would receive their orders instead of being honest up front about situation. More pissed about HORRIBLE customer service and crappy website. Oh well leason learned.

Mine was double boxed. What major shoe company doesn't double box shoes now?

Eastbay and all of their companies, Nike if you place a phone order from a store has this horrible habit of folding a box inside out and just slapping a label on it.

Well I just saw a few pics on IG of dudes being pissed their shoes weren't double boxed with postal stickers on em. Thought it was odd myself, but why lie about that y'knw?

^
Sorry to hear that man, UPS is the WORST. I shipped a pair of Foams one time and they somehow became lost after reaching the final sorting facility. Nevertheless, I don't give them my business anymore when shipping things out.

My Monday restock pair came double boxed, tiny bit of yellowing on the sole, tiny bit.  Otherwise absolutely flawless. 

FNL got me on the sz 11 I got Wednesday morning though.  Finally found out Monday that it was canceled, was given a fake number and extension on Saturday from a "manager", and got the BS from the guy running the twitter throwing caveats out regarding the guarantee now.  When I first asked WTH they were going to do to make this better (they did not know I had gotten a pair on Monday either, so that didn't play a part here), her reply was a suggestion.  She suggested that I get to know the manager at my local Finish line really well so that he can "hook me up on future release."  WHAT?!?!  They're "I'm sorry we are fulla ****" is to tell me to ask a manager to do something that is against their policy? 

I just said you guys are dog ****, give me a gift card.  So the $40 gift card will at least help with a pair I can get at the local store next time, which will be the last time.  Won't ever be used on line, that's for sure.  Definitely glad to have gotten through for the first pair.  They just still have my $210 locked down and haven't refunded it yet.  Could take 7-10 business days.  Apparently I am giving interest free, short term loans now.

Really hope your pair shows up Gregzzy...

mine got canceled today. Oh well, would have been nice to have a second pair to beat into the ground but i knew it wasnt gonna go through. 

edit: At least some resellers were able to get through and get their pairs. I like the feeling of knowing that people can rise from poverty and make something of themselves..

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that man. My first pair of 11s came from this restock and I couldn't be happier its been a long time coming. Actually thinking about unDSing tomorrow. Does anyone think Ill have a problem wearing jeans with these? Heard/seen horror stories of the denim bleeding into the mesh turning it blue. I would be devastated :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom