Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Can we make a petition to get this fools ip banned?
 @stevesteve72  put the banhammer on him from NT 
roll.gif

I'm not a re-seller and I prefer shoes to be limited. Not super limited though.

It adds nostalgia to the shoe, I hate how the infared 6 was so easy to cop. Days after it's release you could've still copped no problem. I see so many people down here in FL rocking the infared 6's, it's almost as common as seeing Roshe Runs. Takes away so much historic value

I don't mind when I see someone else rocking the same shoe as me, but when it happens on every corner, that's a problem. Glad I passed on those 6's, If these are gonna be super GR like those, pass.

:lol: come on man it's not that serious

I already realize people are gonna hate, and its fine, but I agree with @goldenboyboxing

I'm quite young, and don't have money to cop any release I want. It's more like 4-5 releases a year.

I understand the older guys with careers/full time jobs, may not quite understand, but I prefer a shoe to be limited.

Now I'm not saying I'll get any shoe just because it's limited, and I'm not saying I won't get a shoe I really like because it's not limited.

Whether a shoe is limited or not, isn't a deciding factor, but it's always nice to know that a shoe you copped was limited.

Obviously, if I was getting shoes 1-3 times/month, my opinion would be much different.

Side note: Would've gotten the salmon 6s, if they were actually an infrared color

I already realize people are gonna hate, and its fine, but I agree with @goldenboyboxing

I'm quite young, and don't have money to cop any release I want. It's more like 4-5 releases a year.
I understand the older guys with careers/full time jobs, may not quite understand, but I prefer a shoe to be limited.
Now I'm not saying I'll get any shoe just because it's limited, and I'm not saying I won't get a shoe I really like because it's not limited.
Whether a shoe is limited or not, isn't a deciding factor, but it's always nice to know that a shoe you copped was limited.
Obviously, if I was getting shoes 1-3 times/month, my opinion would be much different.

Side note: Would've gotten the salmon 6s, if they were actually an infrared color

OG colorways should never be limited.

You youngins could have those hideous retro+ colorways

I personally don't like that any shoe is limited and here's why. It's as simple as making it extremely hard to grab or I completely miss. Nike/JB could drop millions of each shoe and I'd never see someone else in my city, in the circles I run with, wearing a J. Even if I did see a lot of people wearing the same shoe as me I'd probably dap them up or something and tell them good taste. Wouldn't feel any kind of way other than that. Just me though

Last edited:
These dudes in here talking about wanting a shoe to be limited because they don't want to see a lot of people in them...

So what if I said if you weren't old enough to watch Michael Jordan PLAY IN AIR JORDAN VI CARMINES than you can't wear them how would that make some of you young dudes feel. Cause it's relatively the same

These dudes in here talking about wanting a shoe to be limited because they don't want to see a lot of people in them...

So what if I said if you weren't old enough to watch Michael Jordan PLAY IN AIR JORDAN VI CARMINES than you can't wear them how would that make some of you young dudes feel. Cause it's relatively the same

C'mon man some of these young cats didn't even see him in Washington :rofl:

I'm a young kid and I'm embarrassed by my peers in the shoe game, esp. in this thread...I don't mind having people i know wearing the same shoes as me, I like knowing other people who collect and are into J's. I'm all for GR's, just need these Carmines in my life asap

I'm a young kid and I'm embarrassed by my peers in the shoe game, esp. in this thread...I don't mind having people i know wearing the same shoes as me, I like knowing other people who collect and are into J's. I'm all for GR's, just need these Carmines in my life asap
Wear what you like don't sweat it

Are these gonna be hard to cop like the concord lows?

They'll be on all of the same sites and in every shoe store that gets any Jordan's, similar to the concords, but there will be even more pairs available. They'll even be at DSG (D I C K S Sporting Goods). These shouldn't be difficult at all. Doesn't mean everyone will get a pair, but if you're a member of this site there's really no excuse to miss a massive shoe release like these. You use the computer and probably shop at the online spots, so the odds are in your favor.

Back
Top Bottom