Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Will be highly upset with the 23 on the side and would be ready to ride on that fool Gentry with any other number on the side. We haven’t had these true to form in about 20 years. Don’t make us wait any longer. I’m willing to give you $250+ JB. PLEASE...

20 years? Were talkin 30 my brigidi brother!

The OG 5s are very nice shoes, unfortunately it’s been like 20 years since we’ve had either of the fire reds in good form.. the 2016 black metallics are very nice so i’m keeping my hopes up for these..

9ED62750-64B4-45F8-8EC1-2468AB732D36.jpeg

What's up with that wrinkled leather on the ankles? Assume those are fakes, anyway. At least I hope so. Definitely in on these regardless as long as these rumored "tweaks" don't do something stupid to them.

These are so clean to me.
It's the bright white upper on the black midsole/outsole combo.

I remember Bobbito Garcia dissing the AJ2 wht/blk-red colorway because
he thought a white upper on black sole isn't a good look.
I disagree with him on that.

Did I mention I was in for these? Damn :emoji_fire: That Nike air is like seeing a sexy chick from behind wearing a thong hopefully she ain’t a butter face tho

What's up with that wrinkled leather on the ankles? Assume those are fakes, anyway. At least I hope so. Definitely in on these regardless as long as these rumored "tweaks" don't do something stupid to them.

More than likely fakes, that NIKE AIR logos are not even align

Regardless of them being fake, the heel up there gives me OG vibes.

air-jordan-v-fire-red-og-on-ebay-03.jpg

Wonder if JB will get the smooth, aerodynamic molded ankle collar right like the original '90 releases or will they come like this instead.
3a0c8f199ede6e2afb380bd7384b4f10_listingImg_45RHeEhoWg.jpg

Still though I'm just nitpicking. I can't wait to see more photos of these, especially as we get closer to release.

These are so clean to me.
It's the bright white upper on the black midsole/outsole combo.

I remember Bobbito Garcia dissing the AJ2 wht/blk-red colorway because
he thought a white upper on black sole isn't a good look.
I disagree with him on that.
I actually tend to agree with him on that point, generally speaking. These are an exception, though. But I do think a lot of white shoes with black soles look clunky for some reason. Whereas a black shoe with white midsoles is a great look.

More than likely fakes, that NIKE AIR logos are not even align
I figure they are fakes, too, but not because of the logo alignment. Let me introduce you to the black/cement IV retro LOL

Regardless of them being fake, the heel up there gives me OG vibes.

air-jordan-v-fire-red-og-on-ebay-03.jpg

Wonder if JB will get the smooth, aerodynamic molded ankle collar right like the original '90 releases or will they come like this instead.
3a0c8f199ede6e2afb380bd7384b4f10_listingImg_45RHeEhoWg.jpg

Still though I'm just nitpicking. I can't wait to see more photos of these, especially as we get closer to release.

From the initial picture they do look more like the original and less bulky

I’m glad they continue with air Jordan patch on the correct side

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom