Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

newjordanwhiteredweb-9.jpg

newjordanwhiteredweb-23.jpg

newjordanwhiteredweb-12.jpg

newjordanwhiteredweb-19.jpg

newjordanwhiteredweb-15.jpg
making the wait even harder

I don't understand it. similar to sagging pants, do people like feeling like their clothing is falling off? :lol:

I remember Sole Supreme in the Jordanheads documentary showing off his OG White Infrared VIs.. dude had one shoe on with the laces almost completely taken off I think. I've been really tempted to do that with my pair cause it looked so damn clean. :smokin different people have different opinions. Wearing VIs without laces would sound corny af to some people, but to others it makes it look unique.

True. Just have to get online in time. Only stores I got near me that isn't a trip is FootLocker, Finishline, Champs, Olympia, EBlens. House of Hoops too but that's in Boston. My city is filled with Hypebeast and well everyone and their mother is going to get a ticket so I'm just tryna get mine.
How close are you to Boston man? I live about an hour away near the Cape/New Bedford hype for Jordans is pretty high but I guess it could be worse

Lazy question here... Are carmines TTS? Or 1/2 size down?

Go half size down if you have "normal feet."

Stay TTS if you have wider feet.

Go a full size down if you have thin feet.

That's my take on it anyway.

I can't wait for these to come out. Not much has interested me this year because I honestly didn't think a lot of the Jordan's were worth the effort it would take to get a pair (and the fact that eastbay cheated me out of my pair of infrareds) but I've been waiting on these ever since I missed out on the cdp pack in 08-09 (can't remember the exact year). I've been following niketalk since 2001-2002 I've rarely posted because I never felt like it. I've tried to log in recently but I guess they deleted my old account due to lack of use. I decided to make a new 1 just to throw in my 2 cents on a couple of things discussed in this post. 1) "sneaker heads" get worked up over the silliest things. 2) from a business standpoint nike's marketing strategy is brilliant because it feeds into and enables the sneaker head mentality. 3) I remember when the only thing you had to worry about on release Saturday was having the money to begin with and waking up before noon 4) the older heads need to come to terms with the fact that those days are long gone. 5) the younger heads need to understand that the older heads buy sneakers for the nostalgia and not just because rappers wear them and respect that. 6) I enjoy reading when someone "trolls" you guys and your heads explode because of it. Likewise to the trolls: we aren't laughing with you, we are laughing at you. Being a troll and responding to a troll is a lose lose situation . Good luck to those hunting for their Carmine's and to those that miss out life goes on and so do we btw do jmadidas and ekin still exist? I owe those dudes a great deal of thanks for keeping me up to date on releases etc over the years. That is all for now. Peace

Back
Top Bottom