Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

Don't keep your receipt in the box on these. Picked up another DS concord low on trade Monday and the shoe was perfect. The shoes have been in box on top of the factory tissue that was on top of the receipt and now look...
View media item 1024893
Same thing happened to my infrared 6 a few weeks ago. It left no ink on the tissue that it obviously bled through, just on the sole.
Mine are the same way I finally wore them today and saw that this morning!!
Pulled mine out of the box today and found the same problem before seeing this post! I was pissed man! I realized quickly thst it was the receipt too and immediately took it out. Checked my snakeskins and saw the same thing was happening. I was able to get most of it off using my nail polish remover and heavy scrubbing.

I know what you mean man, that's just how I felt. Until today when champs and footlocker called me for these!! How does that happen for the same shoe??!!?!?

Don't keep your receipt in the box on these. Picked up another DS concord low on trade Monday and the shoe was perfect. The shoes have been in box on top of the factory tissue that was on top of the receipt and now look...
View media item 1024893
Same thing happened to my infrared 6 a few weeks ago. It left no ink on the tissue that it obviously bled through, just on the sole.
Mine are the same way I finally wore them today and saw that this morning!!
Pulled mine out of the box today and found the same problem before seeing this post! I was pissed man! I realized quickly thst it was the receipt too and immediately took it out. Checked my snakeskins and saw the same thing was happening. I was able to get most of it off using my nail polish remover and heavy scrubbing.

That nail polish remover takes it off, but it comes right back. Don't believe me go look, I'm about to post a video in Sneakercare/Majntenance of the stain being completely gone w/ polish remover, and over the course of a few minutes it appears right back! It's nuts, I don't think it's ink boss, I'm confused about it though for sure

LMAO @ those GoldRing lace locks! ROFL, too funny. Those have to come off before anyone rocks these ok, please don't let me see someone rocking them with the lace locks on, I won't be able to not laugh, and I'm a nice guy man

Wrong thread but man those champagnes are hideous..I like the color scheme on the cigars but that green doesn't do the 6 justice.

Try 1 for 400 on Sheikh hahahaha! (40 email addresses to 9 different stores)
SMH 
mean.gif

Can Anyone Live these days….  All we want is some 11 low's

Yeah they had to mass produce these I'm just now checking my voicemail and surely enough I won a size 13 and I never win any of these raffles. Might snag it for a Niketalker.

Last edited:
My last Jordan until December. This is a nice feeling.
However, when December comes, I know I'm going to have a whole lot of stress.

Try 1 for 400 on Sheikh hahahaha! (40 email addresses to 9 different stores)
SMH :smh:

Can Anyone Live these days….  All we want is some 11 low's

Tell me about it man. It's a resellers game. It's never been fun for me but I like my sneakers so I've participated. I've given up though, I have better things to do, I can at least talk sneakers with the enthusiasts on here though but it seems that what my sneaker game has been reduced to.

Back
Top Bottom