Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

So are these at NikeTown as well ?????

I just called a NikeTown as well, and they said they are still on for a release of November 14.

Originally Posted by r00m112

The orders are not going to go through. I was told it's a site error and they are not supposed to be up there.

Not that I'm happy, I was able to put my order through as well.

wow nike should give some compensation for their f up's

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by r00m112

The orders are not going to go through. I was told it's a site error and they are not supposed to be up there.

Not that I'm happy, I was able to put my order through as well.

wow nike should give some compensation for their f up's
What they should do is just allow the orders to go through that people processed already.

hah... didnt realize they were dropping early... copped a pair
smile.gif

Damn what happened to everyone saying pass, these are ugly
laugh.gif
Already knew people would cop regardless. The only reason I think orders will be cancelled isbecause there's still a FSR. By now at least 1 size should be sold out, I guess now we play the waiting game
nerd.gif

talked to two reps and both confirmed that it was no error and that the shoe is available. if i'm wrong x nike reps, i will be ready nov.14. i purchasedthem earlier btw.

Originally Posted by akuma471

talked to two reps and both confirmed that it was no error and that the shoe is available. if i'm wrong x nike reps, i will be ready nov.14. i purchased them earlier btw.
I actually talked to two reps also. The first had no idea what the sneaker was or the release date, and he said sometimes stuff pops up early. Thesecond rep, she knew exactly what I was talking about, and said others were also calling about it, and also Nikestores were calling to ask about it as well.She confirmed it was an error and should not be up this early.

Who knows though, maybe they will go through?

just cop them !!!!!!!!!!!! NICE they went throught

but isnt it NDC suppost to send u an e-mail with the confirmation ???????????????????/

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Got a confirm email.

Check again de la gezzy
Yea, confirmations are definitely going out. Tracking info is the thing you gotta look for.

they are a limited quantity that I can order ???? No right cause I order 3
1 for me, 1 for my brother and dad

nike.com has screwed up like this soooo many times. I can't remember a time where they canceled orders. good luck to those that got their pairs.

yep the took them off the site.
they did the same with on the charity II, released early but still put orders through, charity 1's they gave out the $25 giftcards for canceled orders.

same thing happened for the 11/12 release... dropped them days early... said it was an error... people's orders still got processed

Back
Top Bottom