Air jordan VIII Playoffs -Sep 30th - Updated:First official look!!

I'm glad resellers and culture vultures think 8s aren't worth the hassle. I doubled up on the '15 Aquas not too long ago for a little over retail but with these Playoffs I will not make the same mistake. These are an instant retail double up! I hope they make so many pairs that they sit so that everyone that truly wants the shoe can get em without worry.
20230130_134525.jpg

I also can't wait to have them sitting next to my Aquas. All that's left after these are the Bugs Bunny's :nerd:
Culture vultures and resellers seem to only jock 1s,3s,4s, and 11s from what I see. And GOOD. There are absolute GEMS that they ignore.

Not getting my hopes up for the cracked effect on the upper because this is Nike we’re talking about here…They like to get the shoe 95% of the way there and the red pull tab is already confirmed to be getting added on…No way they bring back both of the most wanted (among sneaker heads that is) missing OG specs to this shoe :lol:

It’ll be a pleasant surprise if the cracking texture is there but I’m just not counting on it…At this point if these get the same build quality and mold the last run of Aqua’s had then I’ll have zero complaints…

Last edited:
Not getting my hopes up for the cracked effect on the upper because this is Nike we’re talking about here…They like to get the shoe 95% of the way there and the red pull tab is already confirmed to be getting added on…No way they bring back both of the most wanted (among sneaker heads that is) missing OG specs to this shoe :lol:

It’ll be a pleasant surprise if the cracking texture is there but I’m just not counting on it…At this point if these get the same build quality and mold the last run of Aqua’s had then I’ll have zero complaints…
Since they did it to the 2007 pair, I have a slight hope they bring the detail back.

Chrome prices keep rising as well as take flights and south beach. There will be a ton of VIIIs released next year and they will go for big prices on the aftermarket.

Back
Top Bottom