Air Jordan X "Doernbecher" 2013

Man, Nike is hellah late this time. Overnight it to my work and tracking shows 8pm delivery and I leave at 5:30pm :smh:

Nike's systems were slow to update. I had overnight shipping for all of my orders and as of last night at 3:00am EST it said preparing to ship. They went out last night at 8:00pm and will be in Buffalo this afternoon. 

Nike's systems were slow to update. I had overnight shipping for all of my orders and as of last night at 3:00am EST it said preparing to ship. They went out last night at 8:00pm and will be in Buffalo this afternoon. 

If i can recall someone did mention they had some issue with their order system yesterday. Glad they got it fix. Everything should be good now. Even my standard shipping received Overnight priority. Nike is being awesome lately.

I did two day shipping and they shipped it out Saturday and arriving Today, no complaints here, NDC is hit or miss.

is this what you do to checkout when you have a pair in your cart while still waiting for another pair? Cause this happened to me I got the X's but I lost my spot in line for the foams.

is this what you do to checkout when you have a pair in your cart while still waiting for another pair? Cause this happened to me I got the X's but I lost my spot in line for the foams.
I checked out when the 10's became available, then checked out when the foams was available. Didn't want to chance getting cart jacked while waiting and since it's free shipping 2 packages seemed like the smart move to make. But I did get a card error the second time

I checked out when the 10's became available, then checked out when the foams was available. Didn't want to chance getting cart jacked while waiting and since it's free shipping 2 packages seemed like the smart move to make. But I did get a card error the second time
truue, man yeah thats why I checked out too, but I lost the foams I'm sure I could've gotten em if I waited but didn't want to take the chance. Do you lose your spot in line for the second pair if you log in to mobile and check out there with the first acquired pair?

truue, man yeah thats why I checked out too, but I lost the foams I'm sure I could've gotten em if I waited but didn't want to take the chance. Do you lose your spot in line for the second pair if you log in to mobile and check out there with the first acquired pair?

You won't lose your spot. Just add it to cart and then log in with a different browser like Firefox then check out. The other pair should still be in line.

You won't lose your spot. Just add it to cart and then log in with a different browser like Firefox then check out. The other pair should still be in line.
word gooood look, man I wish I would've known about this on Saturday lol. +rep

Quick question, how did you guys acquire your pairs?

Were you able to order them online with no problems? I was able to get "in line, waiting for a pair" but it ended up saying they were sold out. Any advice on how to not miss out on shoes like these ?

Were you able to order them online with no problems? I was able to get "in line, waiting for a pair" but it ended up saying they were sold out. Any advice on how to not miss out on shoes like these ?
Seeing as this is your first post, my advice would be to look up Mexican Sneakerhead on YouTube. He has plenty of helpful demonstrations.

I feel like the only reason I get through releases is cause of my internet speed.

actually, the overseas ping into the us west coast is pretty decent.

runs through fiber and has less BS to hop through.

Back
Top Bottom