Air Jordan XI Columbia releasing Holiday 2012 via Modern Notoriety

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im bettin the drop the Breds and Columbias, they droppin them Low XI's with the white patent leather, they prolly gone use the leftover material to make the columbias.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Only problem for ME is that they're still gonna have the post 2010-  molding. 
So it will be an easy pass here. 

The mold change does look a bit odd, but I am still going to grab a pair. I think its pretty refreshing to see a shoe re release with a few changes. The blue tint will be a solid look on this shoe ONLY because of the blue in the shoe

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

imagine if they dropped them both, i wonder if it would make availability easier since people would be stuck trying to get both and end up with none

either way im excited to see how the box comes looking like either columbia blue inserts or red inserts
If they do this, just imagine how chaotic it would be.
But either way if its Columbia that's dropping I'll cop.
If its the Blk/Red ones, I'll cop too.

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Originally Posted by eLCristo

Just spoke to a Nike buyer who has seen and planned the Nike 2012 Holiday line up and he confirmed with me that the black/red 4s are dropping and so with the black/red 11s. The Columbia 11s are not droppin this year. Seems like MONO made an assumption and just threw that release out there because that was the only CW that hasn't dropped yet from the 11s lineup.

This better be the truth! I'm wondering whether or not this dude is lying? Could you be lying eLCristo??????????? 
Am I lying? Nah homie. Could my connect be wrong? Possibly, but I highly doubt it. When I spoke to him I brought up the possibility and speculation about the Columbias dropping and he shot that down. Only time will tell my people.. Luckily with the speculation that the Columbias were supposed to drop this year, some people thought it would be good to sell their pairs now. So I was able to take advantage of that and copped a DS 2001 pair for only $260. Plus MONO posted this about a week ago.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

Just spoke to a Nike buyer who has seen and planned the Nike 2012 Holiday line up and he confirmed with me that the black/red 4s are dropping and so with the black/red 11s. The Columbia 11s are not droppin this year. Seems like MONO made an assumption and just threw that release out there because that was the only CW that hasn't dropped yet from the 11s lineup.

this is VERY disappointing. 

Very Very disappointing. We just saw the black/red 11's in the CDP pack. The Columbia's are the last pair needed for me to have the entire XI-XIII OG colorway collection...

I'm disappinted but I will save money since I have the 2001 and CDP Black/Red XI's. I just thought it was the right time for the Columbia's...

These will be copped but I wonder what will come next for 2013? We have seen all the miss after this

Could you imagine a pack consisting of the Columbia's and the Breds?

Would be insane!!

However, of the two, I rather have the the Columbia's to be honest.

The icy blue sole would look amazing on these.

Columbias will go hard in any season!!! I still got a DS pr from last retro.

I agree... Columbias > bred.... Everyone in my hood still rocking breds..... That was the most common shoe I saw at the concord release..
Originally Posted by BradNSU

How many of us true sneakerheads wanna see the Breds again?? Not many i still got my CDP Breds & just like someone else said i'm really tired of seeing the Breds. The Columbias haven't been released since 01' so why release a shoe that already came out 4 years ago & everybody & they momma owns or haved owned a pair vs. a shoe that hasn't been release in 12 years?? If this is true count me out i'm passing..The Columbias would be sick if done with the ice blue soles the 01' retros look garbage with out the ice blue soles..

Breds have been slutted JB just do us a favor and drop the columbias icy blue sole for $180 thats all i want for xmas

I'd much rather have Breds than Columbias, and you see so many people wearing Breds precisely because they're so classic. Columbias are cool to me maybe for the very short term, but the way the soles yellow like most other XIs plus the fact the white patent leather yellows over time just turn me off to them.

And CDP XIs I honestly do not count as a real Bred release because of the absolutely horrendous quality they had. My pair had one shoe with a 1 cm or so patent leather cut and the other with a significantly higher cut. When I worn my pair the sides of the CDPs literally dug into my ankles to the point where my skin would come off if I wasn't wearing thick/high enough socks, and they felt like cardboard on your feet.

I'll take both in a pack!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoLDRS

I'll take both in a pack!
wink.gif

Why do people ask for packs
30t6p3b.gif

That way they can put them in a "special" box and throw a $400 tag on them. Some of you don't learn.

a bred/columbia pack wouldn't even make sense. they have nothing to do with each other, other than the fact they are both xi's

Originally Posted by eLCristo

bred 4's
pimp.gif
bred 11's
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom