Air Jordan VI Olympic 2008 First Look!

I bashed the DTRT3 when sample picks dropped, but purchased on release date since they were so nice in person. I going to wait until I get them in my handsbefore I make a judgement.

sick.gif
...These will be customized

those are garbage
sick.gif

ya'll have no idea how disappointed i was to see them look NOTHING like the first olympics.

best believe i'll turn em into sport blues, or send em to eL and let him have his way with em.
pimp.gif

Thanks for the pics.

Never had my hopes up on these, but I will say with better color placement could have been a lot better looking shoe. Not that trilled with these, but willhold my full judgement until the actual shoe pics surface.

Now dont get me wrong...

The multi-color thing I like... its very early 90ish BUT 4 sum odd reason, while it looks good it still doesnt realli impress me much

These I will have 2 C in person... I love the VIs but these have 2 realli win me over 2 purchase over the Carmines... funds is tight and its either or

air-jordan-6-olympic-08-1.JPG

air-jordan-6-vi-original-og-off-white-nw-maroon-1.jpg

air-jordan-6-vi-original-og-white-infared-black-1.jpg

imgp0116.JPG

White Infrareds and Sport Blues are easy because the tongue appears to be black on the Oly VIs.
In the Maroons, the tongue is red

2 pairs will be copped

laugh.gif
2 sets of color combinations that don't match in any way. That thing looks like a 5 year old kid just took a bunch of random crayons and starteddrawing.

Why the hell can't they just release the White/Infrareds...

I'm sick and tired of all these "inspired by" retros being released. Every sig shoe was inspired by something, but do you think MJ would wearthese funky color combos on the court? I don't think so.

DTRT III's, Clown Red 1's, Argon Blue XI'... come on now.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom