Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

just becuz

mcekbp.jpg

62e256e7c9dc7b9419b9629035bd9fef9b097be.pjpg

I was waiting for that. :lol:

A lot of people signing up for these in the Bay Area. I went to the malls at 10 when they opened so I could get it out if the way and there were still lines to get raffle tickets. Not long lines but I was surprised. I'd say don't sleep people these r gunna fly.

I tried to skip these but I will only enter a raffle once and if I don't get the call oh well. Crazy how the mind plays tricks. Didn't want to only have 3 6s for the year so I need a 4th ya dig!

Got 12 raffle tix so far between me n my girl wit 4 more places to go to... Better believe ima pick up every pair I win... I need 2 minimum for myself

Good luck to all who is looking to cop. It's blasphemy on NT but i never liked this colorway. I still remember when I chose to try on maroon 6 and Karl Malone regulators over this colorway in 1991. (Mom bought me maroons)
tell yo mom to hook me up sz 12 I perfer these to be free lol

People in this thread got serious denial...we'll see who's salty come around 10 AM CST when the out of stock tweets come out.

"yeah these should be easy, there's tons of them...its GR...." LMAO

People in this thread got serious denial...we'll see who's salty come around 10 AM CST when the out of stock tweets come out.

Kinda agree they might have made a lot but a lot of people want them so it makes a gr that much harder to get.

**** ton of hype on those damn concord lows and i have the ****tiest luck and internet and i still copped 9 pairs on fnl so.... this is gonna be an easy pick up for most

Back
Top Bottom