Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

^^^^^^^^ Yes that's what im saying bro I already check my nike account and its SET my order is (IN PROGRESS).......................
but wondering why the didnt send me the e-mail

Yo, everyone just needs to chill.
Nike will send out your shoes if THEY HAVE Enough inventory, I ordered the Lebron MVPS along with everyone else and even got an email saying
that I will receive my pair, but on this particular release Nike let us order 4 weeks early but the ship date was like 4-5 weeks later. Even tho they sent mean email
telling me I would get my pair, none came and they sent me a $25 gift card along with an apology
frown.gif
. If its meant to be you will get em, if not than you gotta take the L and moveon.

392789-401 - Color and style code.

And they will not have more up until the 14th.

Error by Nike. My order is in Progress too and as far as the reps from the online store are concerned, congrats to those who ordered early cause it looks likethey will honor it for right now. It is still being reviewed I was told on the phone. So I think My hopes are a little up now.

Not concerned though if they cancel. Just wait for the second email. It is either cancelled or shipped. Period

I just talked to a nike rep and i had asked about orders place today she said all orders today will be cancelled and will drop on Nov 14 they said it was aerror they put them on site

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

I just talked to a nike rep and i had asked about orders place today she said all orders today will be cancelled and will drop on Nov 14 they said it was a error they put them on site

Believe them if you want. Everyone said the same about the Silver 1/2s.
laugh.gif

I will believe it when I see it.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

I just talked to a nike rep and i had asked about orders place today she said all orders today will be cancelled and will drop on Nov 14 they said it was a error they put them on site

laugh.gif

tongue.gif
In my prior experiences, it seems like when it comes to Nike Reps, there is a breakdown in communication. Everyone has a different answer, andsome people must have missed the memo on certain things. So yea I agree, let's just wait and see.

lol Is it me or do sneakers appear early as an error everytime a very limited release pops up on ndc?

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

laugh.gif

tongue.gif
In my prior experiences, it seems like when it comes to Nike Reps, there is a breakdown in communication. Everyone has a different answer, and some people must have missed the memo on certain things. So yea I agree, let's just wait and see.

This Every rep you talk to will tell you different answers. Only time will tell if orders will be shipped or cancelled.

Yep i hope yall orders go threw but damn not to release until the 14 of nov thats about 3 weeks who would except them to drop em on oct 28 i usually check hereand nike every few hours and this one i missed o well i will be ready on the 14

Dont trust Nike reps cause they will tell u different stories
and come on lets be realistic NIKE makes no errors they know what they are doing

ordered mine at 6am, w/ the paul rodriguez 3, now both r off the nike site but in process on my account. hope it goes through.

If they do cancel it'll be because you nimwitz keep calling. If you placed your order just wait! if not you could be looking at a $25 gift card for yourtroubles. Free $ is always good and worth a measly wait

I got this from a very good source:

We will honor the orders that were placed, but we are trying to make sure that they ship when the shoes launch, not right away. We will beemailing consumers shortly

SO WE SHOULD BE GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

If they do cancel it'll be because you nimwitz keep calling. If you placed your order just wait! if not you could be looking at a $25 gift card for your troubles. Free $ is always good and worth a measly wait
QFT!!!!!!!!!

Reps just say what they are supposed to say. Not whats true... Nike has released numerous shoes early and reps say the same thing.... good luck thinking Nikewill restock on the 14th too...

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

If they do cancel it'll be because you nimwitz keep calling. If you placed your order just wait! if not you could be looking at a $25 gift card for your troubles. Free $ is always good and worth a measly wait
QFT!!!!!!!!!

Reps just say what they are supposed to say. Not whats true... Nike has released numerous shoes early and reps say the same thing.... good luck thinking Nike will restock on the 14th too...
Basically, if they don't ship you might get free money. But calling them up is a catch 22 imo. More people calling asking what will happenmight put pressure on them to follow through and ship them. On the other hand people who didn't even place orders are probably salty and trying to call andplace and order or complain about how they shouldn't have released.

Who can look out for me for two size 11's? I'm in KY so the internet is my only option unless someone could look out for me.

People need to chill with all the cancellation talk. everytime somethin pops up when its not expected, first thing out of somebody's mouth is "I betthey cancel". Just relax and see what happens. if you keep blowin up NDC with calls youre going to piss them off.

^ Nike doesnt build up hype.
You guys do by talking about the same damn thing, LEAVE IT ALONE and see if you get your shoes!!
But still no one will listen, thaat NT for you.

Back
Top Bottom