Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Pros- Icy Sole
Cons-Everything else
sick.gif

The only Doernbechers I would wear (and do wear) to this day are the 2's...the rest isn't hittin at all.

Jesus Crist I just went blind from this horrendous example of a shoe. Cot Damn, who let this come out.... I really could have lived my life without seeingthese today. But Hypebeasts will love them

The Charity Jordans have always been "interesting" but these take the cake.

I think I actually might buy these. Damn Charity, always gets me especially when I read the stories of what these kids go through.

someone who understands.

anywho, i think this is the BEST ONE TO DATE.

i worked at the ES up until this march and had the pleasure of being there for the last two doernbecher drops. we had a doernbecher workshop at the store w/one of the people who heads the program, being the host. he went through each shoe individually and gave us the stories for their inspiration. minus hispassion for this program (he cried a couple of times remembering the conversations he had w/ the kids
pimp.gif
), the stories were amazing. i was upset at the markup of the jordan II, but itwas for good reason. 100-percent goes to charity. that's INSANE. what these kids go though and to be given this great opportunity to design these shoesis one of the best thing nike could ever do. that raised my respect for the company and the brand, vs my opinion on how they treated us employees.

i look at the idiotic and immature comments made on niketalk, which is everyone's opinions. but i do implore those who are able to devote a few mins tofind a tech sheet on these shoes, or find the stories about the doernbecher footwear, and see how inspiring they are and how these kids pour their hearts intothe design of these sneakers.

just my opinion guys.

EDIT: one thing i can say i'm upset about is the kid who designed the jordan ii, although he's a cool dude, i hate the fact that he and his family getpriority access to the ES. he got to bypass the line on launch days and get his stuff before employees did. kinda shady.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

The Charity Jordans have always been "interesting" but these take the cake.

I think I actually might buy these. Damn Charity, always gets me especially when I read the stories of what these kids go through.

someone who understands.

anywho, i think this is the BEST ONE TO DATE.

i worked at the ES up until this march and had the pleasure of being there for the last two doernbecher drops. we had a doernbecher workshop at the store w/ one of the people who heads the program, being the host. he went through each shoe individually and gave us the stories for their inspiration. minus his passion for this program (he cried a couple of times remembering the conversations he had w/ the kids
pimp.gif
), the stories were amazing. i was upset at the markup of the jordan II, but it was for good reason. 100-percent goes to charity. that's INSANE. what these kids go though and to be given this great opportunity to design these shoes is one of the best thing nike could ever do. that raised my respect for the company and the brand, vs my opinion on how they treated us employees.

i look at the idiotic and immature comments made on niketalk, which is everyone's opinions. but i do implore those who are able to devote a few mins to find a tech sheet on these shoes, or find the stories about the doernbecher footwear, and see how inspiring they are and how these kids pour their hearts into the design of these sneakers.

just my opinion guys.

EDIT: one thing i can say i'm upset about is the kid who designed the jordan ii, although he's a cool dude, i hate the fact that he and his family get priority access to the ES. he got to bypass the line on launch days and get his stuff before employees did. kinda shady.

these are guys who understand collecting shoes isnt always about getting the hottest pair some of you guys dont give back to the community andthis is the perfect chance to do it for the kids

will this be an online release only or do these shoes reach stores? someone halla!

do the charity freestyle releases cost more than $150 if copped on release date

Back
Top Bottom