Air Jordan XI Columbia releasing Holiday 2012 via Modern Notoriety

Status
Not open for further replies.
They better not cancel the Columbias! I've been waiting forever for an actual retro of these with a blue sole!

Originally Posted by Josh311

They better not cancel the Columbias! I've been waiting forever for an actual retro of these with a blue sole!

Everyone is doing blue soles on silver anni 11s

Originally Posted by h0vit0

Originally Posted by Josh311

Everyone is doing blue soles on silver anni 11s
yeah, but it's just not the same.  Hope this isn't true. 

I'm excited for these. Hopefully they will be an easy cop. I think they will be wayyyyyy easier to get over the Cool Greys or the Concords. A lot of people don't like them, and hopefully Wiz Khalifa doesn't wear a pair so the skinny jeans/strap back hype beasts won't want them.

Ive been retired from collecting but this year with the release of the IVs and these XI, I definitely be copping them. I know have to buy some for my lil boy to rock.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

So apparently this is confirmed because 23isback just put them on their releases for the year.
When did 23isback ever have original information??? All they do is take info from NT and other websites
They know just as much as we do and that is that these may be the next XI to retro this year

Even though a lot of people don't like these, they will still be hyped up.... Look how early we got info... People will be expecting a retro XI every holiday so expect it to be madness again

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

I'm excited for these. Hopefully they will be an easy cop. I think they will be wayyyyyy easier to get over the Cool Greys or the Concords. A lot of people don't like them, and hopefully Wiz Khalifa doesn't wear a pair so the skinny jeans/strap back hype beasts won't want them.
I know what you mean but don't get your hopes up... XIs are so hyped after the concords.... times have changed when you hear people buying any size for trade or resell is crazy. The resellers will bring their game and try to cop everything they can so it will be tough to get RD...

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

So apparently this is confirmed because 23isback just put them on their releases for the year.
When did 23isback ever have original information??? All they do is take info from NT and other websites
They know just as much as we do and that is that these may be the next XI to retro this year
Idk?!
I'll believe it when I see it.

Right now, I'm following here and MN for release dates.

Originally Posted by diablosneaker

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

I know what you mean but don't get your hopes up... XIs are so hyped after the concords.... times have changed when you hear people buying any size for trade or resell is crazy. The resellers will bring their game and try to cop everything they can so it will be tough to get RD...

THIS.

11 posts and he's posting the truth. Hypebeasts and resellers will be all over any XIs after the Concords chaos. They don't care about the colors. There's blood in the water, and they're all over it. To them, XIs are XIs and they'll sell for a lot. And if these do like the concords, they'll be right for the most part. I just can't see as many people droppin 400+ for these like the concords.

PS I'm wondering how all these "Breds are releasing, not Columbias" rumors are gonna go. Who's telling the truth?
nerd.gif

I'll take either or columbias or black reds. I like black reds more, but we have not seen Columbias since 2001. Plus i have black/reds wearable, but no wearable columbias

Just spoke to a Nike buyer who has seen and planned the Nike 2012 Holiday line up and he confirmed with me that the black/red 4s are dropping and so with the black/red 11s. The Columbia 11s are not droppin this year. Seems like MONO made an assumption and just threw that release out there because that was the only CW that hasn't dropped yet from the 11s lineup.

Originally Posted by eLCristo

Just spoke to a Nike buyer who has seen and planned the Nike 2012 Holiday line up and he confirmed with me that the black/red 4s are dropping and so with the black/red 11s. The Columbia 11s are not droppin this year. Seems like MONO made an assumption and just threw that release out there because that was the only CW that hasn't dropped yet from the 11s lineup.
^ Interesting. I hope it's true.

Originally Posted by eLCristo

I'll buy the blk/reds if they're released just cause it's a great sneaker but I'm going to be like incredible hulk angry about them not putting the columbias out first
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 , why relese a sneaker thats been put out three years ago when the all stars havn't seen the light of day since 01 ....F U Jordan Brand !!!!!!!! not even joking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom