Air Jordan V Retro - BLACK/MET. SILVER/VARSITY RED & WHITE/MID. NAVY/VARSITY RED - Fall 2011

yeah i wanna see the pics...i got a ds pair of the last time the black v was retro-ed and if they are the same quality I will rock asap.

yeah i wanna see the pics...i got a ds pair of the last time the black v was retro-ed and if they are the same quality I will rock asap.

air-jordan-v-white-midnight-navy-varsity-red-2011-300x184.jpg

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2010/12/air-jordan-5-v-white-midnight-navy-varsity-red-2011/

Edit: this will be it.

im not very knowledgeable on the 5;s but are these an og colorway? if so does anyone have an og pic to share?

im not very knowledgeable on the 5;s but are these an og colorway? if so does anyone have an og pic to share?

They are going to do with the 5's as they did with the 6's last year... Oreo's/Pistons/Lakers... I loved them all, but many didn't.

They are going to do with the 5's as they did with the 6's last year... Oreo's/Pistons/Lakers... I loved them all, but many didn't.

The White upper is all patent like the euro released "del sols." I saw the samples and in person i think they looked nice! The Black Metallic V's sample i saw was perfect!

The White upper is all patent like the euro released "del sols." I saw the samples and in person i think they looked nice! The Black Metallic V's sample i saw was perfect!

Originally Posted by HatchMo

PL ,nooooooooo! But can't go wrong with black/metallic .

Back
Top Bottom