Air Jordan VI Olympic 2008 First Look!

Are these the same vis that were rumored to be a quickstrike in May? I thought the may one was black based--but no pics yet??

i actually like the shoes, not as bad as it could have been, like that one drawing of the olympics viis set to release..does anyone know how limited these are?I dont need these to be a quickstrike or anything and have to deal with looking for a pair on release day

but i wish they retroed the original olympics vis instead bc those are my grails

Copping just to customize since this will probably be the closest thing to the og colorway..

Ugly
smh.gif

Are you kidding me??!..
mad.gif
..All these years weve been waiting for JB toretro the 6's and we get this piece of crap shoe??!...I know were getting the carmines but damn..and im hearing the other black based retro 6 will bepatent leathered..lol...congratulations JORDAN BRAND on butchering one of your best models....

i like them.

i like the way the colours emphasise the detail in those beautiful midsoles.

but i'm going to have to see better pics of the white patent leather

i don't really care for these but , what about the black based 6s that are coming out in may
is there any info or pics about that release yet

Originally Posted by davevirgile

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
HORRIBLE worst excuse for an Air Jordan. These make the 6 rings look beautiful.

C'mon
laugh.gif

These are not THAT bad. Like people said before, they could be worse.

However, I'm holding on to my final judgment 'til I see the real thing.

nbloomaz wrote:

Are these the same vis that were rumored to be a quickstrike in May? I thought the may one was black based--but no pics yet??

this is the june release

To be honest I was expecting something far worse. I would rock (if they're not patent leather). I totally hate Carmines, so I find these better. Call mehypebeast.

Paxix
c.

im convinced that jb has no intentions on keeping the clean and plain colorway approach. this has turned into a complete circus.
frown.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

im convinced that jb has no intentions on keeping the clean and plain colorway approach. this has turned into a complete circus.
frown.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Seriously? Those are the worst!!!
whoever gave the idea for the ******** colors needs to be stomped out!

It figures that this is the closest thing to Sport blues that we will see..very sad JB someone needs to be fired!

I was watching Married with children last night, and right when I seen this shirt the 1st thing I thought of was these shoes.

Its sad when you see a blue/green/red/hint of orange shirt, and you think of some Js... SMH

BTW - In the pic Al just came home from Chuck E. Cheese......where these shoes belong IMO.

they are patent as well?

Pass like Nash!

If they'd been smooth or tumbled leather, i'd have had to seriously consider copping, but patent AND rainbow midsoles, not a good look.

Back
Top Bottom