Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

I’d like a better toe box as usual
Didn’t really care for the recent metallic V even tho I appreciate some of the small improvements JB made.

Shape was all kinds of bootlike

I feel like I'm the only one here who really wants the 23 on the side. ??‍♂️ honestly don't even care about OG font. This colorway always looked better with the 23 to me.

I’d like a better toe box as usual
Didn’t really care for the recent metallic V even tho I appreciate some of the small improvements JB made.

Shape was all kinds of bootlike

These can’t have the same leather as the 2013 fire red and grape pairs. I don’t mind the bulbous toe area but materials are important to me so I can wear them longer than 30 minutes, especially since this is a leather shoe.

People should be hoping we get good actual leather on these if anything. The cardboard they used on the last retro was an abomination.
All 2013 5s leather was a piss poor excuse for leather. I don’t buy the swell people didn’t want their shoes to crease, that was trash.

All 2013 5s leather was a piss poor excuse for leather. I don’t buy the swell people didn’t want their shoes to crease, that was trash.

the 2006/7 aj5 leather & mold was piss poor as well imo...including those ls grapes...
the wht/orange laser 5 may have been an exception but that colorway was stupid

4675F0B5-5F03-43B4-AA4F-B6C1A237C926.jpeg

Oh lord...Here we go...

Scratch this one off the to get list then...

Unless the minor tweak means they added the 23 on the heel...I THINK I’d probably make peace with that enough for a purchase...But anything else it’s a big naw from me...

What if they have “69” instead of “23” on the heel. Lol.

In all seriousness, just release the OG pair.

Nope!

What the **** I’m going to look like as a man on the wrong side of his 30’s wearing a damn shoe with ~69~ on the side?!?

Gentry can piss off with a troll job like that...😂

But yeah I’m basically OG or out at this point...

Obviously kidding about the “69” on the heel. But you never know with Gentry. He might get a kick out of that and approve it.

Exactly, OG or none at all. Minor tweaks doesn’t sound too bad, I don’t expect something drastic like those “Fresh Prince“ Grape V Nike Air.

Will be highly upset with the 23 on the side and would be ready to ride on that fool Gentry with any other number on the side. We haven’t had these true to form in about 20 years. Don’t make us wait any longer. I’m willing to give you $250+ JB. PLEASE...

Back
Top Bottom