Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

That nail polish remover takes it off, but it comes right back. Don't believe me go look, I'm about to post a video in Sneakercare/Majntenance of the stain being completely gone w/ polish remover, and over the course of a few minutes it appears right back! It's nuts, I don't think it's ink boss, I'm confused about it though for su
Can I ask which store the shoes came from? My pair is not even opened from the delivery box yet. Hopefully it's just that one specific store's receipt ink that is going through.

I'm so pissed I lost all 23 raffles I entered so I got my self a consolation prize... some cool greys and bred 11s off ebay...lol

That nail polish remover takes it off, but it comes right back. Don't believe me go look, I'm about to post a video in Sneakercare/Majntenance of the stain being completely gone w/ polish remover, and over the course of a few minutes it appears right back! It's nuts, I don't think it's ink boss, I'm confused about it though for su

Can I ask which store the shoes came from? My pair is not even opened from the delivery box yet. Hopefully it's just that one specific store's receipt ink that is going through.

I traded for this pair but it's a FootAction receipt, Texas. I really don't think it's from the ink though. I don't.

What time does eastbay and other online places put them up for PO? I haven't bought J's on release day since the XI lows in Carolina blue and red back in 2001 or whenever they came out :lol:

Last edited:
Honestly how hard are these gonna be to get if I click add to cart on my size right at 8AM in the morning?

Only other time I've tried to do this was on the KD BHM's and I struck out on every site on them doing the same thing.

Honestly how hard are these gonna be to get if I click add to cart on my size right at 8AM in the morning?

Only other time I've tried to do this was on the KD BHM's and I struck out on every site on them doing the same thing.
Easy copp bro no need to worry

I'm so pissed I lost all 23 raffles I entered so I got my self a consolation prize... some cool greys and bred 11s off ebay...lol
holy crap u was 0-23 raffle, man talk bout bad luck. But are these some what limited or something?? i enter like 12 raffles with my wife n sister help, i usually can get at least 1 pair. But i struck out this time. Size 9.5 isnt that common size. Gotta do the online route

That nail polish remover takes it off, but it comes right back. Don't believe me go look, I'm about to post a video in Sneakercare/Majntenance of the stain being completely gone w/ polish remover, and over the course of a few minutes it appears right back! It's nuts, I don't think it's ink boss, I'm confused about it though for sure
You're right! WTF!!!

Got a sz 11.5. Not sure if I should keep them or sell my gamma blues. I like the low look better but don't want to worry about my sole turning yellow. Gamma doesn't have that problem. At least I :rolleyesdon't think so.8)

Wtf is jimmy jaZz haha and is this even legit
indifferent.gif

Put in raffles for the 6's and xi's. I really just wanted the xi's...won both 6's no xi...smh

holy crap u was 0-23 raffle, man talk bout bad luck. But are these some what limited or something?? i enter like 12 raffles with my wife n sister help, i usually can get at least 1 pair. But i struck out this time. Size 9.5 isnt that common size. Gotta do the online route
Ya man, 0-23 straight up... I'm gonna try my luck online... I got Concord lows online so I'm hoping I'll have some luck...

GOOD LUCK ALL!

That nail polish remover takes it off, but it comes right back. Don't believe me go look, I'm about to post a video in Sneakercare/Majntenance of the stain being completely gone w/ polish remover, and over the course of a few minutes it appears right back! It's nuts, I don't think it's ink boss, I'm confused about it though for sure
You're right! WTF!!!

Told you my dude! I don't think it's ink either. Makes no sense there is no ink on the tissue that it have had to bleed through. I think it's a defect of some sort. I've got a video of it that lasts about 4 minutes where it is completely gone and then, it appears slowly but surely over the course of 4 minutes. Some evil ish man. Why could this not happen on the pair I wear, I need these for decent trades through the rest of the year mate

Back
Top Bottom