Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

when he sends the shoes back REMEMBER to videotape the opening of the package to have evidence this is what he send you.cause if you cant prove with the video he can easily claim he sent the correct items back and you changed them.if you did that when you shipped too you would be 100% safe.

very good advice

Hate that they ship high profile shoes in a box with FinishLine logo all over it... It's almost like encouraging workers from UPS to steal them. Plus it's not that hard to figure out what shoes are in the box either if your in the sneaker game.
oh, they done left them at my doorstep too. luckily I was pulling up when they scooted off.

Just copped a ds pair for $285 with overnight shipping. I had to have these and I'm greatful to get them under $300 
happy.gif

I missed out on these because i left for the Philippines that day. I didn't want to pay reseller prices, but broke down. $300 later I had my pair DS from NY !! Lol

oh, they done left them at my doorstep too. luckily I was pulling up when they scooted off.

Yea I had 3 pairs taken right out of my doorstep the past 2 years... I live in a safe neighborhood, and first person that comes to mind was my old UPS driver stealing them for himself. He was just marking his delivery "Left in doorstep". Now I have a new driver and he ask for signature every time. Maybe cause of all the complaints I made with FNL.

Last edited:
Yea I had 3 pairs taken right out of my door steps the past 2 years... I live in a safe neighborhood, and first person that comes to mind was my old UPS driver stealing them for himself. He was kust marking his delivery "Left in doorstep". Now I have a new driver and he ask for signature every time. Maybe cause of all the complaints I made with FNL.
both UPS and Fedex hate me.

I've lost 3 pairs of cavs from FNL. A macbook and random other releases because they either 

A. "Left with man" at 1:30p.m. while I'm at work and dont get off till 3, take lunch lunch from 12:15-12:49 with the whole school to vouch.

B. "Left at doorstep". I live in Mid-City L.A., got some white folk moving back to the neighborhood but we still have hood rat kids/adults who can spot a shoe box a mile away.

or 

C. "Delivered" signed for at the same time of 1-2p.m. while i'm at work.

I have fedex leave my packages at the nearest kinkos and UPS still leaves stuff at my door cause they cant re-route things to a hub in a timely manner.

Hate that they ship high profile shoes in a box with FinishLine logo all over it... It's almost like encouraging workers from UPS to steal them. Plus it's not that hard to figure out what shoes are in the box either if your in the sneaker game.
this

both UPS and Fedex hate me.

I've lost 3 pairs of cavs from FNL. A macbook and random other releases because they either 

A. "Left with man" at 1:30p.m. while I'm at work and dont get off till 3, take lunch lunch from 12:15-12:49 with the whole school to vouch.
B. "Left at doorstep". I live in Mid-City L.A., got some white folk moving back to the neighborhood but we still have hood rat kids/adults who can spot a shoe box a mile away.
or 
C. "Delivered" signed for at the same time of 1-2p.m. while i'm at work.

I have fedex leave my packages at the nearest kinkos and UPS still leaves stuff at my door cause they cant re-route things to a hub in a timely manner.

Have you thought of having stuff sent to a friend or relative who's normally home? That's what I had to do. I had a pair of kicks stolen, but I also had random stuff like bodybuilding.com items...and the box says bodybuilding.com all over it. Finally I was like enough.

insurance and signiture required save you from this headache, yeah the shoes are still gone but 300 in insurance will get you another pair if this guy is lieing

insurance and signiture required save you from this headache, yeah the shoes are still gone but 300 in insurance will get you another pair if this guy is lieing

That's cool with ebay, but doesn't apply to Eastbay, FNL or NDC.

Have you thought of having stuff sent to a friend or relative who's normally home? That's what I had to do. I had a pair of kicks stolen, but I also had random stuff like bodybuilding.com items...and the box says bodybuilding.com all over it. Finally I was like enough.
My gramps is the only one home all day but he stay acting deaf and the last time I did that I still had to track down my package 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom