Air Jordan X "Doernbecher" 2013

THERE WILL BE A SIZE 8 DB JORDAN AT NIKELV LATER

IF ANYONE WANTS TO TRY TO CLAIM MY PAIR BEFORE IT GOES TO FCFS, PM ME FOR THE INFO ON NAME

If my friend goes for his RSVP and there's a line for people just tryin to get unclaims and stuff, does it take a long *** time to get in and out or do people with RSVP just get to go straight up to grab their pair

Rsvp has priority

THERE WILL BE A SIZE 8 DB JORDAN AT NIKELV LATER

IF ANYONE WANTS TO TRY TO CLAIM MY PAIR BEFORE IT GOES TO FCFS, PM ME FOR THE INFO ON NAME
even with the name we still need an ID to match it. you still have to come pick it up for them.

If my friend goes for his RSVP and there's a line for people just tryin to get unclaims and stuff, does it take a long *** time to get in and out or do people with RSVP just get to go straight up to grab their pair
every store is different, with the later times and the longer windows,  i can see them rersvping shoes at some locations.

Typed in doernbecher on ebay and keep hitting refresh for fun.... there is literally 10 doernbecher shoes being listed every 3 to 4 minutes.  no one bought these to wear but a handful 90% of nike's stock will be on ebay.

Typed in doernbecher on ebay and keep hitting refresh for fun.... there is literally 10 doernbecher shoes being listed every 3 to 4 minutes.  no one bought these to wear but a handful 90% of nike's stock will be on ebay.
at least wait for the shipping confirmation, Megatron descends into Beaverton in 2 hours.

Shoegame******up...... :smh:

Last edited:
never understood why they keep these so limited. wouldn't it benefit the hospital more if they sold 100,000 pairs at $170 a pair? that would be a serious chunk of money. $17 mil in revenue minus even 70% cost would result in a $5.1 million dollar donation.
I get the hype factor, but this one should really be about the donation

You get the hype factor but continue to ask why they are limited?

No, I think he means that he understands there *is* a hype factor, and that has some PR value, but none of that gets any more money for the actual charity.  They could stand a little less hype, in exchange for more money for the actual charity, which I also agree with.

That said, I did get through, but I was just an extra help for a friend.  It was just about trying to win for once, haha.

I'm saying take advantage of hype for the yearly 11 release and the garbage QS colorways that come out every month. It's a great strategy and as a nike stockholder I love it. But for this release more pairs = a bigger donation. So the company should forego the hype in order to get more money for the hospital.

Whats mercer like? Wont be able to get there til like 4 or so for pick up. Guys already lingering?

resell is not that high compare to 5s

do the 10s really just have less fans? or because no flashlight?

Last edited:

resell is not that high compare to 5s

do the 10s really just have less fans? or because no flashlight?
Flashlight, are you serious?

Do you really need a flashlight to see how ugly these 10s are?

Last edited:
Resell is like $650 on ebay right now seems to be what they are going for.  That's pretty high.  I didn't think they'd get to over $500

Resell is like $650 on ebay right now seems to be what they are going for.  That's pretty high.  I didn't think they'd get to over $500
they're sitting at that price.the only sold pairs are from pre orders. Check the completed listings.

made a crucial mistake and forgot to change the shipping address for my 2nd order...now I have 2 dbfoams and 2 dbxs coming to the same address and Nike cant make any changes to order. I do have diff billing addresses, names, card numbers and both were placed under diff nike accounts. 1 order on cpu and other checked out on 4GLTE from add to cart service plus recieved confirmation email for both but Im worried its gonna get cancelled. What you guys think?

if you msg, most of them will let go for like 5 bills sent to your door. thats still too much for these 10s but then its ebay.. maybe locally thru groups might be cheaper.. or wait till everyone gets their pair

Last edited:

I know this is the way it is nowadays, but it still drives me crazy that people cop shoes and immediately put them on eBay :smh:
What ever happened to buying a pair of shoes because you like them and wanted to wear them?

Back
Top Bottom