Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

**** ton of hype on those damn concord lows and i have the ****tiest luck and internet and i still copped 9 pairs on fnl so.... this is gonna be an easy pick up for most
i thought it was 1per customer how did you get 9 online from fnl? 
indifferent.gif

if anybody remembered that guy who posted all those concord low paypal links from te concord low thread that was me. other people were doing what i was doing since it was so easy to cop a pair of lows on release day  my internet sucks and if i can get that much concords i think anyone can get at least a pair of these carmines

if anybody remembered that guy who posted all those concord low paypal links from te concord low thread that was me. other people were doing what i was doing since it was so easy to cop a pair of lows on release day  my internet sucks and if i can get that much concords i think anyone can get at least a pair of these carmines
hmmm ok that was you huh.....no one can duplicate what you did. I honestly don't believe all those came from FNL. I don't see it....not with that firewall.

i thought it was 1per customer how did you get 9 online from fnl? 
indifferent.gif
added 1 pair to my cart and went on the paypal link and when i posted the link i went back and did it again and again. i dont know how it worked but if you go a couple hundred pages back on the concord low thread you can see how many paypal links everyone was posting up. 

Dudes runnin' round struggling to get a GR Jordan. SMH. Y'all not built for this game.

Don't even bother making a futile attempt at the next QS release. You never stood a chance
Here go this clown again smh. I don't know who is worst at trolling ^^ or CmPunk
laugh.gif
. Thank mods he's gone tho. Can we get rid of one more??
pimp.gif

People in this thread got serious denial...we'll see who's salty come around 10 AM CST when the out of stock tweets come out.

"yeah these should be easy, there's tons of them...its GR...." LMAO

I've got to agree with this to an extent...

Of course there is going to be a huge amount of people upset due to missing out...Supply won't ever meet the demand and never will, at least not for the foreseeable future...GR or not that's just a fact of life at this point...

On the flip side of the same coin, for all the cats saying the production run on these isn't just massive is being very narrow minded...Actually it's a bit misleading if we're talking real about things...

To put it in simple terms, and much like recent full GR releases, if you put the footwork in you'll get a pair...Don't wait until 9:59 on Saturday morning and decide you want to pick a pair of these up on NDC...Without some technical support at that point it's slim meeting none...

hmmm ok that was you huh.....no one can duplicate what you did. I honestly don't believe all those came from FNL. I don't see it....not with that firewall.
peeps copped from the multiple links me and a couple people posted. i dont know how it wasnt turned down 

On another note.... Idk about you guys but all the stores around me are doing raffles for GS too. Also the FNL at this mall I go to that always gets good numbers isn't getting GS. That's the first time around here that a store didn't get a GR in GS sizes.

Not sure who is in the Kansas City area trying to cop the Carmines, but here is some back information...
[table][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]Location[/td][td]Phone number[/td][td]Details[/td][/tr][tr][td]FTL - 1254 E. Meyer Blvd - 64131[/td][td]816-523-5616[/td][td]Tickets[/td][/tr][tr][td]4303 East 50th Terrace - 64130[/td][td]816-923-1489[/td][td]Tickets[/td][/tr][tr][td]603 W. 47th Street - 64112[/td][td]816-753-5335[/td][td]Tickets[/td][/tr][tr][td]Foot locker - 8600 Ward Pkwy - 64114[/td][td]816-361-5936[/td][td]Tickets[/td][/tr][tr][td]11387 W. 95th St - 66214[/td][td]913-492-4520[/td][td]Tickets[/td][/tr][tr][td]Finishline - Oak Park Mall[/td][td]913-859-0577[/td][td]Tickets[/td][/tr][tr][td]18813 E. 39th St - 64057[/td][td]816-795-7580[/td][td]Tickets[/td][/tr][tr][td]Finishline - Independence Center - 64057[/td][td]816-795-1087[/td][td]Tickets[/td][/tr][tr][td]Finishline - Legends[/td][td]913-328-1044[/td][td]FCFS[/td][/tr][/table]
I wear a size 13. If anyone can help out, I will help you get your size. Feel free to PM me as I know another lowkey mom and pop store that will probably have a FSR at 10am on 5/24. Good luck and I hope everyone gets their pair(s).

Guys, it's time to accept that this is a massive GR. don't believe anything otherwise.
I said it earlier, but even if they produced these in GR numbers, if they're spreading them through more stores, they're still not going to be that easy to get.. Especially with everyone hyping these up so much.. Bigger distribution = stores getting fewer units.. We've seen people say on here that their local FTL only getting 10-15 and stores that don't normally get them have them.. Can't take the GR numbers for much these days..

I said it earlier, but even if they produced these in GR numbers, if they're spreading them through more stores, they're still not going to be that easy to get.. Especially with everyone hyping these up so much.. Bigger distribution = stores getting fewer units.. We've seen people say on here that their local FTL only getting 10-15 and stores that don't normally get them have them.. Can't take the GR numbers for much these days..

It's all artificial demand...One cat posts / tweets / emails (You get the idea) out that a shoe is limited and "yall better get on these"...Very gullible people read said tweet, re-tweet that info to everybody they know who then sends it off to everybody they know...Now everybody and their sisters cousin's niece's best friend want's those new limited Jordan Retro joints...

Last edited:

True, more stores are getting these.... Pretty much every store. But one SMALL store I go to that usually gets nothing was actually doing a raffle for men's AND kids pairs. I've never seen them do that before.

But the beasts are coming out for these. It's like the first official summer shoe.

It's all artificial demand...One cat posts / tweets / emails (You get the idea) out that a shoe is limited and "yall better get on these"...Very gullible people read said tweet, re-tweet that info to everybody they know who then sends it off to everybody they know...Now everybody and their sisters cousin's niece's best friend want's those new limited Jordan Retro joints...
Yet none of these people know the history behind the shoe.. These are my grails, so I have a sentimental reason to cop.. Not trying to get them because someone else said they were cool like most of these folks..

Yet none of these people know the history behind the shoe.. These are my grails, so I have a sentimental reason to cop.. Not trying to get them because someone else said they were cool like most of these folks..
You shouldn't have said the word "Grail", u must don't kno what people think about that word

It's a sad situation no lie but unfortunately it's the current state of the sneaker world...

Not getting into it too deep here but most users that's been on here for a minute know where I stand on this whole hype machine issue...It is what it is and nothing you, me, or anybody else can do to curb it at this point...I missed out on my grails this year and I truly hope that you don't miss out on yours...

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal  

it's raffles every time here... hell they even raffle kobe em lows..

and i mentioned before that it's hard to build a connect here because cats don't stay working at these spots long enough to build one... not everybody wants to work at a  shoe store forever 
laugh.gif

It's a sad situation no lie but unfortunately it's the current state of the sneaker world...

Not getting into it too deep here but most users that's been on here for a minute know where I stand on this whole hype machine issue...It is what it is and nothing you, me, or anybody else can do to curb it at this point...I missed out on my grails this year and I truly hope that you don't miss out on yours...
Thanks, my man.. Repped for the kindness!

Back
Top Bottom