Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Was able to get one pair from my local Champs.

These are more limited than I thought. They didn't receive that many pair and people were pissed thinking there would be grape numbers available.

Basically, they aren't as bad as they look in pics, but if you plan on ever touching them, expect some discoloring of the suede in spots, that's completely normal on a good suede or Nubuck, go feel grandpas weekend shoes and you will see lol, good Luck to everyone sitting on their pairs or on the hunt.

i won't be getting these but i'll go ahead and wear some metallic Vs today in honor of all you cats braving the elements this morning 8)
Cue NAS Ski Mask Way.GIF

Last edited:
6 raffle tickets and no call..... Online for the double up now....  
mad.gif

Good luck to all that want these. Material looks similar to the Redwood 14s. Which is why I will pass on this one.

Quote:
Those foams weren't no where near as sought after as these are so even though they are receiving the same amount, there is more of a demand for these. They will be recieving the same amount. The foams were a limited release as well. QS mainly just means the shoe won't be restocked after the drop date.

:rofl: :rofl:

BLAH BLAH BLAH!  Just post after post after post of the typical New york BS regarding a shoes availability for the rest of us!  Telling those of us that know what the hell we're talking about and are trying to keep people here informed that we are just resellers trying to build up the hype or drive up prices.  LMAO! 
I was just quoting what an employee told me. Obviously she was wrong. Didn't say I knew for sure, I just took her word for it. Trust me I was surprised when I saw the amount through the window. Thought she was a reliable source. Obviously I was wrong about that. O well I still got my pair secured which proves my point. GOTTA PUT IN THAT WORK.

So this will be my eye opener. ON an iMac 27 inch with Verizon viop internet and some of the quickest page loading ive ever seen, if i cant get through on either footlocker or NDC without a Bot then i know what my next investment will be for

Back
Top Bottom