Air Jordan VI White/Varsity Red **Bulls** (RD: 6/12/10)

I switched the lace locks to the varsity red ones and colored in the white layer in between the tongue black like the OG's. Minor modifications made a major difference!

They look sweet.. I'm still waitin to find a pair under $100 but man I maybe runnin out of time alot of people slept on this shoe..

i've never seen VI's collect so much dust at stores.....did they sit this long in 1991? jeez....

Picked these up on Finishline.com about 2 months ago for about 100 bucks shipped!! I had to use up my winner's circle reward certificates that I have SO many of....
happy.gif

People need to shed some light on where they are coppin for >$100. I only have the Varsity Black/Red and would love to complete the "pack" as well.

Cant believe how long these have sat and how cheap they have gotten. I went out on release morning and paid retail plus tax for 2 pairs. Came to about 330 bucks lol. Oh well, I love em.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

People need to shed some light on where they are coppin for >$100. I only have the Varsity Black/Red and would love to complete the "pack" as well.

They're $99.99-$119.99 at the big chain retailers (FNL, FTL, etc.) in the malls around my way.... get a $20 off $100 or a little 25-30% disco card and you're in the mix.... I'm waiting for these to bottom out I got the Infrared Pkg and sold the blacc pair never did like them.... so I wanna put the white/var. red in the box with the white Infras

but for some reason I want the white/varsity reds still even though I didn't think I would wanna keep the white/Infrareds but when I saw how poorly the resale was going I quiccly cut my losses....

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

They're $99.99-$119.99 at the big chain retailers (FNL, FTL, etc.) in the malls around my way.... get a $20 off $100 or a little 25-30% disco card and you're in the mix.... I'm waiting for these to bottom out I got the Infrared Pkg and sold the blacc pair never did like them.... so I wanna put the white/var. red in the box with the white Infras

but for some reason I want the white/varsity reds still even though I didn't think I would wanna keep the white/Infrareds but when I saw how poorly the resale was going I quiccly cut my losses....

Good looks. Maybe I'll take a little break from the internet shopping scene and check out some real life sneaker spots haha.

im looking for a pair of these and preferably online or if someone could hook me up id appriciate it im on a deployment for the army and wanna send them to my house

Back
Top Bottom