Air Jordan X "Doernbecher" 2013

RF line is long. Bout 60-75 deep. They are doing fcfs (Db collection) and RSVP (foams and Xs) in the same line.

Resell is like $650 on ebay right now seems to be what they are going for.  That's pretty high.  I didn't think they'd get to over $500

I know this is the way it is nowadays, but it still drives me crazy that people cop shoes and immediately put them on eBay :smh:
What ever happened to buying a pair of shoes because you like them and wanted to wear them?
Hundreds of dollars profit happened.

Resell is like $650 on ebay right now seems to be what they are going for.  That's pretty high.  I didn't think they'd get to over $500

I know this is the way it is nowadays, but it still drives me crazy that people cop shoes and immediately put them on eBay :smh:
What ever happened to buying a pair of shoes because you like them and wanted to wear them?
Hundreds of dollars profit happened.

Very true.

that's an easy answer. Because someone buys shoes I actually want and tries to resell them to me. Now, I have to buy things I don't want to flip and have the money to buy what I do want. Sucks, wish I didn't have to do it, but this is why. If I had a solid connect I'd pass on a lot of the hype stuff.

Super pissed I wasn't able to grab not 1 pair.
Anybody get a pair manually. I got an error Msg 3 times SMH

Struck out too. The manual morons lose out on sneaker releases again.

Just move onto the next release. There's no point in getting upset. I've come to accept that super limited, quick strike are out of reach without hook ups or a program.

made a crucial mistake and forgot to change the shipping address for my 2nd order...now I have 2 dbfoams and 2 dbxs coming to the same address and Nike cant make any changes to order. I do have diff billing addresses, names, card numbers and both were placed under diff nike accounts. 1 order on cpu and other checked out on 4GLTE from add to cart service plus recieved confirmation email for both but Im worried its gonna get cancelled. What you guys think?

I hope they all get canceled & you lose your service fee that you paid too & this from a guy who didn't want either, so you can guess what the guys who did want them will say. IMO! :smile:

My local group treats ebay and FlightClub prices like the ten commandments.  
mean.gif

0-6 Lifetime with them. My friends and I submitted around 16 total orders for both shoes and got nothing. Mostly different sizes too. They haven't even been able to get a GM's like Steels and Laney's and thank god they didn't because they were easy to get and I wanted to try the service. So thumbs down on these clowns.
They're full of sh*t

What is so sad is that hype has created an artificial market where people feel that the moment a limited shoe drops that it is automatically worth the value of limited shoes that are 3-5 years old or more.  What type of logic says any shoe is worth 5X retail on release day????  

Of course your going to have every Joe trying to buy a shoe and flip it... turning 180 into 900 and all one has to do is buy a shoe take a screenshot of your order!  Can u imagine how many kids are seeing ps4 and xbox one money or even holiday money all at the expense of "sneakerheads?"

In the end it gives u the if you can't beat them join them mentality.... and your love for shoes rapidly declines as your love for money reselling shoes inclines, even though EVERY release is not like this anything with the limited tag is treated this way, nothing new.  Oh well Megatron Sctrainers and CJ81's here I come....

God bless the new breed of resellers,

These sneakers are so ugly I wouldn't even take a chance on them if they told me they made 2 pairs in the world.

Nike Dallas was so disappointing today. Had a wristband for the wifey and the rsvp/wristband line was ridiculous. Didn't bother staying. Their usually well organized but this release just sucked all around

anyone else get the error while queued online ?

I got the error message after waiting in the virtual line for a couple of seconds for the 10s. I tried again, but after that, it was all downhill. Seems like a lot of people got that error message that kicked them out of the line.

Last edited:
Welp I missed out on my favorite db (X is my favorite model) after saying they would do a X. So next year I am calling a DB VII

I hope they all get canceled & you lose your service fee that you paid too & this from a guy who didn't want either, so you can guess what the guys who did want them will say. IMO! :smile:
Quit you whining Im sure you tried and failed so you are bitter. They were all size 12 for me 1 to rock one to stock.

I was hoping to get these and trade for the V's and put a little cash in or trade for Shanghei's. no big loss they are really ugly.

Back
Top Bottom