Air Jordan X "Doernbecher" 2013

I was able to grab a pair and I know for sure my internet blows. Got that entry level internet speed package lol and I I usually lag watching youtube videos. 

My ping times to nikestore are pretty bad I'm guessing compared to the people who have slower internet connection and still cop, my times were 18.19,22,16. Anyone know how to improve this.

Shoe arrived this afternoon and I live in southern California. My other two friends' pairs arrived as well and we all used free shipping.

Tracking for all of ours said it was originally scheduled to be delivered on Monday 12/2 but got changed to be delivered early. (11/26) They probably wanted to get packages out to people before the holiday weekend.

seen these up close in person today and they are beautiful :smokin will have to buy them in my size soon.

also the initials on the shoe are the same as my mothers :pimp: . Just the more reason I need these for the collection

The hops matter more than the ping.

tracert store.nike.com

Last edited:
Shoe arrived this afternoon and I live in southern California. My other two friends' pairs arrived as well and we all used free shipping.

Tracking for all of ours said it was originally scheduled to be delivered on Monday 12/2 but got changed to be delivered early. (11/26) They probably wanted to get packages out to people before the holiday weekend.

Gratz mines still show 12/2 and no early delivery yet

just copped these for $500 shipped. a little more than i would have liked to spend, but that's the best resell price i've seen on them so far. You're not going to find any DB jordan for under at the very least 500ish. and ive loved these since the first pics were released. can't wait to get them in hand.

just copped these for $500 shipped. a little more than i would have liked to spend, but that's the best resell price i've seen on them so far. You're not going to find any DB jordan for under at the very least 500ish. and ive loved these since the first pics were released. can't wait to get them in hand.
Damn you got a good deal, they must of been desperate.

Damn you got a good deal, they must of been desperate.
I sold a pair for 635, but my other pair thats up hasn't sold yet. I may go lower

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom