Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

These are by far the hottest Retro +, outta of the Doernbecher releases,,
Ima try to cop ,, but these will be hard to obtain around the "412"...........

i like it.
especially diggin the "1" back. bit loud though.

most interesting is the cross stitching inside.

Anyone hear the story behind these yet
nerd.gif

I wanna see how the kid came up with these designs.

Nike and the Doernbecher hospital will unveil these and the other patient designs on September 19 and will be sold in November. This is the sixth year forNike's fundraising towards the hospital so it might be the reason the patient chose the VIs. If you just search 'Nike Doernbecher 2009' in google,you'll come accross their website and you'll find this information as well as all of the designing patients for this year.

For the shoes themselves, like others, I think the all-over suede just over does it and the gold lining is a bit much. I'll have to see come November.

Some of the people in this post disgust me !

Opinions are one thing, but to say some of the stuff that is being said is ridiculous.

and i thought the oly 6's were ugly...these...hmm the suede is gonna be bleeding on everything...gonna be a hard shoe to clean if it gets dirty too. thesole is dope...other than that its not my cup of tea.

Whateverisclever was right about the stripes and the gold. I guess some ++*#+# really do have inside info.

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

Some of the people in this post disgust me !

Opinions are one thing, but to say some of the stuff that is being said is ridiculous.
stop the madness

Only thing good about these is the sole...I dont care who designed them. All that design and stuff on them is trash...besides the 1 on the back
without all that crap on em they would look decent

Originally Posted by Smack

will this be an online release only or do these shoes reach stores? someone halla!

what was retail on the retro 2s charity freestyle past release
where is the dude thats knowlegable about this kind of release

Back
Top Bottom