Air Jordan VI White/Varsity Red **Bulls** (RD: 6/12/10)

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by JOaRiDrAN23

^ Actually they are 109.00 at footlocker stores.  I just got a pair yesterday.   They let me use a discount also.   So for 80 i couldn't pass these up

Where are you located?   I have to hit up all the local footlockers if this is true. 
Im located in the midwest.  I guess not all footlockers are doing this?    A few are however and I took advantage.  One pair only.  I have vars and infrareds and i like them both the same.  The varsitys however feel more soft and plush to me..I dunno
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by JOaRiDrAN23

^ Actually they are 109.00 at footlocker stores.  I just got a pair yesterday.   They let me use a discount also.   So for 80 i couldn't pass these up

Where are you located?   I have to hit up all the local footlockers if this is true. 
They're $109 at the Foot Locker's around my way too (Houston) and $99 at Champs.

The white/red VI are on my radar right now.. because my local footlocker has them for sale $109.. and I am going to use my $30 dollars off coupon..

I will definitely copped them before the coupon expires..these are a must have for me..

Well you know what, Footlocker.com has them at $129, and they're having a 25% off, so they come out to roughly $109 shipped anyway, after taxes and shipping.

It's a better deal online.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

var reds>infrareds
46225c8e0938b535237a93223fe8210d0208999.jpg

Agreed. I think dude along that the chief ediri dude are bizarro NTers on here. its like they see the negatives only as positives and hate as praise and compliments. Opposite of everything, or bizarro.the Nike outlet at 87th and cottage in Chicago doesn't have these yet. Talked to a employee and he said they are coming within a week or two. That's when I'll cop

var reds>infrareds

How do you know? Do you have both pairs to compare? If not...Shhhhhh (No exclamation necessary). If you do...let us see how you arrived with these results (Pictures). No excuses are necessary either.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sincere

var reds>infrareds

How do you know? Do you have both pairs to compare? If not...Shhhhhh (No exclamation necessary). If you do...let us see how you arrived with these results (Pictures). No excuses are necessary either.
pimp.gif
You again?

You all are seeing price discrepancies because there are special promos in states when they have tax-free weekends sales for back to school. In Texas the 6's go back to $119.99 tomorrow because our tax free was this past weekend.

Eastbay has em for 129.99 but u can also use the 25% off code posted on their website this week to make them around 94 bucks!

Eastbay has em for 129.99 but u can also use the 25% off code posted on their website this week to make them around 94 bucks!

Originally Posted by itsvinnie

So does footlocker, but they both end tonight.   Definitely picking up a pair before the night is over.

"Oreo" 6's are also reduced significantly. 

Just ordered my pair at Champs. They didn't have my size at the store (sz14) but they can order a pair and have em shipped to my house for the same price(didn't know that). Also used a $40 gift card so my total came to $90.99 including tax.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

You all are seeing price discrepancies because there are special promos in states when they have tax-free weekends sales for back to school. In Texas the 6's go back to $119.99 tomorrow because our tax free was this past weekend.
Not necessarily.  I went to the Foot Locker on State Street in Chicago on Saturday with that $30 off $100 coupon in hand, and also checked out the new House of Hoops there, but they were marked $129.99.  Then on Sunday, I went to the mall and both Foot Lockers had them for $109.99.  Also, both Champs in the mall had them marked for $99.99 the previous week but this week they were back up to $129.99.

Thinking about grabbing a pair at discount to ball in this winter. Is this a good idea or is there a better choice for Jordan retros right now?

Back
Top Bottom