Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Hey you want my pair of Breds?
yes i do.

bruh I hope your computer crashes while trying to checkout, that'll be the light of my day 
laugh.gif
keep dreamin, wont happen.
Nike makes a shoe limited: " so unfair why don't they make more pairs"

Nike makes a shoe a gr: "I don't want them everyone will have them"

Wear a gr 5 years after release: "oh man those are my grails "

This is why you beasts will never be great
i dont do any of those things

Nike makes a shoe limited: " so unfair why don't they make more pairs"

Nike makes a shoe a gr: "I don't want them everyone will have them"

Wear a gr 5 years after release: "oh man those are my grails [i slept on them]"

This is why you beasts will never be great

You forgot to add... Cries and complains that Nike re-re-retro'd their exclusive shoes.

grails are grails no matter what kind of release they are or how limited they are

Exactly! For people that think only limited items apply as to being worthy of grail status is one of the reasons why the sneaker culture is the way that it is today but hey times do change right? Can't stay the same forever so you just have to do what you enjoy doing and never mind everyone else

This CM Punk dude is hilarious. Anyways so what if these are GR it is a money move for them lets be real. I honestly feel they make some **** limited to see what the market is on them (Bel-Airs) for example and how many times have they restocked these joints. Its all about marketing and a profit from us. People gonna buy it whether you yo momma your brother sister whoever likes or doesn't like em cause its about what you like and that messes up this shoe game. 

What of it WAS the real cm punk?! Ultimate troll and mark status for the xi.

Real ones Rumored to be a lil whiny bia backstage haha.

This CM Punk dude is hilarious. Anyways so what if these are GR it is a money move for them lets be real. I honestly feel they make some **** limited to see what the market is on them (Bel-Airs) for example and how many times have they restocked these joints. Its all about marketing and a profit from us. People gonna buy it whether you yo momma your brother sister whoever likes or doesn't like em cause its about what you like and that messes up this shoe game. 
Exactly they make sure whatever they KNOW is going to sell out(,OG colorwayof most models) they make a GR it's not like they decide to make 200k+ pairs of sneakers based on hype a week before like some people think.It takes a hell of a lot of time and planning to put together GRs...As to your point I wouldn't expect them to make Bel-Airs a GR because they won't know the demand for them when they're putting everything into place,they would look awfully foolish having sneakers that cost close to $200 after tax sitting on shelves when they want to give sneakerheads a false illusion of ALL Jordans being elusive simply because they're Jordans...it's also funny how some dudes complain about not seeing enough pairs of Carmines(many peoples grails) and then when they find out they'll be easy to get they throw a fit.Unfortunately people think of low production numbers as higher desirability.

Desperately hope that these arent as overproduced as the white infrareds.. JB please dont ruin a classic by letting all the nerdy kids have  a shot at these.
The nerdy kid you're talking about is right in your mirror. It's kids like you that have ruined the shoe game...... Unbelievable! You know, people might be thinking the same thing when they see you wearing the shoe. Buy what you want, and wear it where you want, and don't worry about what anyone else is wearing or buying.

"will they? no. should they? yes, these are a classic and SHOULD be limited, but theyre not because nike is corrupt as hell"

LMFAO at Nike being "corrupt" because they're choosing to make enough pairs of a classic release to satisfy everyone, old people who originally copped it back in the day and new people who never had the chance but can appreciate a dope shoe. :smh: I swear there are some real fools in this world.

At the end of the day, its just a shoe for crying out loud...... Mass produce them mofo's so everyone can have a pair...

Carmine's gonna be my next pick up... Hopefully :stoneface:
Can't blame Nike for having a genius sales structure.
Buy some peak sneaks then if you find Nike "corrupt" lol
(Shouldn't be talking sheet considering Tony Parker is lighting my blazers up in some peaks) ouch

Back
Top Bottom